Massive riots coming if cop wins

Seattle , Portland , LA, Chicago. Philly , Atlanta, DC , NYC and Minneapolis are going to be destroyed

Good thing it will only be the blue states. :auiqs.jpg:You just have to love how they burn their own cities down, the dummies.:D They aren't bold enough to do it in a red state, or maybe they will to start a civil war.

As you know the cop that put his knee on that guys neck is going very poorly for the prosecution.
It was so bad today that the prosecutions big witness helped the defense - then the defense used him as a key witness

It’s looking like a hung jury

Those of you in the 20 or so cities need to be prepared as BLM is threatening to burn cities down

Again, unlikely. If anything, this has been going badly for the defense.

But if this jury acquits him, we'll deserve the riots.

As you know the cop that put his knee on that guys neck is going very poorly for the prosecution.
It was so bad today that the prosecutions big witness helped the defense - then the defense used him as a key witness

Those of you in the 20 or so cities need to be prepared as BLM is threatening to burn cities down

You must believe in self mutilation. People shouldn't be rioting over a criminal drug addict that died because he was an idiot. I am not saying I like the militarization of the police but we have Bush and Obama to thank for that and Trump surly didn't help matters.

You must believe in self mutilation. People shouldn't be rioting over a criminal drug addict that died because he was an idiot. I am not saying I like the militarization of the police but we have Bush and Obama to thank for that and Trump surly didn't help matters.

The thing is, it isn't about the "Criminal drug addict", it's about the mentality that the police can murder black people in the street with no consequence.

What witness??

What happened Wednesday in the Derek Chauvin trial - StarTribune.com

-------------------------------------
and I don't blame them is they do riot, a white cop killed a black man by a knee on the neck.

Correction. Ex-cop, future prison bitch.
Didn't know you were an ex-cop and I'm surprised that you haven't been a prison bitch yet.
There can only be one explanation why anyone is pulling for the future prison bitch.

He's not worth your admiration.
Indeed, I am not "pulling" for you much less give you any admiration.
Congratulations. You're the perfect stereotype.

The thing is, it isn't about the "Criminal drug addict", it's about the mentality that the police can murder black people in the street with no consequence.
There are plenty of consequences. First, there's a dead thug. Second there are riots with lots of looting and third shitholes are being burned down in "mostly peaceful" protests.

Why? Maybe these Dim thugs should get one of the many jobs available in a red state instead of looting, burning and murdering.

Forum List

Back