🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Massive Voter Fraud Discovered in North Carolina’s 2012 Election

North Carolina is another reason the South will not rise again. These statistics are probably the work of the same morons who want to control women lives and stop people from voting. How much you want to bet they are made up extrapolations from fools?

You didn't even read what I posted from the article. They are actual counts of people identified as being registered in more than one location based on matching first name, last name, DOB and last 4 digits of their SSNs. The chances that they are not the same person is zero.

Then there were the 81 dead people who voted.

But the libturds against requiring photo IDs insist voter fraud isn't an issue - it's "negligible," not proven.

That argument just got mowed down with a machine gun.

And even if this is true..which I highly doubt, your solution is what?

Make voting more difficult.

It always is.

This is an easy thing to fix as well.

Introduce a "National ID" that is alpha numeric.

Allow voting on the web.

Make voting mandatory.

When the other states found matches, (in 2010, 15 states, out of more than 45 million votes case) a grand total of 11 instances were found to be actual matches for double voting.

Eleven.

Republican interstate ‘voter fraud’ detection program yields little fraud

Oct. 24, 2013 <--

"What sets the Interstate Crosscheck program apart from other systems state and local election boards use is the size of its database &#8212;in 2012, the program compared more than 84 million voter registration records &#8212; and the massive number it tends to report as &#8220;possible double registrations,&#8221;&#8212; what would appear to be the same person, in different states.

The program&#8217;s 2013 scan identified over five million such cases &#8211; about one in seventeen of every record it scanned.

It&#8217;s a staggering number &#8211; but also staggeringly deceptive one."

Republican interstate ?voter fraud? detection program yields little fraud | AxisPhilly

The article above is well worth reading to understand how they can come up with such high numbers at first cross-check.

Assuming what is posted in the OP is correct. Joe Smith is registered multiple time with the same DOB and the same Last four digits of his SS#. Without voter id all he really has to say is he is Joe Smith, sign Joe Smith and vote. BUT if there is voter id then all of the multiple voters would not have to have a id card. Seems that would stop most of that kind of fraud.

An ID would not prevent double voting in multiple states, but it could well prevent double or triple voting in the same state. A picture ID is just one common sense measure to prevent voter fraud. We also need to tighten up on absentee balloting, where we know that considerable fraud is taking place.

There is no double or triple voting happening in the same state that I'm aware of.

So I don't think voter ID would do anything to stop this kind of fraud. Assuming the investigation shows it is actually going on.
It will be determined, like it has in the past, a great many of these 765 cases of matches are clerical errors / input mistakes. They very well may find a few. A few.

You also have to consider someone would have to have physical residence in both states, and have the means and motivation to travel to the other state to vote and cast one extra vote that would put them in jeopardy of being charged with a felony, huge fines, and possible jail time.

How many of those with dual residencies would be motivated that much they would risk prison time for the sake of one extra vote?

I submit not too many.

When adjacent states are smaller than individual Texas counties physical presence is a no-brainer. What's surprising is that, in those teeny little states, tens of hundreds of Democrat zealots don't organize fraud-vote walks state-to-state to see who can cast the most fraudulent ballots in a single day.

But that WOULD require physical motion.....

North Carolina went for Romney in 2012.

Does not matter.. fraud is fraud.. it exists.. it is real.. and measures need to be taken to make it less likely to happen... including more scrubbing of voter rolls on a regular basis.. ensuring those that are registering are eligible to register.. and checking to see those who are going to vote are who they say they are along with being eligible to begin with

Looks like shoddy record keeping in purging voter records

How will voter ID help that again?

Shoddy record keeping will not result in fraud. Unless a person knows about the shoddiness and votes in place of someone else. Or the record are not purged and they use the name of a dead person. In either case I believe it would be hard for someone to get a factitious id for people who are dead. I suppose not impossible but doubtful. So yes if shoddy record keeping or not purging the rolls is causing fraud voter id should put an end to it.

