Matt Lauer Gets Hammered For Being The One To Finally Ask Hillary The Tough Questions

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Lauer was brave enough to finally ask Hillary the tough questions regarding Hillary's email scandal that the 'All-In' media have refused to ask...and immediately after Liberals launched a barrage of attacks against Lauer, using the standard 'Liberal 101' accusations:
- 'Unfair'
- 'Sexist'
- 'Waaaaa!'

God bless Lauer for having the integrity and courage to ask Hillary about the #1 scandal that is in the news every day and that is dogging her campaign, even when the other media refuses to do so!

Matt Lauer Fields Storm of Criticism Over Clinton-Trump Forum

"Charged with overseeing a live prime-time forum with Donald J. Trump and Hillary Clinton — widely seen as a dry run of sorts for the coming presidential debates — Mr. Lauer found himself besieged on Wednesday evening by critics of all political stripes, who accused the anchor of unfairness, sloppiness and even sexism in his handling of the event."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/08/us/politics/matt-lauer-forum.html?_r=0

Funny...I was reading the thread on the Commander in Chief forum last nite and it was the RW Drumpf minions here who complained about him the most. Of course they are awfully quiet so far today......probably the most accurate indicator of what they REALLY think about how Drumpf did in relation to Clinton.

Funny...I was reading the thread on the Commander in Chief forum last nite and it was the RW Drumpf minions here who complained about him the most. Of course they are awfully quiet so far today......probably the most accurate indicator of what they REALLY think about how Drumpf did in relation to Clinton.
The failure to hold either candidate accountable was in part because of the questions. Hillary spent a third of her time on emails. Not that I give her a pass on emails, but she was not asked enough about for policy. And what did she mean by no combat troops in Iraq? We have combat troops there now. She may, and probably did, mean that we weren't putting in a regimental combat team to spearhead anything, or even that we weren't putting in US artillery. But, Lauer didn't have the ability to follow up, and nail her down.

Trump responded with generalities, based on faulty knowledge and outright ignorance.

Lauer was brave enough to finally ask Hillary the tough questions regarding Hillary's email scandal that the 'All-In' media have refused to ask...and immediately after Liberals launched a barrage of attacks against Lauer, using the standard 'Liberal 101' accusations:
- 'Unfair'
- 'Sexist'
- 'Waaaaa!'

God bless Lauer for having the integrity and courage to ask Hillary about the #1 scandal that is in the news every day and that is dogging her campaign, even when the other media refuses to do so!

"Charged with overseeing a live prime-time forum with Donald J. Trump and Hillary Clinton — widely seen as a dry run of sorts for the coming presidential debates — Mr. Lauer found himself besieged on Wednesday evening by critics of all political stripes, who accused the anchor of unfairness, sloppiness and even sexism in his handling of the event."

You are misleading. Lauer was "beseiged on Wednesday evening by critics of ALL (my caps) political stripes,..." according to your own highlight. And any savvy viewer knows Lauer was going to be criticized by both sides. But the nuance you are attempting to cast falls flat. -Waaaaa!? That's what your post implies alright. Need a hankie?

she wouldn't even let him ask follow up questions.
She is a scared bitch. I guess, if I was her, I would be too...

That is why she was wearing an ear-piece, to get guidance on what to say.

Bottom Line: Lauer got criticized for asking perfectly appropriate questions, questions Hillary really hasn't had to face from the 'All-In' media so far.

Funny...I was reading the thread on the Commander in Chief forum last nite and it was the RW Drumpf minions here who complained about him the most.

Exactly what I was about to say. Nothing but whining from the Trump Tards.
Because both they and Two Tone Donnie operate in a separate reality. That's what is scary about the election. Trump said at least four things that should disqualify him, in no particular order, I have a bromance with Putin, Generals are rubble and I will choose whom to elevate, he admittedly has no Syria policy, and I was against the Iraq War

Not to give kudos to Hillary

'Hillary, why wasn't your email scandal disqualifying?'

'UNFAIR!"

'Asking that question is 'SEXIST'!

:lmao:

That is why she was wearing an ear-piece, to get guidance on what to say.

Bottom Line: Lauer got criticized for asking perfectly appropriate questions, questions Hillary really hasn't had to face from the 'All-In' media so far.

