Matt Gaetz gets schooled on Critical Race Theory

Here we go....summing up a lot about this thread:

1624642538371.png
All that's left out is the guy making personal attacks at the woman and then, at the end, declaring victory.

Trumps response to the coronavirus, was to leave it up to the state governors.
It was up to the governors

Disease control is their responsibility

Yes the feds can assist

Which trump did in abundance

But governors are not potted plants
The governors were like Generals. They each had their own battles to fight. But the federal government's chief executive as "commander in chief" was responsible for coordinating his "generals" so their efforts would be coordinated to the overall fight. Which Trump refused to do. Trump "played it down", and left the governors on their own.

That wasn't an evisceration... It was nothing more than a smug rich entitled child ranting on his TV show. Not even worth the stain on the generals underwear

So, your mother had an education.....and you were not the first to graduate HS, that is not "grew up with NOTHING"....
Only because her single mother busted her ass to get my mother through nursing school. You should have seen the house they lived in out in the middle of nowhere. Such a dwelling in a ghetto would have been condemned.

My mother did the work to qualify for nursing school (actually went to school). Her mother busted her ass to get my mother through school. A mother's sacrifice is the ONLY difference.

But, if by "nothing" you mean nobody in my house had a marketable skill, then no, I didn't grow up with "nothing." In terms of material wealth, I had nothing.
Your con-cept of NOTHING is lower middle class. You have no idea about generational poverty....frequently, but not always, tied to race.
Lower-middle class? What parameters puts one in "lower-middle class" as opposed to the lowest class?

And, again, how is it that an inherent race issue?

If parents do not sacrifice for their children, that is not a race or society problem. There is no excuse. Parents MUST sacrifice for their children's betterment or they can expect what they get.

1) give an example of something from CRT that you object to
I will:

CRT emphasizes how racism and disparate racial outcomes can be the result of complex, changing and often subtle social and institutional dynamics, rather than explicit and intentional prejudices by individuals.

What could they possibly mean?
:laughing0301:

What could possibly be the goal here?

You forget that I got into grad school off of grades I "earned" by writing like my name was Chairman Mao.
You don't think subtle social and institutional dynamics play a role in racism and disparate outcomes for minorities? Nothing at all?

So, your mother had an education.....and you were not the first to graduate HS, that is not "grew up with NOTHING"....
Only because her single mother busted her ass to get my mother through nursing school. You should have seen the house they lived in out in the middle of nowhere. Such a dwelling in a ghetto would have been condemned.

My mother did the work to qualify for nursing school (actually went to school). Her mother busted her ass to get my mother through school. A mother's sacrifice is the ONLY difference.

But, if by "nothing" you mean nobody in my house had a marketable skill, then no, I didn't grow up with "nothing." In terms of material wealth, I had nothing.
Your con-cept of NOTHING is lower middle class. You have no idea about generational poverty....frequently, but not always, tied to race.
Lower-middle class? What parameters puts one in "lower-middle class" as opposed to the lowest class?

And, again, how is it that an inherent race is the issue?

If parents do not sacrifice for their children, that is not a race or society problem. There is no excuse. Parents MUST sacrifice for their children's betterment or they can expect what they get.
You've just shown us that parental motivation is KEY. What if parents don't have the tools to help. I know of areas where the parents are completely illiterate, work 2-3 minimum wage jobs, and (especially this last year) have no concept of the internet or how to help their children with today's expectations of education. Your mom had an education and a solid career....a good solid base for you to step up on.

Fascinating how FoxNews , NewsMax and the rest of the right wing bullhorns and sycophants, who consistently claim unwavering support of the military, are spitting nails about General Milley having the audacity to school a creep like Gaetz on Critical Race Theory .

This was epic. Good for the General.

Of course, Gaetz attacked him personally on Twitter straightaway. What a fool.

