Massachusetts: This Is The Nation’s Toughest Gun Law

The 2nd Amendment is poorly written and obsolete - so states can pretty much interpret it as they wish.

2nd-amendment-Ruzicka-header-a.jpg

Confusion -- the wording of the Second Amendment
It's only "confusing" to obtuse morons like you that don't like what it says. "The right of the people to keep and bear arms" is there and there is nothing confusing about it.

Yeah, but your link title is a lie. A lie. Hammers and clubs do NOT kill more people than rifles and shotguns per the FBI statistics quoted in the article. Apparently the article was written by a moron.

Take it up with the local CBS station in D.C., nimrod...

I would think that would be your job. You quoted it.

I am shickled tit-less with the link... Your the one :206:... Poor little Indian princess... go find a safe wigwam...

What, that seat belts and airbags save lives?
That the slippery slope concern is valid.

You were so excited to tout how awesome those new regulations are that you forgot my real point and proved my case---when it comes to government action restrickting liberty in the name of safety, the slippery slope is CERTAIN because the government has a 100% track record of sliding down the slippery slope....every fucking time.

Only a complete fucking moron would say "every fucking time". We all live better thanks to government.

Government is Good - An Unapologetic Defense of a Vital Institution
Government is Good - An Unapologetic Defense of a Vital Institution - 24k - similar pages
Details government s crucial role in improving Americans lives and promoting the public good. Also critiques the right-wing attack on government.

Government is Good - A Day in Your Life
Government is Good - A Day in Your Life - 16k - similar pages
Let's examine a typical day in the life of an average middle-class American and try to identify some of the ways that government improves that person's life during ...

We all live better thanks to government.

How ironic coming from you

View attachment 192856

You poor dumbass. Iron Eyes Cody (born Espera Oscar de Corti) was an Italian.

Then how about these Native Americans you dumb ass.

Forced Removal of Native American Children From Parents Exposed in 13 Minutes

For hundreds of years, Federal and state governments wrested Native American children from their parents and placed them in institutions of one kind or another or in the homes of white families in an effort to “civilize the savage born”. This practice and policy left many of those children psychologically battered for the rest of their lives. One Native American woman told Maine's Truth and Reconciliation commissioners that she still has nightmares from the coming of age experience.

What, that seat belts and airbags save lives?

You were so excited to tout how awesome those new regulations are that you forgot my real point and proved my case---when it comes to government action restrickting liberty in the name of safety, the slippery slope is CERTAIN because the government has a 100% track record of sliding down the slippery slope....every fucking time.

Only a complete fucking moron would say "every fucking time". We all live better thanks to government.

Government is Good - An Unapologetic Defense of a Vital Institution - 24k - similar pages
Details government s crucial role in improving Americans lives and promoting the public good. Also critiques the right-wing attack on government.

Let's examine a typical day in the life of an average middle-class American and try to identify some of the ways that government improves that person's life during ...

View attachment 192856

For hundreds of years, Federal and state governments wrested Native American children from their parents and placed them in institutions of one kind or another or in the homes of white families in an effort to “civilize the savage born”. This practice and policy left many of those children psychologically battered for the rest of their lives. One Native American woman told Maine's Truth and Reconciliation commissioners that she still has nightmares from the coming of age experience.

Stop trying to divert and hijack my thread. We all know about the atrocities on Native Americans.

View attachment 192856

Stop trying to divert and hijack my thread. We all know about the atrocities on Native Americans.

Then how dare you say we all live better thanks to government, you of all people?

View attachment 192856

At the hands of the GOVERNMENT, YOU IGNORANT FOOL!

What about the atrocities committed by Indians against each other's tribes? The wars, the murder, the enslavement. What about that?

What about the atrocities committed against Whites?

They were a Stone Age, murdering, enslaving people. They had their shot, and LOST.

One is a tool, the other is designed as a weapon.

It's sadly funny to watch NRA gun nutters try to equate hammers and vehicles with AR-15s and other weapons designed to kill.

The facts are that hammers murder more people than AR-15s do. That is what is called a fact. And, it is a fact that you can't dance around.
What is the worst mass hammering? That one guy in Vegas sure killed a lot of people fast with an AR.

Indeed he did. And STILL the hammer is used to commit more than twice as many murders.
muster the militia; assign them to the Pioneers!

It's sadly funny to watch NRA gun nutters try to equate hammers and vehicles with AR-15s and other weapons designed to kill.

The facts are that hammers murder more people than AR-15s do. That is what is called a fact. And, it is a fact that you can't dance around.
What is the worst mass hammering? That one guy in Vegas sure killed a lot of people fast with an AR.

Indeed he did. And STILL the hammer is used to commit more than twice as many murders.
why do women need guns?

why do women need guns?

The NRA thinks we all need guns - even the nuts.

Gun banners deserve all the crime that comes their way.

why do women need guns?
WINNER! Stupid question of the decade!

why do women need guns?

we all need hammers.

why do women need guns?

we all need hammers.

Because they’re so effective for self defense?

Daddy, I swung my hammer and he grabbed my arm because I had to get that close to him. If I had been allowed to carry my gun I probably could have shot him from a short distance and he couldn’t have raped me.

Forum List

Back