Matt Gaetz gets schooled on Critical Race Theory

Milley is a suck up and always has been...he placates to whomever can pin another ribbon on his chest....we call officers like him pentagon desktop suckups...and he and others like him in our military are why we are still at war and haven't won the war we engaged in after 9-11...

Did you count the number of stripes on his sleeves? Do you even know what they represent?
Benedict Arnold was a good soldier till he defected to the British
Oh....you are now calling General Milley a Benedict Arnold? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Marxisms definition is about "property taken from some and given to others"? You sure about that?
See post 197
That's not Marxism.......you are thinking more Communism. Hint, they are not the same.
Marxism is communism
No it isn't. Marxism is a philosophy that led to Communism (several different variations) but it isn't Communism. Read up on the definitions of both.

Almost (but not quite) like saying Republicanism is Democracy. Not quite.

You make that sound so simple...."make poor decisions"..."own stupid actions"...."laziness"....that all sounds so familiar.... :eusa_think:
Because the easier answer is finding something SOMEBODY ELSE did, right?
New Zealand's pretty well killing it right now compared to us. Just sayin'
Really? How so? Last I check, America's GDP dwarfed everyone else.
'm not ignoring reality. I'm not making everything so simple and (forgive me) black and white. Life is much more complicated than that.
I agree.

So why make it about race when it's really about haves and have nots?

I grew up with NOTHING. I came from those same disparate outcomes. I refused to accept it and made myself better.

You will sit here and tell me it's not because I busted my ass and took advantage of opportunities. You will tell me it's because I am white.

I cannot think of a more insulting thing to say.

One of the biggest issue is well-established racial stereotypes. That is something I can control. It is something I work VERY hard to fix.

You make that sound so simple...."make poor decisions"..."own stupid actions"...."laziness"....that all sounds so familiar.... :eusa_think:
Because the easier answer is finding something SOMEBODY ELSE did, right?
New Zealand's pretty well killing it right now compared to us. Just sayin'
Really? How so? Last I check, America's GDP dwarfed everyone else.
'm not ignoring reality. I'm not making everything so simple and (forgive me) black and white. Life is much more complicated than that.
I agree.

So why make it about race when it's really about haves and have nots?

Race is a component, as is poverty.
I grew up with NOTHING. I came from those same disparate outcomes. I refused to accept it and made myself better.

You will sit here and tell me it's not because I busted my ass and took advantage of opportunities. You will tell me it's because I am white.

I cannot think of a more insulting thing to say.

One of the biggest issue is well-established racial stereotypes. That is something I can control. It is something I work VERY hard to fix.
"I grew up with Nothing"....what was your education? What was the education of your parents? Are you the first in your family to graduate HS? Did you live in an area where there were jobs you could move up in? Did you have family and teachers that encouraged you? Did you live in a high crime area where you spent more of your time worried about things like personal safety? Just some questions for you. (someone's idea of "grew up with NOTHING" may not be someone else's idea of "grew up with NOTHING".)

Last edited:
Actually the false part of that is that Trump was a good president.

He started out a bad president, and his response to the coronavirus made him one of the worst presidents in
None of that is true

Trump as the first national leader to call out china for tje danger it represents

He will always be hated by the greenies for embracing fossil energy production and rejecting the stupid Paris Accords

I could go on but you get the idea

"I grew up with Nothing"....what was your education?
Post grad/doctorate.

What was the education of your parents?
Dad - none
Mom - Nursing School

They were both in the Army (Dad was drafted) and met in Vietnam.

I am the first on BOTH SIDES of my family all the way back to go to college.

Are you the first in your family to graduate HS?
No.
Did you live in an area where there were jobs you could move up in?
When? We moved from SE Texas to DFW area when I was 13 years old.

Did you have family and teachers that encouraged you?
I guess? I don't know. Not really.
Did you live in a high crime area where you spent more of your time worried about things like personal safety?
You mean, did I live in a ghetto. No, I did not live in a ghetto, but I didn't live at the Ritz Carlton either.

Each of those questions point to decisions and actions of somebody who could have done better. NONE of those are inherently race-based, unless you are admitting something you have denied in the past, but whatever.

The biggest advantage I had was having 2 parents in the home, even though only my mother was able to make a steady income, which was barely enough, given our family size. It was still a big advantage.

Trumps response to the coronavirus, was to leave it up to the state governors.
It was up to the governors

Disease control is their responsibility

Yes the feds can assist

Which trump did in abundance

But governors are not potted plants

"I grew up with Nothing"....what was your education?
Post grad/doctorate.

What was the education of your parents?
Dad - none
Mom - Nursing School

They were both in the Army (Dad was drafted) and met in Vietnam.

I am the first on BOTH SIDES of my family all the way back to go to college.

Are you the first in your family to graduate HS?
No.
Did you live in an area where there were jobs you could move up in?
When? We moved from SE Texas to DFW area when I was 13 years old.

Did you have family and teachers that encouraged you?
I guess? I don't know. Not really.
Did you live in a high crime area where you spent more of your time worried about things like personal safety?
You mean, did I live in a ghetto. No, I did not live in a ghetto, but I didn't live at the Ritz Carlton either.

Each of those questions point to decisions and actions of somebody who could have done better. NONE of those are inherently race-based, unless you are admitting something you have denied in the past, but whatever.

The biggest advantage I had was having 2 parents in the home, even though only my mother was able to make a steady income, which was barely enough, given our family size. It was still a big advantage.
So, your mother had an education.....and you were not the first to graduate HS, that is not "grew up with NOTHING"....

Your con-cept of NOTHING is lower middle class. You have no idea about generational poverty....frequently, but not always, tied to race.

Actually the false part of that is that Trump was a good president.

He started out a bad president, and his response to the coronavirus made him one of the worst presidents in
None of that is true

Trump as the first national leader to call out china for tje danger it represents
And the first president to totally botch the response to a communicable disease.

Others faced Spanish Flu, Swine Flu, Polio, Smallpox, and even Ebola, and they didn't botch it as badly as Trump

Forum List

Back