Never did have anyone tell me when and with what branch Gaetz served. ;)

Here we go....summing up a lot about this thread:

View attachment 505438All that's left out is the guy making personal attacks at the woman and then, at the end, declaring victory.
And the SOLUTIONS proposed by those pimping CRT are WHAT???
Education....which seems to really really scare some people.
What education? Reading? Writing? Arithmetic?

Or "education" telling people they cannot succeed because of XYZ?

You've just shown us that parental motivation is KEY. What if parents don't have the tools to help. I know of areas where the parents are completely illiterate, work 2-3 minimum wage jobs, and (especially this last year) have no concept of the internet or how to help their children with today's expectations of education. Your mom had an education and a solid career....a good solid base for you to step up on.
There is literally (pun intended) no excuse for someone to be illiterate in America. NONE!!!

A parent who cannot help their children as you described has NO BUSINESS having children.

That's why I don't care if people get abortions. Someone who can't help their child should not have one.

So, again, how is any of this relevant to CRT?

Can you tell me, in detail, with sources, what it is?
Generally CRT says that white people are bad, cops are bad, America is bad, LGBT are good (and not the sickening sex perverts that they are). The sources are the CRT curriculums themselves. Ho hum.
Please post for us where any CRT curriculum teaches that.

Fascinating how FoxNews , NewsMax and the rest of the right wing bullhorns and sycophants, who consistently claim unwavering support of the military, are spitting nails about General Milley having the audacity to school a creep like Gaetz on Critical Race Theory .

Yeah, milley is woke because thats which way the wind is blowing and he wants to be in the “In Crowd”

And how stupid is it to teach black soldiers to hate their white teammates and white soldiers to hate themselves?

Show us where that is being taught.

But the federal government's chief executive as "commander in chief" was responsible for coordinating his "generals" so their efforts would be coordinated to the overall fight. Which Trump refused to do. Trump "played it down", and left the governors on their
all of which trump did pretty well.

Dems in failed blue states like New York and California failed to stock up on emergency supplies and trump encouraged American manufacturers to supply what china no longer wanted to sell

Not enough ICU's or machines to sustain the patients in those same failed states?

Trump dispatched hospital ships and enlisted the Corps of Engineers to help out

Dems in failed blue states like New York and California failed to stock up on emergency supplies and trump encouraged American manufacturers to supply what china no longer wanted to sell

You left out that Trump allowed american companies to continue to EXPORT PPE and ventilators to China.

U.S. exported millions in masks and ventilators ahead of the coronavirus crisis

U.S. exports of surgical masks, ventilators and other personal protective gear to China skyrocketed in January and February

American companies sold more than $17.5 million worth of face masks, more than $13.6 million in surgical garments and more than $27.2 million in ventilators to China during the first two months of the year, far exceeding that of any other similar period in the past decade

You left out that Trump allowed american companies to continue to EXPORT PPE and ventilators to China.

U.S. exported millions in masks and ventilators ahead of the coronavirus crisis

U.S. exports of surgical masks, ventilators and other personal protective gear to China skyrocketed in January and February

American companies sold more than $17.5 million worth of face masks, more than $13.6 million in surgical garments and more than $27.2 million in ventilators to China during the first two months of the year, far exceeding that of any other similar period in the past decade
those masks could have stayed in America if the states had bothered to purchase them

Actually the same thing happened in Australia and New Zealand as china bought every sort of medical supplies they could find

Which is why they tried to hide the true scope of the epidemic for as long as possible

those masks could have stayed in America if the states had bothered to purchase them

Actually the same thing happened in Australia and New Zealand as china bought every sort of medical supplies they could find

Which is why they tried to hide the true scope of the epidemic for as long as possible
We know that Trump knew about it in january, and possible even in december. That's when he should have stopped critical exports.

As you know (or should know) trying to outbid somebody for something of limited supply does not increase the supply, and only serves to drive up the cost. So saying the states could have outbid China, would cause China with a healthcare budget of $1.6 Trillion to easily outbid any and all of the states.

As they say, just do the math.

Forum List

Back