Massachusetts: This Is The Nation’s Toughest Gun Law

Ireland, if it matters. You are ducking the importance of my post, naturally.

The importance of your post is subjective... In your colluded mind it is important... But yet you have the nerve to say what I can own and what I can't...

Peaceful Ireland...

Republic of Ireland is deadliest place to live in Irish and British Isles - new figures - Independent.ie

Racist crimes in Northern Ireland 2004-2017 | Statistic

Tips on Ireland Warnings or Dangers - Stay Safe! - SmarterTravel

Now I am wondering if the Department of State has a Travel Warning for Ireland...

Ireland, if it matters. You are ducking the importance of my post, naturally.

The importance of your post is subjective... In your colluded mind it is important... But yet you have the nerve to say what I can own and what I can't...

Peaceful Ireland...

Republic of Ireland is deadliest place to live in Irish and British Isles - new figures - Independent.ie

Racist crimes in Northern Ireland 2004-2017 | Statistic

Tips on Ireland Warnings or Dangers - Stay Safe! - SmarterTravel

Now I am wondering if the Department of State has a Travel Warning for Ireland...
The only people killed in the Republic by handguns are criminals being shot by other criminals who own illegal guns. England and Wales have the same tough gun laws as Ire land, and the police do not carry guns. Your research was useless. And by the way, Northern Ireland is in the UK. What does that have to do with Ireland?

We do not need guns in Europe. I live in a country where the police do not carry guns. In a nation as violent as the USA, no one should be able to own a gun.

Your research was useless. And by the way, Northern Ireland is in the UK. What does that have to do with Ireland?

Oh we live in Europe, we do not need guns... I know BREXIT probably hurt your feeling but the UK is still part of Europe sis...

OBTW when the SHTF the police have and carry guns... Your delusional...

We do not need guns in Europe. I live in a country where the police do not carry guns. In a nation as violent as the USA, no one should be able to own a gun.

Your research was useless. And by the way, Northern Ireland is in the UK. What does that have to do with Ireland?

Oh we live in Europe, we do not need guns... I know BREXIT probably hurt your feeling but the UK is still part of Europe sis...

OBTW when the SHTF the police have and carry guns... Your delusional...
The regular on the beat police do not carry guns. Just the Special Branch. When you insult someone, you should use proper English, it does not make you look as stupid.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
You don't need freedom either.
I have more freedom than I would if I lived in the USA. Quit letting the government fool you.

When you insult someone, you should use proper English, it does not make you look as stupid.

Boy you are a "special" case... How in the hell did I try to insult you... I really do hope you find your "safe space" in Ireland, and stay there... I'll keep my guns and you ring the police so they can talk your attacker through it... Fair enough?

When you insult someone, you should use proper English, it does not make you look as stupid.

Boy you are a "special" case... How in the hell did I try to insult you... I really do hope you find your "safe space" in Ireland, and stay there... I'll keep my guns and you ring the police so they can talk your attacker through it... Fair enough?
You just get stupider with each post, and do not even remember what you posted. Here is a quiz. Where did you not use proper English?

You just get stupider with each post, and do not even remember what you posted. Here is a quiz. Where did you not use proper English?
3875143_16db7f66a8b6851f2a0c6ea92955449a.jpg

It just hit me... You are not smart enough to figure out the abbreviations I used... That is where you become butt hurt... Get over it sis... Go forth and multiply... Raise your kids... Just don't worry about my 2nd Amendment rights while you are not a citizen of this great Country... TTFN :21:

It just hit me... You are not smart enough to figure out the abbreviations I used... That is where you become butt hurt... Get over it sis... Go forth and multiply... Raise your kids... Just don't worry about my 2nd Amendment rights while you are not a citizen of this great Country... TTFN :21:
It hit you so hard you are unable to think. I understood your abbreviations just fine, which should have been obvious from my replies, which just shows your ignorance. I am an American citizen. Thank you, I accept your capitulation. Go shoot something and make your self feel better.

I am an American citizen. Thank you, I accept your capitulation. Go shoot something and make your self feel better.

Duel citizenship hmm? Afraid of being out there all alone? Its a security blanket having the protection of the red white and blue isn't it..

Did you get that UK/Europe thing squared away in your head sis? You never mentioned it again, just wanted to make sure you know your geography...

Oh and I don't surrender... I will be the first one to admit when I am wrong, but I don't run...

Forum List

Back