Massachusetts: This Is The Nation’s Toughest Gun Law

The 2nd Amendment is poorly written and obsolete - so states can pretty much interpret it as they wish.

2nd-amendment-Ruzicka-header-a.jpg

Confusion -- the wording of the Second Amendment
…provided that interpretation is consistent with Second Amendment case law.

So, apparently Massachusetts is being consistent with Second Amendment case law.

Many do not understand the purpose of identifying fallacies. Fallacious arguments are made in Courts all the time and are accepted all the way up to the SCOTUS.

Example:

Slippery-Slope. The only purpose in identifying this fallacy is to prepare a response or counter-argument. Just identifying the fallacy does not refute it. Slippery slope is a fallacy because starting down a particular path does not necessarily lead one to the logical conclusion that one will continue on that path.....unless there is EVIDENCE proving that starting down the path HAS lead to such a continuation.

In the case of bullshit gun control, we have 80+ years of evidence to support the slippery slope conclusion.

So, yes we are making a fallacious argument on gun control being a slippery slope, but both historical evidence and reasoning out the logical next step (gun control didn't stop violence, so we now need more)suggests we are right.

You didn't mention anything about handguns? Read the top line on the following FBI link:

You said provide a credible source... I provided a link from the local CBS station that quoted the FBI... Not one of those hammer deaths was an accident... All were INTENTIONAL dumbass... Now you come back crying that I never mentioned a handgun... You never mentioned a handgun until 4 hours later... You are the only one around that could shoot yourself with a compound Bow... Later princess... :bye1:

Many do not understand the purpose of identifying fallacies. Fallacious arguments are made in Courts all the time and are accepted all the way up to the SCOTUS.

Example:

Slippery-Slope. The only purpose in identifying this fallacy is to prepare a response or counter-argument. Just identifying the fallacy does not refute it. Slippery slope is a fallacy because starting down a particular path does not necessarily lead one to the logical conclusion that one will continue on that path.....unless there is EVIDENCE proving that starting down the path HAS lead to such a continuation.

In the case of bullshit gun control, we have 80+ years of evidence to support the slippery slope conclusion.

So, yes we are making a fallacious argument on gun control being a slippery slope, but both historical evidence and reasoning out the logical next step (gun control didn't stop violence, so we now need more)suggests we are right.

Yeah, a slippery slope like speed limits and motor vehicle laws. Auto manufacturers fought seat belts and airbags.

You didn't mention anything about handguns? Read the top line on the following FBI link:

You said provide a credible source... I provided a link from the local CBS station that quoted the FBI... Not one of those hammer deaths was an accident... All were INTENTIONAL dumbass... Now you come back crying that I never mentioned a handgun... You never mentioned a handgun until 4 hours later... You are the only one around that could shoot yourself with a compound Bow... Later princess... :bye1:

Yeah, but your link title is a lie. A lie. Hammers and clubs do NOT kill more people than rifles and shotguns per the FBI statistics quoted in the article. Apparently the article was written by a moron.

What, that seat belts and airbags save lives?
That the slippery slope concern is valid.

You were so excited to tout how awesome those new regulations are that you forgot my real point and proved my case---when it comes to government action restrickting liberty in the name of safety, the slippery slope is CERTAIN because the government has a 100% track record of sliding down the slippery slope....every fucking time.

You were so excited to tout how awesome those new regulations are that you forgot my real point and proved my case---when it comes to government action restrickting liberty in the name of safety, the slippery slope is CERTAIN because the government has a 100% track record of sliding down the slippery slope....every fucking time.

Only a complete fucking moron would say "every fucking time". We all live better thanks to government.

Government is Good - An Unapologetic Defense of a Vital Institution
Government is Good - An Unapologetic Defense of a Vital Institution - 24k - similar pages
Details government s crucial role in improving Americans lives and promoting the public good. Also critiques the right-wing attack on government.

Government is Good - A Day in Your Life
Government is Good - A Day in Your Life - 16k - similar pages
Let's examine a typical day in the life of an average middle-class American and try to identify some of the ways that government improves that person's life during ...

Only a complete fucking moron would say "every fucking time". We all live better thanks to government.

Government is Good - An Unapologetic Defense of a Vital Institution - 24k - similar pages
Details government s crucial role in improving Americans lives and promoting the public good. Also critiques the right-wing attack on government.

Let's examine a typical day in the life of an average middle-class American and try to identify some of the ways that government improves that person's life during ...

We all live better thanks to government.

How ironic coming from you

tenor (3).gif

All of that is irrelevant. The sliperry slope is proved.

View attachment 192856

You poor dumbass. Iron Eyes Cody (born Espera Oscar de Corti) was an Italian.

View attachment 192856

Kinda like you...

View attachment 192856

Does it matter or once again the point of my post goes right over your head?

All of that is irrelevant. The sliperry slope is proved.

Yeah, the same ole gun nutter game: Heads you win, tails I lose.

Forum List

Back