Mass shooting in France at magazine that published Mohammed cartoons

Obama: “The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander The Prophet Of Islam”

Never said it.

You're a lying cocksuck.

I think you are the lying cocksucker. You stupid Libtards never get it right, do you?

He said it in a speech to the UN general assembly on Sep 25, 2012.

Here is the official White House transcript of the speech:

Remarks by the President to the UN General Assembly The White House

The future must not belong to those who target Coptic Christians in Egypt -- it must be claimed by those in Tahrir Square who chanted, "Muslims, Christians, we are one." The future must not belong to those who bully women -- it must be shaped by girls who go to school, and those who stand for a world where our daughters can live their dreams just like our sons. (Applause.)

The future must not belong to those corrupt few who steal a country’s resources -- it must be won by the students and entrepreneurs, the workers and business owners who seek a broader prosperity for all people. Those are the women and men that America stands with; theirs is the vision we will support.

The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. But to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see in the images of Jesus Christ that are desecrated, or churches that are destroyed, or the Holocaust that is denied.

Wow, for a second there I thought this might be the act that woke up western cultural elites and intellectuals.....nope.........for some reason...they just don't get muslim terrorism....

On Dennis Miller today he read a piece from the London Financial Times..............they said that the french magazine acted in a stupid way for antagonizing muslims in France....

Whew.......for a second their I thought that, finally, an act of savagery that might do the trick......but with the French President not calling it Islamic Terrorism, and other journalists not responding to it......well....let the killing of westerners continue......

As noted in another thread on horrible shooting, in France 12 shot dead is a big news. Here, its an every day occurrence.

As for the shooters, in the US, we grow our own terrorists.

right, mass shootings are an everyday occurrence here

gawd, what a fucking loser hack you are

Obama: “The Future Must Not Belong To Those Who Slander The Prophet Of Islam”

Never said it.

You're a lying cocksuck.

yes he did you jackass.

It's funny when you leave out context.

I did not leave out any context. The video is out there and if you want to see more you can.
What's funny is Obama even goes on to say you shouldn't attack Christians and Jews. No wonder Hazlnut can't acknowledge the speech.

He did say you shouldn't attack Christians and Jews.

Are you fucking stupid.

Go fuck yourself up the ass with a chain saw, you low life, mouth breathing, worthless shit stain on humanity.

Never said it.

You're a lying cocksuck.

yes he did you jackass.

I did not leave out any context. The video is out there and if you want to see more you can.
What's funny is Obama even goes on to say you shouldn't attack Christians and Jews. No wonder Hazlnut can't acknowledge the speech.

Are you fucking stupid.

Go fuck yourself up the ass with a chain saw, you low life, mouth breathing, worthless shit stain on humanity.

I think AIDS done fried up his brain.

As noted in another thread on horrible shooting, in France 12 shot dead is a big news. Here, its an every day occurrence.

As for the shooters, in the US, we grow our own terrorists.

in France 12 shot dead is a big news. Here, its an every day occurrence.

When is the last time 12 were killed at a magazine or newspaper here?
You have a list of the daily incidents here where 12 were killed?

At least three threads on this so far.

As previously noted, a mass shooting is a shocking occurrence in France but just another day here in the US.
Just another case of workplace violence. Nothing to see here.

I was glad to see the French president not hesitate to call it terrorism. No way Obama would have.

he didn't call it Islamic Terrorism.......until Western leaders can do that, we aren't really fighting them.....

obumble just gave a sympathy speech in which he steadfastly refused to call this attack terrorism. He never mentioned islam at all.

This attitude has been described as malignant apathy.

Fortunately you have the most up to date intelligence at your disposal. Please tell everyone who exactly committed this heinous crime.....don't keep us in suspense.

I will give you three guesses and then tell you the answer.

"Gunmen stormed the offices of satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo in Paris Wednesday and opened fire, killing at least 12 people in what French authorities are calling the worst terror attack in four decades.The masked gunmen shouted Islamist slogans and exchanged gunfire with police as they fled, and a massive manhunt for the suspects is underway. Follow Yahoo News' live coverage below."

Live 12 killed in shooting at satirical newspaper office in Paris - Yahoo News

Never said it.

You're a lying cocksuck.

yes he did you jackass.

Are you fucking stupid.

007....please.....don't hold back.....I am sure hazelnut wants to know what you really think about him......:beer:

You would have to be an utter moron, an absolute fool, or a violent extremist to be a Muslim today.

I mean seriously, who the fuck would choose to be associated in any way with a religion that now clearly has this kind of reputation ?

So take your pick, you're stupid, been duped, or you want to conduct jihad on the non-Muslim world.

It's time the rest of the world take back their welcome mats, and stop making excuses for these people !!!

Last edited:
this is horrible. I hate france, but I wish this on no one. I do support a massive shock and corner and shoot to kill at all costs ground invasion with bigger bombs that can take out a city. Hit them so hard and send the press in to film the terrorists dead body. Military press. If I was president I'd send in 500,000 ground troops and authorize napalm, and white phosphorous, to be used to kill .

:cuckoo:

Doing nothing makes more sense.

Last edited:
this is horrible. I hate france, but I wish this on no one. I do support a massive shock and corner and shoot to kill at all costs ground invasion with bigger bombs that can take out a city. Hit them so hard and send the press in to film the terrorists dead body. Military press. If I was president I'd send in 500,000 ground troops and authorize napalm, and white phosphorous, to be used to kill .

Nothing makes more sense.
It's not that bad.

It's not that bad.

Carnage is not bad or just a little bit bad?

It's not that bad.

Carnage is not bad or just a little bit bad?
Go back and follow the sequence of posts. Your question makes no sense otherwise.

Last edited:
Methinks Sunni man is a middle aged man of English descent, living in Iowa, twerking the board with pro muslim posts...and laughing as he toasts himself with imported Whitbreads...

No, this is not the magazine's responsibility. This is solely the responsibility of mad dog cowards who think a cartoon justifies murder.
The magazine published the cartoon without thinking about the consequences.

And the employees paid for it with their lives. ..... :cool:

Consequences?? The consequences of a cartoon are, at the most, lawsuits or a drop in readers. Not murders.
Sunni man openly supports Muslim terrorists has from day one.

Some are saying the shooters were experts, well trained, well rehearsed...other say they didn't know where the offices of the paper were located...and initially entered the wrong building. As usual, the truth will out eventually.

The 99% of poor, peaceful, innocent muslims must have their heads up their collective asses because the lone wolf 1%ers are causing havoc in iraq, pakistan, yemen, libya , afghanistan, sudan, somalia and more civilised countries where this scum has been allowed to reside.....

Forum List

Back