Matt Gaetz: “On First Day of Republican Control, We Should Take Over J6 Committee and Release Every Second of Footage That'll Exonerate Our Patriots'

I always stick with the truth. She went forward to push and reason her Republican constituents out of harm's way. Her military background and battleground knowledge told her it wasn't safe for them to be in the Capitol Building........God bless Ashli Babbit.

And right there is why I love this bar.

But....and this is only mildly important, but......but is good avatar 'beautress' really good avatar 'EMH'..... in drag?
They post and think nearly exactly alike. They have the same mind-set. They think as if they are one. It seems. With only some minor Zionism seemingly separating them.
Which, it could be suggested, is really just a cover. A head fake to distract and throw off the scent.
???

Really, I love this bar.
It is Snark Week here....every day. ;) ✌️

I watched the attack on J6. If they can find footage that makes the mob look patriotic, show it. It was a brutal attack on democracy. Kevin is gonna have to photoshop to get another Capitol tour.

did u see Tucker last night.. a guy was put in jail who hadn't even gone into the building

and was denied cancer treatment for several months. His cancer went from Stage 1 to Stage 3

But hey, it's just a low life Trump fan.

If we don't believe in a right to life for unborn humans, we certainly aren't going to believe in a right to life for Trump fans
Who was the guy who was put in jail?

Watch the video of Babbitt and see if you hear "stop or I'll shoot."
You can't hear from the other side.
Agree or NOT?

What you can clearly hear, is a guy, on Babbitts side of the window, say,

"Gun, he has a gun."

Will you acknowledge that^^^?

You can't hear from the other side.
Agree or NOT?

What you can clearly hear, is a guy, on Babbitts side of the window, say,

"Gun, he has a gun."

Will you acknowledge that^^^?
So the protestors did not know the cops had guns? A FBI agent probably said that to cause alarm.

He was voted out of office and tried to assassinate the VP who was certifying the election that removed him.
Trump was still the President on January 6th. He would have had to stage the coup after Biden was inaugurated. Trump tried to assassinate his own VP? WOW, I missed that one. How did that happen?

So the protestors did not know the cops had guns? A FBI agent probably said that to cause alarm.
You can see it and hear it on the video.
You think the guy saying "Gun, he has a gun." is FBI.

Dude, you are too far gone.

LOLLLOOLLLLOOOLL 3-4 Weeks........Still waiting.

Trump was still the President on January 6th. He would have had to stage the coup after Biden was inaugurated. Trump tried to assassinate his own VP? WOW, I missed that one. How did that happen?
His cronies were trying to kill Pence. Allow Trump to appoint a VP who would not certify the election. This is why they were chanting "hang Mike Pence". Correct...you did miss it.

Forum List

Back