🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mass stabbing in Florida - it's time to implement knife control.

How about you get your head out of your ass, and take in to account that stabbings are at an epidemic rate in THE UK, thanks to so called Mooslim Refugees, who cannot assimilate in to a peaceful and polite Western Society.

And the US ranks 20th Globally for Violence, 90% of which is committed in Gun Free Zones ran by Democrats. The only people with guns in these places are Criminals and Gang Members, i.e. Democrat Voters as The DemNazis have disarmed The Law Abiding Public making it impossible to defend themselves.

Chicago, and Baltimore are more dangerous than Afghanistan. When are you going to clean up your failing, crumbling, Rat Infested, filthy DemTard ran cities?
And the U.K. homicide rate is a tiny fraction of ours.
So is their population liar.

the largest perpetrators of mass killings are government by far nothing has or will ever come close
and you liberals want to make citizens defenseless to ever have a chance to defend against a government the resorts to those horrific acts
You insult our military,
You insult truth, justice, and the American way.

the largest perpetrators of mass killings are government by far nothing has or will ever come close
and you liberals want to make citizens defenseless to ever have a chance to defend against a government the resorts to those horrific acts
You insult our military,
its a countries military that many time commit those mass killings
the contraction camps were run by the German military
So you are saying our military would commit mass killing of citizens? You insult them. Would never happen.

How about you get your head out of your ass, and take in to account that stabbings are at an epidemic rate in THE UK, thanks to so called Mooslim Refugees, who cannot assimilate in to a peaceful and polite Western Society.

And the US ranks 20th Globally for Violence, 90% of which is committed in Gun Free Zones ran by Democrats. The only people with guns in these places are Criminals and Gang Members, i.e. Democrat Voters as The DemNazis have disarmed The Law Abiding Public making it impossible to defend themselves.

Chicago, and Baltimore are more dangerous than Afghanistan. When are you going to clean up your failing, crumbling, Rat Infested, filthy DemTard ran cities?
And the U.K. homicide rate is a tiny fraction of ours.
So is their population liar.
That’s why it’s a rate your moron.

All pointy or sharp tools and knives should require government oversight immediately.

Tallahassee, Florida, police investigate 'massive stabbing' at business
Tallahassee, Florida, police investigate 'massive stabbing' at business
Six people stabbed. Zero dead.

It would not have turned out that way if the fuckwit used a gun, retard.
How do you know, dipshit? Knives don't make noise, dingus. And perhaps the whacko doesn't know how to shoot straight and would have been taken out after the first shot. Or, perhaps this business was a "gun-free zone", and the stabber didn't want to break the law. Idiot.

You insult our military,
I won’t insult our military. Just you gun nuts do that.

You insult our military,
I won’t insult our military. Just you gun nuts do that.
Have you ever served brainless?

Maybe next time you could let the blood on the knife dry before you use the tragedy for winning points on a political forum.

Just a thought
Why? We are just emulating you blood lusting ghouls on firearms.

Thank you for once again proving there is no difference between you wingnuts, matter not which side you are on
You don't even know what side you're on - kinda like those tranny he-she's...

I am on neither side, I am one of the folks sitting on the hill watching you sheep in your pens on the left and the right and laughing my ass off at you.

Maybe next time you could let the blood on the knife dry before you use the tragedy for winning points on a political forum.

Just a thought

Thank you for once again proving there is no difference between you wingnuts, matter not which side you are on

I am on neither side, I am one of the folks sitting on the hill watching you sheep in your pens on the left and the right and laughing my ass off at you.
That's what people like you do - sit, watch, and do nothing. Worthless.

Just a thought

That's what people like you do - sit, watch, and do nothing. Worthless.

It is priceless to watch you sheep prancing around thinking you are so much better than the sheep in the other pen!

You insult our military,
its a countries military that many time commit those mass killings
the contraction camps were run by the German military
So you are saying our military would commit mass killing of citizens? You insult them. Would never happen.
Kent State called they want to speak to you

I have a shotgun, two long rifles, and a handgun. I think all my neighbors have about the same. I still feel defenseless against the military.

I have a shotgun, two long rifles, and a handgun. I think all my neighbors have about the same. I still feel defenseless against the military.

the Viet Cong and the Afgan freedom fighters were lightly armed outnumbered civilian forces that both defeated the most powerful militaries in the world

So you would just surrender your freedom and allow yourself to be incarcerated?

the Viet Cong and the Afgan freedom fighters were lightly armed outnumbered civilian forces that both defeated the most powerful militaries in the world

The Afghans were being crushed until we helped supplied them with missiles to blow the Ruskies helicopters out of the sky.

Several military's did kill a large mass of people in SE Asia since the end of WWII. So you are right about that aspect.

You mean If my neighborhood was attacked by our military for some reason? With tanks, tactical air support, long range bombers and long range artillery? Yeah I probably would. Think you'd stand and fight?

You mean If my neighborhood was attacked by our military for some reason? With tanks, tactical air support, long range bombers and long range artillery? Yeah I probably would. Think you'd stand and fight?

If our government became so corrupt to use our military against us, I would fight to the death.

There would be no reason to live except to win.

If our government became so corrupt to use our military against us, I would fight to the death.

There would be no reason to live except to win.

That "if" is a pretty powerful word.

If we were occupied by a foreign military too......

Forum List

Back