Matt Lauer fired for sexual misconduct ?

As the co-host of NBC’s “Today,” Matt Laueronce gave a colleague a sex toy as a present. It included an explicit note about how he wanted to use it on her, which left her mortified.

On another day, he summoned a different female employee to his office, and then dropped his pants, showing her his penis. After the employee declined to do anything, visibly shaken, he reprimanded her for not engaging in a sexual act.

He would sometimes quiz female producers about who they’d slept with, offering to trade names. And he loved to engage in a crass quiz game with men and women in the office: “fuck, marry or kill,” in which he would identify the female co-hosts that he’d most like to sleep with.

Matt Lauer Accused of Sexual Harassment by Multiple Women (EXCLUSIVE)
Matt Lauer Accused of Sexual Harassment by Multiple Women (EXCLUSIVE)

The bottom line is these are not secrets. There have been reports of Lauer for a while now. That is why these men become more and more emboldened. If they keep getting away with it, they are not going to stop.

DP0_uFrU8AALj7f.jpg:large

Yea....NO ONE KNEW MATT LAUER WAS A SEXUAL PREDATOR AT ALL UNTIL MONDAY. I mean....come on....

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Hell, men should stay totally away from women. It damn sure ain’t worth it.
/----/ At work in the 1990s I saw it on both sides. We had a sales manager who would hit on the rep's wives and threaten t o fire their husbands if they didn't do the nasty with him. Then we had a female sales rep who flirted with the guys, one fell for it and hopped in the sack with her. When she failed to hit quota, she ran teary eyed to HR and filed a harassment complaint. She got a payoff, kept her job and the guy lost his job. And of course there were men and women who carried on affairs right in front of everyone.
Affairs have nothing to do with it. The first example sure does. THAT's what needs to stop.
/-----/ What about the second one? The guy thought it was just an affair but was being set up.
Not so sure on that one. Sounds like it might have been one side of the story? It's pretty farfetched to "set someone up" like that.
/——/ not far fetched. It happened in my office and I’ve heard similar stories. Another woman rep at a different company was being fired for missing quota and in the exit interview she told HR that her boss said she never had to worry about quota. The HR director asked when he said that and the woman said “when I was sucking his c***k”
I don't know what position you hold in your company, but that sounds a bit like an urban legend to me. If you don't personally know the folks involved and have both their stories, you really don't know.

Men can be horny or have a job but not both.
Most men, particularly young men, are horny 24/7/365. It is the way God made it...nothing we can do to prevent it.

However, most men learn early on to control your naturally desire for sex and do not commit abusive actions.

Sounds like you are describing animals. I'm not horny 24/7
I suppose my post is a bit of an exaggeration. However, most guys know of men who are always on the hunt for sex.

When I was young I too was not horny 24/7, but it wouldn't take much to trigger it. The sight of a beautiful woman, was enough.

Let's face it. When most of us were younger men, we would get excited at the crack of dawn! Or was that getting excited at Dawn's crack?

So. They gonna bring in Megyn Kelly to take his place? Assuming, of course, that she isn't the accuser.

Megyn-Kelly-Hot-1.jpg
If she could keep from talking, she could sexually harass me anytime!

I dunno, she looks like she is letting one loose!!

You never heard the old expression about "I'd crawl a thousand miles on my knees through broken glass just to hear her fart over the telephone"?

People who don’t have jobs:
-Matt Lauer
-Charlie Rose
-Garrison Keillor
-Colin Kaepernick
-Glenn Thrush
-100 former Buzzfeed employees
-150 former ESPN employees
Someone who does have a job:
-Donald Trump

So Dems, how is that “resisting” working out for you?

/----/ At work in the 1990s I saw it on both sides. We had a sales manager who would hit on the rep's wives and threaten t o fire their husbands if they didn't do the nasty with him. Then we had a female sales rep who flirted with the guys, one fell for it and hopped in the sack with her. When she failed to hit quota, she ran teary eyed to HR and filed a harassment complaint. She got a payoff, kept her job and the guy lost his job. And of course there were men and women who carried on affairs right in front of everyone.
Affairs have nothing to do with it. The first example sure does. THAT's what needs to stop.
/-----/ What about the second one? The guy thought it was just an affair but was being set up.
Not so sure on that one. Sounds like it might have been one side of the story? It's pretty farfetched to "set someone up" like that.
/——/ not far fetched. It happened in my office and I’ve heard similar stories. Another woman rep at a different company was being fired for missing quota and in the exit interview she told HR that her boss said she never had to worry about quota. The HR director asked when he said that and the woman said “when I was sucking his c***k”
I don't know what position you hold in your company, but that sounds a bit like an urban legend to me. If you don't personally know the folks involved and have both their stories, you really don't know.
/——/ no urban legend. It happened. Believe what you want but in light of everything that has gone on in the last few months how could you question it?

Forum List

Back