🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Massive Voter Fraud Discovered in North Carolina’s 2012 Election

Would showing an ID even prevent this kind of fraud? I don't see how...

Your driver's license has your address on it.

I guess I was thinking one vote was in person and the second was an absentee vote mailed in. You can't really show and id for and absentee vote.

I wouldn't be surprised of large number of college students vote where they go to school and then go home and vote there as well.

I guess I was thinking one vote was in person and the second was an absentee vote mailed in. You can't really show and id for and absentee vote.

I wouldn't be surprised of large number of college students vote where they go to school and then go home and vote there as well.

So if they vote where their college is and mail in an absentee vote will ID make any difference?

So of the 28 states that were investigated, how many other states reported thousands of cases of voter fraud?

being able to verify identity will stop some from doing it, others will be caught with up to date info to be able to prosecute.

Assuming what is posted in the OP is correct. Joe Smith is registered multiple time with the same DOB and the same Last four digits of his SS#. Without voter id all he really has to say is he is Joe Smith, sign Joe Smith and vote. BUT if there is voter id then all of the multiple voters would not have to have a id card. Seems that would stop most of that kind of fraud.

But he is voting as Joe Smith twice now. He must have walked up and said I'm Joe Smith and voted twice. Since he's not pretending to be somebody else I don't see how an ID makes any difference.

bripat is not telling you that most of the fraud was by Pub voters.

And it was not "massive" and it is being investigated.

It seems Democrats have so much power in Red States.

george-of-the-jungle.gif

North Carolina is another reason the South will not rise again. These statistics are probably the work of the same morons who want to control women lives and stop people from voting. How much you want to bet they are made up extrapolations from fools?

You didn't even read what I posted from the article. They are actual counts of people identified as being registered in more than one location based on matching first name, last name, DOB and last 4 digits of their SSNs. The chances that they are not the same person is zero.

Then there were the 81 dead people who voted.

But the libturds against requiring photo IDs insist voter fraud isn't an issue - it's "negligible," not proven.

That argument just got mowed down with a machine gun.

PJ Tattler. Sounds like a real trustworthy source:badgrin:

So you automatically assume that all college students will vote Democrat? Why is that? Perhaps because they are smarter than average? LOL.

Pattycake, reading your posts is an experiance.

So you automatically assume that all college students will vote Democrat? Why is that? Perhaps because they are smarter than average? LOL.

Pattycake, reading your posts is an experiance.

No, Rocks in the Head, I assume all the ones who commit voter fraud are Democrats.

Reading your posts is entirely dull.

And your support for this claim is?

And your "proof" of Suzy's claim is?

SMH @ U - the blogger you C&Ped left out this ☞ "The [North Carolina] Board of Elections was careful to say they don't have proof of fraud, but they have good reason to look closer." line from the original article ☞ New evidence of voter fraud in North Carolina alleged | abc11.com
Updated at 06:26 PM [4/2/2014] today

The OP's article is nothing new, Suzy's been making this claim for years and years and...

This thread should be in "Election Forum" or better yet -- conspiracy-----theories.

SMH @ U - the blogger you C&Ped left out this ☞ "The [North Carolina] Board of Elections was careful to say they don't have proof of fraud, but they have good reason to look closer." line from the original article ☞ New evidence of voter fraud in North Carolina alleged | abc11.com

The OP's article is nothing new, Suzy's been making this claim for years and years and...

This thread should be in "Election Forum" or better yet -- conspiracy-----theories.

Your link to "Suzy" is to a story about how the NAACP opposes voter ID laws in NC. How does that disprove anything I posted?

Politicians are always careful to couch explosive facts in numerous caveats so they can't be held responsible for anything they say.

Last edited:
North Carolina is another reason the South will not rise again. These statistics are probably the work of the same morons who want to control women lives and stop people from voting. How much you want to bet they are made up extrapolations from fools?

You didn't even read what I posted from the article. They are actual counts of people identified as being registered in more than one location based on matching first name, last name, DOB and last 4 digits of their SSNs. The chances that they are not the same person is zero.

Then there were the 81 dead people who voted.

But the libturds against requiring photo IDs insist voter fraud isn't an issue - it's "negligible," not proven.

That argument just got mowed down with a machine gun.

PJ Tattler. Sounds like a real trustworthy source:badgrin:

Don't sell PJ Media short. One of the founders was one of the guys that took down Dan Rather.

Your link to "Suzy" is to a story about how the NAACP opposes voter ID laws in NC. How does that disprove anything I posted?

Politicians are always careful to couch explosive facts in numerous caveats so they can't be held responsible for anything they say.

My link to "Suzy" was just to show you who Suzy is -- looks to me like she's the Orly Taitz of the incredibly rare, almost non-existent, so-called voter fraud but-----but why are you afraid to address what the North Carolina Election Board said; "The [North Carolina] Board of Elections was careful to say they don't have proof of fraud, but they have good reason to look closer." click link ☞ New evidence of voter fraud in North Carolina alleged | abc11.com

The left seems to think the American people will come to accept voter fraud as the norm because the government is on the side of the ones committing the fraud. The left doesn't know the American people. You all have a big surprise in store.

The Lbiturds keep saying voter fraud is negligible. Do you think 35,000 fraudulent votes is negligible? How about 155,000? How about 81 dead people voting?

The PJ Tatler » Massive Voter Fraud Discovered in North Carolina?s 2012 Election

The North Carolina State Board of Elections has found thousands of instances of voter fraud in the state, thanks to a 28-state crosscheck of voter rolls. Initial findings suggest widespread election fraud.

• 765 voters with an exact match of first and last name, DOB and last four digits of SSN were registered in N.C. and another state and voted in N.C. and the other state in the 2012 general election.
  • 35,750 voters with the same first and last name and DOB were registered in N.C. and another state and voted in both states in the 2012 general election.
  • 155,692 voters with the same first and last name, DOB and last four digits of SSN were registered in N.C. and another state – and the latest date of registration or voter activity did not take place within N.C.

The second point is key, as double voting is election fraud under state and federal statutes. Punishment for double voting in federal elections can include jail time.

In October 2012, Project Veritas produced video showing a Barack Obama campaign worker helping a voter register to vote in both Texas and Florida.

The Interstate Crosscheck examines 101 million voter records in more than two dozen participating states.

The findings, while large, leave open the question of just how widespread double voting might be since 22 states did not participate in the Interstate Crosscheck.

In addition to the above, the crosscheck found that more than 13,000 deceased voters remain on North Carolina’s rolls, and that 81 of them showed voter activity in their records after death.

North Carolina officials are now calling for tighter election security.

Assuming what is posted in the OP is correct. Joe Smith is registered multiple time with the same DOB and the same Last four digits of his SS#. Without voter id all he really has to say is he is Joe Smith, sign Joe Smith and vote. BUT if there is voter id then all of the multiple voters would not have to have a id card. Seems that would stop most of that kind of fraud.

An ID would not prevent double voting in multiple states, but it could well prevent double or triple voting in the same state. A picture ID is just one common sense measure to prevent voter fraud. We also need to tighten up on absentee balloting, where we know that considerable fraud is taking place.

An ID would not prevent double voting in multiple states, but it could well prevent double or triple voting in the same state. A picture ID is just one common sense measure to prevent voter fraud. We also need to tighten up on absentee balloting, where we know that considerable fraud is taking place.

There is no double or triple voting happening in the same state that I'm aware of.

So I don't think voter ID would do anything to stop this kind of fraud. Assuming the investigation shows it is actually going on.

Looks like shoddy record keeping in purging voter records

How will voter ID help that again?

Forum List

Back