The left expected softball questions. They know Hillary is a suck ass candidate with miles of baggage and corruption in tow, their only hope is avoiding any discussion of this. The lying corrupted sack can run but she can't hide, pretty soon she's going to face Trump and all hell is going to break loose.

'UNFAIR!"

Really? Who said that about the Emails and who said the question was sexist?

Maybe read the linked article:

“Lauer interrupted Clinton’s answers repeatedly to move on. Not once for Trump,” Norman Ornstein, the political commentator, wrote in a Twitter message, adding: “Tough to be a woman running for president.”

- 'Unfair'
- 'Sexist'
- 'Waaaaa!'

Half the questions he asked were about her emails and I thought she did a great job answering in every way she could. Explaining how things worked. What she did.
The FBI said there was nothing there to prosecute so I think it should finally be put to bed.

But Trump on the other hand, his questions were all over the place which is a good thing. It gave him a chance to show off his knowledge. Only his answers were all over the place. Which is a bad thing.

We wrongly invaded a country, but we should steal their oil to pay for our blunder.

Our generals, which I know more than they, are rubble. How insulting, saying that right to the face of the American Military.

Putin admires me so of course I'm going to say good things about a popular leader. Typical of someone with Narcissistic personality disorder.

And the worst? They need help. Something he said again and again. Not only did he embarrass a young lady Marine, he was wrong. And his answer was pandering and without substance.

Maybe read the linked article:

We all read it. Why did you lie about it? You repeated it right below. Nobody said the questions were sexist. They said the constant interruptions were sexist, and they plainly are. When a person constantly interrupts a woman and never interrupts a man, that's very obvious sexism, and only liars and sexists will try to deny it.

“Lauer interrupted Clinton’s answers repeatedly to move on. Not once for Trump,” Norman Ornstein, the political commentator, wrote in a Twitter message, adding: “Tough to be a woman running for president.”

So, did you, the OP, and all the Trump fans lie because you have trouble comprehending standard English, or was it deliberate dishonesty?

Matt Lauer is apparently sexist and racist.

Who knew?

He is a misogynist sonofabitch!

'UNFAIR!"

Comparing Emails to what Trump said about having no Syrian policy is laughable... Trump was let off the hook on stuff he started in the room...

He continued to lie about Iraq War... Insulted the Generals (imagine if Hlllary did that), Putin...

The thing is if Clinton said any of these things you would shit kittens...

I actually thought he sucked up to Hitlery bigtime. He was much more aggressive and hostile to Trump. But Trump handled it well. He was the Boss again.

'UNFAIR!"

Comparing Emails to what Trump said about having no Syrian policy is laughable... Trump was let off the hook on stuff he started in the room...

He continued to lie about Iraq War... Insulted the Generals (imagine if Hlllary did that), Putin...

The thing is if Clinton said any of these things you would shit kittens...

The media is in the tank for Trump. We all know it. They are nothing but Trump puppets.

The FBI said there was nothing there to prosecute so I think it should finally be put to bed.

Except the Director of the FBI testified she lied under oath, did send/receive classified, used multiple devices, and violated the FOIA and Federal Records Act by refusing to turn over 'THOUSANDS' of work-related emails.

And let's not forget that the fact that she had any classified information at all on her personal computer was ILLEGAL because she was not legally authorized to have any classified in her possession after leaving the State Department.

And let's not forget she was operating illegal, unauthorized, unencrypted personal servers maintained and stored in the Bathroom of an IT company that did not have the legally required clearances to have them in their possession.

All in all, just for starters, Hillary violated numerous laws, to include the illegal possession, handling, storage, transportation, and destruction of classified information....all points libs and the 'All-In' media try their damnedest to avoid mentioning.

We wrongly invaded a country, but we should steal their oil to pay for our blunder.
Interesting...you fail to mention how Hillary and Barry allied themselves with the Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeida and ISIS, financed / supplied / armed / protected them, and dragged the nation into 2 unauthorized wars to help terrorists against dictators.

Libs bitched about how we went to war for oil, and when that turned out to be false they are bitching about NOT taking oil for payment. :p Again, all while ignoring Hillary and Barry's 'treason'.

Forum List

Back