Massachusetts: This Is The Nation’s Toughest Gun Law

The second amendment does not affect the entire world

But please tell me how you think our gun laws affect you over there
Makes the world a less safer place if there are a lot of violent Americans running around with guns. And we are all allowed our opinions, First Amendment. Makes America great. Gives Americans freedom. Get It?

Really?

You are less safe because an American who lives an ocean away from you owns guns? Why the fuck do you care if Americans are shooting each other in America when you don't live here?

We really don't care about anything you do in Ireland so just return the favor
I want the world to be a better place. I would love to see America be as good as the country that I grew up in. And you should wake up, people on these boards are always talking about Europe.

We don't care what you want. You do not live here so it doesn't matter what you want.
and you haven't told me how an American with a gun makes you less safe yet.
Are you speaking for everyone on the boards? Afraid to stand alone?

Fine with me I don't give a fuck what you want.

Now atop dodging the question and tell me how you are less safe because I own a gun.

Would they have been less dead if run down by a 1 ton truck. The dude was a millionaire. He could afford a different tool.

Would be hard to drive a truck into that concert. Sitting on the second floor of this building I’m not too worried about trucks. Guns seem to get everywhere however.

You just wait until the concert gets out lower the snow plow and floor it

Sounds like you are planning something.

Trucks are easy to avoid, guns go everywhere.

Trucks are easy to avoid. The people in France didn't do so well avoiding the truck that killed 80 people

But let's try it.

I'll put my low on and come at you at 70 MPH

Who you gonna bet on?
The building. Like I said I’m on the second floor. Good luck, moron..

You have to come out sometime

Makes the world a less safer place if there are a lot of violent Americans running around with guns. And we are all allowed our opinions, First Amendment. Makes America great. Gives Americans freedom. Get It?

Really?

You are less safe because an American who lives an ocean away from you owns guns? Why the fuck do you care if Americans are shooting each other in America when you don't live here?

I want the world to be a better place. I would love to see America be as good as the country that I grew up in. And you should wake up, people on these boards are always talking about Europe.

We don't care what you want. You do not live here so it doesn't matter what you want.

Now atop dodging the question and tell me how you are less safe because I own a gun.
The world would be a better, safer place if someone like you did not own a gun. It would be a better, safer place if people other than the police and military did not own guns.

Would be hard to drive a truck into that concert. Sitting on the second floor of this building I’m not too worried about trucks. Guns seem to get everywhere however.

Trucks are easy to avoid. The people in France didn't do so well avoiding the truck that killed 80 people

But let's try it.

Who you gonna bet on?

Completely safe right now. Floor it into the building, moron...

But let's try it.

Who you gonna bet on?

Nope I'll just drink a cup of coffee and wait here with the motor running like I said you have to come out sometime

We'll see how easy it is to avoid a truck with an 8 foot snow plow

Really?

The world would be a better, safer place if someone like you did not own a gun. It would be a better, safer place if people other than the police and military did not own guns.

He’s a sad man with no children, who has hence never really grown up. Pretty common among the selfish gun nuts.

Thank you for proving my many points. And yes, you are very insecure about your masculinity, thank you for proving me correct. And you still cannot answer any of my questions.

That's the problem... You don't have any valid points or questions that deserve answering... Got to bed, its late in Ireland and you are beginning to bore me...

But let's try it.

Who you gonna bet on?

Nope I'll just drink a cup of coffee and wait here with the motor running like I said you have to come out sometime

Couldn’t be easier, hit the building if you wish.

Really?

You don't ;know the first thing about me.

But I know you like to tell other people how to live their lives and that you don't know how to mind your own business.

The world would be a better place is assholes like you would keep their noses out of everyone else's business

But let's try it.

Who you gonna bet on?

So you're never coming out huh?

Pussy

So you're never coming out huh?

Pussy

Completely safe, sorry loser.

Thank you for proving my many points. And yes, you are very insecure about your masculinity, thank you for proving me correct. And you still cannot answer any of my questions.

That's the problem... You don't have any valid points or questions that deserve answering... Got to bed, its late in Ireland and you are beginning to bore me...
Then quit typing.

Indeed he did. And STILL the hammer is used to commit more than twice as many murders.

Total Firearms Murders: 8,583
Total Clubs/Hammers Murders: 496

Expanded Homicide Data Table 11

How many were killed by AR15 silly girl. Funny how you left THAT number out.
58 by just one shooter in Vegas...

Would they have been less dead if run down by a 1 ton truck. The dude was a millionaire. He could afford a different tool.

HOW DID I KNOW YOU WOULD SAY THAT?

Hey doofus, you think the only people that he wanted to kill were at that concert? You don’t think he could have found people outside that venue?

Are you that big a fraud?

There were roughly, 327,000,000 other people to choose from, and many are often in large groups!

Forum List

Back