Matt Lauer fired for sexual misconduct ?

While the USA goes on insane witch hunts, kneels at out National Anthem, kills cops and melts down politically, socially and otherwise.......

Most other nations are watching, and doing THIS......
popcorn_yes-gif.156401

AND THIS....

giphy.gif

Not that I personally care.....but collectively we 'are' starting to look like an idiocracy

Men can be horny or have a job but not both.
Most men, particularly young men, are horny 24/7/365. It is the way God made it...nothing we can do to prevent it.

However, most men learn early on to control your naturally desire for sex and do not commit abusive actions.
Marriage is for the birds for this reason (swans in particular)
I don't think so. I have been married a long time, but I have never cheated on my beautiful wife.

Of course I was tempted many times, but I controlled that temptation and now that I am much older, I am so glad I did.

So. They gonna bring in Megyn Kelly to take his place? Assuming, of course, that she isn't the accuser.

Megyn-Kelly-Hot-1.jpg

Another one bites the dust. Amazing.
lol...everyone should take a step back and consider this...how many liberal men have been caught in the left wing net prior to O'Reilly being sabotaged? and how many since then?...my guess is far more lefties have lost their jobs since O'Reilly's departue less than a year ago than in all the years prior to it....now, you will either be smart enough to figure out where you went wrong or only be able to chalk it up to coincidence

Its good for the nation. Cleansing idiotic men with abnormal urges. We can all hope this is a daily thing especially gratifying when its an elected official or an uber wealthy person.

As long as it's all truthful, and this doesn't turn into a full blown witch hunt.

He's been fired.

Matt Lauer fired from NBC News

Matt Lauer was fired from NBC News on Wednesday after an employee filed a complaint about "inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace," the network announced.

Matt Lauer fired from NBC News after complaint about 'inappropriate sexual behavior'
/——/ These media types make so much money, why not spend a few thousand on a hooker and know there will be no complaints? Leave the staff alone.
All men should be made to watch Fatal Attraction once a month.

To remind us that there are crazyass bitches out there. Good idea.

I join other (mostly silent) Americans in expressing grave concerns about the trend of this anti-harassment campaign.

One (male) lawyer has pointed out that most of these accused men would never be convicted of anything in a court of law.

Private companies, of course, can set their own policies regarding alleged harassment.

In my opinion:

a. This campaign is becoming a witch hunt, which will inevitably destroy the lives of innocent people.

b. This campaign may result in a backlash that, ultimately, may hurt the cause of stopping legitimate harassment.

c. It is also becoming almost a farce, with everyone waiting to see what celebrity will be accused today.

i . What is next? Perhaps accusing deceased celebrities and demanding that their honors be rescinded or that their movies, etc. be removed from television?
I'm a little confused what you want to see happen. When there are sexual harassment allegations within a company, there would be an investigation of some sort and a determination made but how often do they go to a court of law?
If it's rape, sure. If not, it's a disciplinary thing, isn't it? Sometimes if the victim is found to be telling the truth, the offender might be warned, required to attend sexual harassment awareness training, and that's it. The victim would be compensated for lost wages or "emotional suffering," and it's done. What court of law do you want to bring in to all these harassment claims?

He's been fired.

Matt Lauer was fired from NBC News on Wednesday after an employee filed a complaint about "inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace," the network announced.

Matt Lauer fired from NBC News after complaint about 'inappropriate sexual behavior'
/——/ These media types make so much money, why not spend a few thousand on a hooker and know there will be no complaints? Leave the staff alone.

To remind everyone that anyone should be careful about getting into any casual situation with someone of the opposite sex. To be careful. Calling women bitches, for example,would be sexual harassment in the workplace.

Another one bites the dust. Amazing.
lol...everyone should take a step back and consider this...how many liberal men have been caught in the left wing net prior to O'Reilly being sabotaged? and how many since then?...my guess is far more lefties have lost their jobs since O'Reilly's departue less than a year ago than in all the years prior to it....now, you will either be smart enough to figure out where you went wrong or only be able to chalk it up to coincidence
I think the women they work with are more likely to be liberals too--in politics, in the entertainment industry, etc. And I think liberal, progressive women are more likely to report than conservative women...because conservative women are more focused on traditional values, i.e., catering to men, keeping their mouths shut, ptting up with it, etc.

I think the women they work with are more likely to be liberals too--in politics, in the entertainment industry, etc. And I think liberal, progressive women are more likely to report than conservative women...because conservative women are more focused on traditional values, i.e., catering to men, keeping their mouths shut, ptting up with it, etc.
and this is why you think more lefties have been fired since the O'Reilly dismissal in less than one year than all the years before it?...I personally think you were tripped up by a left wing UH-OH moment by my post that made you mad and you tried to distract from it by answering a question you wish were/was asked instead of replying to what was actually posted...whatever you think of left wing women and right wing women they were and are the same women both post and prior to O'Reilly's dismissal so what relevant bearing does your post have on my post except for a lame attempt to distract from the point?

Last edited:
Men can be horny or have a job but not both.
Most men, particularly young men, are horny 24/7/365. It is the way God made it...nothing we can do to prevent it.

However, most men learn early on to control your naturally desire for sex and do not commit abusive actions.

Sounds like you are describing animals. I'm not horny 24/7
I suppose my post is a bit of an exaggeration. However, most guys know of men who are always on the hunt for sex.

When I was young I too was not horny 24/7, but it wouldn't take much to trigger it. The sight of a beautiful woman, was enough.

U sound like zoo material

So. They gonna bring in Megyn Kelly to take his place? Assuming, of course, that she isn't the accuser.

Megyn-Kelly-Hot-1.jpg

She loo
He's been fired.

To remind everyone that anyone should be careful about getting into any casual situation with someone of the opposite sex. To be careful. Calling women bitches, for example,would be sexual harassment in the workplace.

She looks good i would eat cake out her ass

I think everyone should be careful what they're reading/believing about this story. It sounds like we may not know the actual allegations for awhile. The accuser is remaining anonymous and she has a lawyer.
Dang.

Apparently, she brought her lawyer when she made the accusation. Several hours, they talked?

Forum List

Back