Matt Lauer fired for sexual misconduct ?

It's odd there's not been any deliberation in any of these accusations. On top of that, no facts after the matter.
That indicates....the accusations were true. If they weren't, the wrongly accused guys would be screaming for a suit. O'Reilly insisted he was going to fight all the accusations against him--but it's been how long now and there's been .... nothing? At least so it seems.
Bill O'Reilly is the biggest pervert and abuser of them all. He paid one woman $32 MILLION dollars! ONE woman! What must he have done to her over the years to need that much down for hush money?

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Remember the Duke lacrosse team? The accuser should still be in jail.

She is. She murdered her boyfriend...but hey, Jesse Jackson promised to pay for her college education. :badgrin:

Crystal Mangum - Wikipedia

In November 2013, she was found guilty of second-degree murder after she repeatedly stabbed boyfriend Reginald Daye, who died 10 days after she attacked him.[4] She was sentenced to 14 to 18 years in prison.

Hell, men should stay totally away from women. It damn sure ain’t worth it.
/----/ At work in the 1990s I saw it on both sides. We had a sales manager who would hit on the rep's wives and threaten t o fire their husbands if they didn't do the nasty with him. Then we had a female sales rep who flirted with the guys, one fell for it and hopped in the sack with her. When she failed to hit quota, she ran teary eyed to HR and filed a harassment complaint. She got a payoff, kept her job and the guy lost his job. And of course there were men and women who carried on affairs right in front of everyone.
What kind of job was that?

/----/ At work in the 1990s I saw it on both sides. We had a sales manager who would hit on the rep's wives and threaten t o fire their husbands if they didn't do the nasty with him. Then we had a female sales rep who flirted with the guys, one fell for it and hopped in the sack with her. When she failed to hit quota, she ran teary eyed to HR and filed a harassment complaint. She got a payoff, kept her job and the guy lost his job. And of course there were men and women who carried on affairs right in front of everyone.

/----/ The publishing industry that specialized in legal reference material sold to lawyers

/----/ The publishing industry that specialized in legal reference material sold to lawyers

I guess there was not much in those reference materials on sexual harassment claims.

What I find most disturbing with all of these different allegations against everyone from Moore to Lauer is that if they are true they had been going on for years and seemingly more than a few people were willing to look the other way and cover it up for them.

What does inappropriate sexual conduct mean? It's not sexual assault, or sexual harassment. One complaint in 20 years. When did this happen?

Men can be horny or have a job but not both.
Most men, particularly young men, are horny 24/7/365. It is the way God made it...nothing we can do to prevent it.

However, most men learn early on to control your naturally desire for sex and do not commit abusive actions.
Marriage is for the birds for this reason (swans in particular)

Most men, particularly young men, are horny 24/7/365. It is the way God made it...nothing we can do to prevent it.

However, most men learn early on to control your naturally desire for sex and do not commit abusive actions.

Sounds like you are describing animals. I'm not horny 24/7

Affairs have nothing to do with it. The first example sure does. THAT's what needs to stop.
/-----/ What about the second one? The guy thought it was just an affair but was being set up.
Not so sure on that one. Sounds like it might have been one side of the story? It's pretty farfetched to "set someone up" like that.

It's odd there's not been any deliberation in any of these accusations. On top of that, no facts after the matter.
That indicates....the accusations were true. If they weren't, the wrongly accused guys would be screaming for a suit. O'Reilly insisted he was going to fight all the accusations against him--but it's been how long now and there's been .... nothing? At least so it seems.
Bill O'Reilly is the biggest pervert and abuser of them all. He paid one woman $32 MILLION dollars! ONE woman! What must he have done to her over the years to need that much down for hush money?

Yeah, he's gonna SUE! LOL

I join other (mostly silent) Americans in expressing grave concerns about the trend of this anti-harassment campaign.

One (male) lawyer has pointed out that most of these accused men would never be convicted of anything in a court of law.

Private companies, of course, can set their own policies regarding alleged harassment.

In my opinion:

a. This campaign is becoming a witch hunt, which will inevitably destroy the lives of innocent people.

b. This campaign may result in a backlash that, ultimately, may hurt the cause of stopping legitimate harassment.

c. It is also becoming almost a farce, with everyone waiting to see what celebrity will be accused today.

i . What is next? Perhaps accusing deceased celebrities and demanding that their honors be rescinded or that their movies, etc. be removed from television?

Sounds like you are describing animals. I'm not horny 24/7
I suppose my post is a bit of an exaggeration. However, most guys know of men who are always on the hunt for sex.

When I was young I too was not horny 24/7, but it wouldn't take much to trigger it. The sight of a beautiful woman, was enough.

Forum List

Back