Massachusetts: This Is The Nation’s Toughest Gun Law

You just get stupider with each post, and do not even remember what you posted. Here is a quiz. Where did you not use proper English?

It just hit me... You are not smart enough to figure out the abbreviations I used... That is where you become butt hurt... Get over it sis... Go forth and multiply... Raise your kids... Just don't worry about my 2nd Amendment rights while you are not a citizen of this great Country... TTFN :21:
It hit you so hard you are unable to think. I understood your abbreviations just fine, which should have been obvious from my replies, which just shows your ignorance. I am an American citizen. Thank you, I accept your capitulation. Go shoot something and make your self feel better.
If you don't live here it really doesn't matter what you think citizen or not.

So mind your own fucking business

You just get stupider with each post, and do not even remember what you posted. Here is a quiz. Where did you not use proper English?

It just hit me... You are not smart enough to figure out the abbreviations I used... That is where you become butt hurt... Get over it sis... Go forth and multiply... Raise your kids... Just don't worry about my 2nd Amendment rights while you are not a citizen of this great Country... TTFN :21:
It hit you so hard that you are unable to think.
I am an American citizen. Thank you, I accept your capitulation. Go shoot something and make your self feel better.

Duel citizenship hmm? Afraid of being out there all alone? Its a security blanket having the protection of the red white and blue isn't it..

Did you get that UK/Europe thing squared away in your head sis? You never mentioned it again, just wanted to make sure you know your geography...

Oh and I don't surrender... I will be the first one to admit when I am wrong, but I don't run...
The British are regretting the UK/Europe thing, but cannot get out of it.
You never admit to being wrong, but this is perhaps because of stupidity.
This 'sis' stuff, you are really insecure about your masculinity. No Surprise for a gun owner.
Did you not say goodbye and run off to clean your guns after being spanked so soundly?
Have you figured out how you insulted me not using proper English. If you know someone intelligent, they might help you.

It hit you so hard you are unable to think. I understood your abbreviations just fine, which should have been obvious from my replies, which just shows your ignorance. I am an American citizen. Thank you, I accept your capitulation. Go shoot something and make your self feel better.

Wrong. What the USA does effects the entire world. Think before you type.You usually use more intelligence than this.

Wrong. What the USA does effects the entire world. Think before you type.You usually use more intelligence than this.
The second amendment does not affect the entire world

But please tell me how you think our gun laws affect you over there

Makes the world a less safer place if there are a lot of violent Americans running around with guns. And we are all allowed our opinions, First Amendment. Makes America great. Gives Americans freedom. Get It?

Makes the world a less safer place if there are a lot of violent Americans running around with guns. And we are all allowed our opinions, First Amendment. Makes America great. Gives Americans freedom. Get It?

Really?

You are less safe because an American who lives an ocean away from you owns guns? Why the fuck do you care if Americans are shooting each other in America when you don't live here?

We really don't care about anything you do in Ireland so just return the favor

This 'sis' stuff, you are really insecure about your masculinity. No Surprise for a gun owner.
Did you not say goodbye and run off to clean your guns after being spanked so soundly?
Have you figured out how you insulted me not using proper English. If you know someone intelligent, they might help you.

Regretting is not an excuse for your ignorance re: the UK being part of Europe...

I have admitted being wrong more than I care to think about, but not in this thread like you...

The sis part is just an irritant... You speak like a pretentious woman... I may be wrong, you may be a pretentious man...

I was hoping you would take the hint and go take care of your tribe... As far as spanking you haven't laid a hand on me yet...

As far as insulting you I really no longer give a fuck...

Really?

You are less safe because an American who lives an ocean away from you owns guns? Why the fuck do you care if Americans are shooting each other in America when you don't live here?

I want the world to be a better place. I would love to see America be as good as the country that I grew up in. And you should wake up, people on these boards are always talking about Europe.

What is the worst mass hammering? That one guy in Vegas sure killed a lot of people fast with an AR.

Indeed he did. And STILL the hammer is used to commit more than twice as many murders.

Total Firearms Murders: 8,583
Total Clubs/Hammers Murders: 496

Expanded Homicide Data Table 11

How many were killed by AR15 silly girl. Funny how you left THAT number out.
58 by just one shooter in Vegas...

Would they have been less dead if run down by a 1 ton truck. The dude was a millionaire. He could afford a different tool.

Would be hard to drive a truck into that concert. Sitting on the second floor of this building I’m not too worried about trucks. Guns seem to get everywhere however.

Really?

I want the world to be a better place. I would love to see America be as good as the country that I grew up in. And you should wake up, people on these boards are always talking about Europe.

We don't care what you want. You do not live here so it doesn't matter what you want.
and you haven't told me how an American with a gun makes you less safe yet.

Regretting is not an excuse for your ignorance re: the UK being part of Europe...

I have admitted being wrong more than I care to think about, but not in this thread like you...

The sis part is just an irritant... You speak like a pretentious woman... I may be wrong, you may be a pretentious man...

I was hoping you would take the hint and go take care of your tribe... As far as spanking you haven't laid a hand on me yet...

As far as insulting you I really no longer give a fuck...
Thank you for proving my many points. And yes, you are very insecure about your masculinity, thank you for proving me correct. And you still cannot answer any of my questions.

Indeed he did. And STILL the hammer is used to commit more than twice as many murders.

Would they have been less dead if run down by a 1 ton truck. The dude was a millionaire. He could afford a different tool.

Would be hard to drive a truck into that concert. Sitting on the second floor of this building I’m not too worried about trucks. Guns seem to get everywhere however.

You just wait until the concert gets out lower the snow plow and floor it

Really?

We don't care what you want. You do not live here so it doesn't matter what you want.
Read and think before you type. Your replies come back quickly, without any thought.

Sounds like you are planning something.

Trucks are easy to avoid, guns go everywhere.

Really?

Read and think before you type. Your replies come back quickly, without any thought.

I'll type however the fuck fast I want.

So tell me again how the fact that I own a gun makes you less safe over there in Ireland

Really?

Are you speaking for everyone on the boards? Afraid to stand alone?

Trucks are easy to avoid. The people in France didn't do so well avoiding the truck that killed 80 people

But let's try it.

I'll put my low on and come at you at 70 MPH

Who you gonna bet on?

Really?

I'll type however the fuck fast I want.

So tell me again how the fact that I own a gun makes you less safe over there in Ireland
Thank you for proving my point. This is too easy.

Trucks are easy to avoid. The people in France didn't do so well avoiding the truck that killed 80 people

But let's try it.

I'll put my low on and come at you at 70 MPH

Who you gonna bet on?
The building. Like I said I’m on the second floor. Good luck, moron..

Forum List

Back