Massachusetts: This Is The Nation’s Toughest Gun Law

I believe all gun owners should be required to have a permit and undergo the same requirements as outlined in the OP. Anyone not willing to undergo such requirements should not be allowed to have guns. It's a small inconvenience to help make us all more secure from gun violence.
Oh, I get it. Criminals will be too lazy to jump through the various hoops required for them to obtain guns, so gun crimes will naturally diminish with the bad guys unarmed. Gosh, it seems so simple.

Yeah, sort of like speed limits and motor vehicle laws - both of which save lives.
Most speeders aren't out to hurt people. You think the rented van/truck driving terrorists were deterred by the speed limit?

At least I taught you a new word

And I taught you that the UK and Northern Ireland is part of Europe...
You are truly an idiot. Nothing like this happened. I taught you that Northern Ireland is part of the UK, and the UK is regretting leaving Europe.
Now, you are a ridgerunner {West Virginia} living in Hawaii, and I walked on the moon. The internet is great, anything can happen.

You are truly an idiot. Nothing like this happened. I taught you that Northern Ireland is part of the UK, and the UK is regretting leaving Europe.
Now, you are a ridgerunner {West Virginia} living in Hawaii, and I walked on the moon. The internet is great, anything can happen.

Indiana actually... Great State... And I love living in Hawaii with the exception of the politics here... Nothing but a little Banana Republic... The love of my live for the last 40 years was born and raised here... This is my 4th time living here, more than likely will die here... Your bad luck is, it won't be today...

Indiana actually... Great State... And I love living in Hawaii with the exception of the politics here... Nothing but a little Banana Republic... The love of my live for the last 40 years was born and raised here... This is my 4th time living here, more than likely will die here... Your bad luck is, it won't be today...
Your bad luck is, I could care less. Hope you find someone else to talk to, being alone must be a bitch.

I was going to go down to ala moana beach park and walk around and get some exercise, but the vog levels have risen... Damn Trade winds have petered out for a couple of days... May just stay at home and say goodbye to you...

Forum List

Back