Shoddy record keeping will not result in fraud. Unless a person knows about the shoddiness and votes in place of someone else. Or the record are not purged and they use the name of a dead person. In either case I believe it would be hard for someone to get a factitious id for people who are dead. I suppose not impossible but doubtful. So yes if shoddy record keeping or not purging the rolls is causing fraud voter id should put an end to it.

All this is, is people leaving one state and registering to vote in their new state. Their old state did not update their records to purge the person who moved

It does not constitute "massive voter fraud"

If a person has ID, they will be able to vote in both states. I just don't know why they would risk arrest to do so

Last edited:

All this is, is people leaving one state and registering to vote in their new state. Their old state did not update their records to purge the person who moved

If a person has ID, they will be able to vote in both states. I just don't know why they would risk arrest to do so

Hardly likely.. because you have people like you in and out of the system who stand in the way of any increase in security or accountability in the system..

A more frequent voter purge or a purge upon change of address or a purge request sent from the new state of residence to the old would help... with that in addition to checking to see that you are who you say you are with double checking and validating that you are eligible to vote where you are trying to vote, you would have less of a risk of fraud

But that is not something you and your ilk want

An ID would not prevent double voting in multiple states, but it could well prevent double or triple voting in the same state. A picture ID is just one common sense measure to prevent voter fraud. We also need to tighten up on absentee balloting, where we know that considerable fraud is taking place.

There is no double or triple voting happening in the same state that I'm aware of.

So I don't think voter ID would do anything to stop this kind of fraud. Assuming the investigation shows it is actually going on.
It will be determined, like it has in the past, a great many of these 765 cases of matches are clerical errors / input mistakes. They very well may find a few. A few.

You also have to consider someone would have to have physical residence in both states, and have the means and motivation to travel to the other state to vote and cast one extra vote that would put them in jeopardy of being charged with a felony, huge fines, and possible jail time.

How many of those with dual residencies would be motivated that much they would risk prison time for the sake of one extra vote?

I submit not too many.

So a little bit of fraud is acceptable?

Hardly likely.. because you have people like you in and out of the system who stand in the way of any increase in security or accountability in the system..

A more frequent voter purge or a purge upon change of address or a purge request sent from the new state of residence to the old would help... with that in addition to checking to see that you are who you say you are with double checking and validating that you are eligible to vote where you are trying to vote, you would have less of a risk of fraud

But that is not something you and your ilk want

Why wouldn't I want states to keep accurate registration records.

When you register, you should have to report where you were previously registered and a notification should be sent to your previous district. Not too hard

I submit not too many.

So a little bit of fraud is acceptable?

Is banning eligible voters acceptable?
Is making people spend hours in line acceptable?

When adjacent states are smaller than individual Texas counties physical presence is a no-brainer. What's surprising is that, in those teeny little states, tens of hundreds of Democrat zealots don't organize fraud-vote walks state-to-state to see who can cast the most fraudulent ballots in a single day.

But that WOULD require physical motion.....

You also have to consider early voters which allows a person to vote in one state and then travel to another to vote there as well.

The fact that Democrats resist ANY effort to prevent voter fraud tells you who is committing it. This thread is a perfect example.

Assuming what is posted in the OP is correct. Joe Smith is registered multiple time with the same DOB and the same Last four digits of his SS#. Without voter id all he really has to say is he is Joe Smith, sign Joe Smith and vote. BUT if there is voter id then all of the multiple voters would not have to have a id card. Seems that would stop most of that kind of fraud.

Who do you think does the voting for dead people? They aren't ghosts.

Voting fraud, in the current, system is easy.
The chances of getting caught doing voter fraud, in the current system, are extremely low.
The penalties, if caught are not severe. Most likely, probation for the first offense.
Consequently, if massive voter fraud is not taking place, then politicians are missing one hell of an opportunity to ensure a win.

Forum List

Back