Massive cross washes ashore on Florida beach I'm glad it's here

Here is a closeup of the bottom of it.
View attachment 244657

Oh wow, I did not see that one. Looks like it was rooted on the ocean floor possibly.

Florida it seems since they put up that devil statue thing, and allowed the kids to have satanic coloring books I swear it seems like Florida has seen hell these past few years just weird.

Sink holes,
shootings

it just seems out of the norm lately.

Like a message in a bottle, a massive 20-foot cross washed ashore in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, over the weekend.

Massive Cross Washes Ashore on Florida Beach: ‘I’m Glad It’s Here’

Well it surely can seem like an unusal event with a message . Lets hope it's the power needed to knock these assholes of the nation back into reality with this baby killing bs.
How odd is it this cross washed up days after legalizing the killing of a baby just seconds from birth.........
Killing of innocent people.

CORTEZ IS GOING TO HAVE YOUR STUPID FK MORONS BELIEVING KILLING YOURSELVES IS GOOD FOR THE PLANET PAY ATTENTION YOUR GAWD DAM RETARDS!!!
YOUR GUT TELLS YOU EVERYTHING YOU ARE DENYING DUMBASSES!! ( I USE HER BECAUSE THIS IS THE ASS THAT WILL SELL IT TO YOU).

That's pretty cool. Sometimes God slams us with the truth, sometimes He just tickles us a little. Anyone who believes this is just a "random occurrence" is lacking in faith.

A wooden cross 2000 years old in the water would be water logged and sink to the bottom. College prank!
If a cross had washed up on every beach around the world then it would have been something. Wood floats. Its not a big deal.

I didn't intend to mean anything about the originality of the cross, merely the symbolic significance of it. If it has no meaningful significance to you, well that's your prerogative.

First Amendment and all that.

Like a message in a bottle, a massive 20-foot cross washed ashore in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, over the weekend.

Massive Cross Washes Ashore on Florida Beach: ‘I’m Glad It’s Here’

Well it surely can seem like an unusal event with a message . Lets hope it's the power needed to knock these assholes of the nation back into reality with this baby killing bs.
How odd is it this cross washed up days after legalizing the killing of a baby just seconds from birth.........
Killing of innocent people.

CORTEZ IS GOING TO HAVE YOUR STUPID FK MORONS BELIEVING KILLING YOURSELVES IS GOOD FOR THE PLANET PAY ATTENTION YOUR GAWD DAM RETARDS!!!
YOUR GUT TELLS YOU EVERYTHING YOU ARE DENYING DUMBASSES!! ( I USE HER BECAUSE THIS IS THE ASS THAT WILL SELL IT TO YOU).

That's pretty cool. Sometimes God slams us with the truth, sometimes He just tickles us a little. Anyone who believes this is just a "random occurrence" is lacking in faith.
If a cross had washed up on every beach around the world then it would have been something. Wood floats. Its not a big deal.

But it washed up here. Not Venezuela, not Mexico, not the UK, not Africa.

Here. That should have some significance, even if you are a non-believer.
Well. Second place is good. San Fran would have been better.

Looks like the cross was built in 2016 and floated from NC.

A giant cross on the beach? The mystery of its origin may have been solved

"“The reason I know it is [the cross] is I built it and notched it and can see the eye bolts and that it’s set off to one side,” Aaron said. “It’s the cross — 100 percent.”"

Crosses are a popular thing @ accident sites , they stay up for a while , a winter or two goes by.....and then they're gone due to neglect

~S~

View attachment 244657

Can you make chowder out of those?
Here is a story of the goose barnacle-

The 12th-century bishop Giraldus Cambrensis was one of the first to put the legend to paper, in his Topographia Hiberniae. The notion that a male goose could spontaneously spring forth from a tree was, in his view, irrefutable evidence of the Immaculate Conception of Christ. Two centuries later, the myth reappeared in the popular book The Travels of Sir John Mandeville, published around 1356:

“I told them of as great a marvel to them, that is amongst us, and that was of the Bernakes. For I told them that in our country were trees that bear a fruit that become birds flying, and those that fell in the water live, and the that fall on they earth die”.

View attachment 244657

Can you make chowder out of those?
Here is a story of the goose barnacle-

The 12th-century bishop Giraldus Cambrensis was one of the first to put the legend to paper, in his Topographia Hiberniae. The notion that a male goose could spontaneously spring forth from a tree was, in his view, irrefutable evidence of the Immaculate Conception of Christ. Two centuries later, the myth reappeared in the popular book The Travels of Sir John Mandeville, published around 1356:

“I told them of as great a marvel to them, that is amongst us, and that was of the Bernakes. For I told them that in our country were trees that bear a fruit that become birds flying, and those that fell in the water live, and the that fall on they earth die”.

i here i didn't think CNN was around in 1356.....silly me...~S~

3 hours ago I was taking the dogs for a walk and on this clear sunny day the 4 Peaks that laid in the distant 45 miles away made me think of how it was said faith could move mountains. I thought to myself even if I had that much faith somebody would get killed if that mountain moved, and then thinking it wasn't right to test God. I figured God would give me some sort of sign today. I'm a couple of thousand miles away from Fort Lauderdale, but I'll take it.

Then I wondered if the Yankees still trained in Fort Lauderdale or if some other team replaced them. It was nice to see that currently it's no team's Spring training home which eliminates any compulsion to lay down a bet on the 2019 World Series championship.

Forum List

Back