Matthew Whitaker hearing

Ame®icano

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2008
Whitaker is not taking any BS from Democrats today.

I See Your 5 Minutes Is UP. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Bwuhahahaha.....

I LOVE THE BALLS ON THIS GUY!

Whittaker is NOT intimidated, he knows exactly what they all agreed to regarding his questioning, and he is holding them to it, NOT putting up with their bullshit!

:abgg2q.jpg:

Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker received gasps of astonishment when he told the head of the House Judiciary Committee at a testy hearing on Friday that his time for questioning had run out.

"Mr. Chairman, I see that your five minutes is up," Whitaker told Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.), a statement that drew groans and gasps at the packed committee hearing.

"I am here voluntarily. We have agreed to five minute rounds," he added.

"Nadler appeared to start laughing himself at what was a breach of protocol for a witness testifying before a congressional panel, as the ranking member of the committee said it would be a good time for a break in the proceedings.

Other lawmakers looked surprised at the quip. Rep.
Jamie Raskin(D-Md.) jaw dropped."

A 'Breach of Protocol' to hold the Democrats to the very rules for the meeting they agreed to? :p

Poor wittle Democrats - they aren't used to someone who has some nads, who is not intimidated by them in the least, and who will hold them exactly to what they agreed to.

This is DEFINITELY the guy we need in charge of the DOJ right now....and the Democrats know it which is why they hate him / are against him.

Trump's acting attorney general tells Democrat his time is up in testy hearing

Last edited:
And they'll keep bringing him back as long as they feel it's necessary

Acting like an ass

Obvious he would never be confirmed

It didn't take Nadler long to lose control of the hearing.
Too bad, it's just a bullshit Democrat political production anyway.

Bwuhahahaha.....

I LOVE THE BALLS ON THIS GUY!

Whittaker is NOT intimidated, he knows exactly what they all agreed to regarding his questioning, and he is holding them to it, NOT putting up with their bullshit!

:abgg2q.jpg:

Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker received gasps of astonishment when he told the head of the House Judiciary Committee at a testy hearing on Friday that his time for questioning had run out.

"Mr. Chairman, I see that your five minutes is up," Whitaker told Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.), a statement that drew groans and gasps at the packed committee hearing.

"I am here voluntarily. We have agreed to five minute rounds," he added.

"Nadler appeared to start laughing himself at what was a breach of protocol for a witness testifying before a congressional panel, as the ranking member of the committee said it would be a good time for a break in the proceedings.

Other lawmakers looked surprised at the quip. Rep.
Jamie Raskin(D-Md.) jaw dropped."

A 'Breach of Protocol' to hold the Democrats to the very rules for the meeting they agreed to? :p

Poor wittle Democrats - they aren't used to someone who has some nads, who is not intimidated by them in the least, and who will hold them exactly to what they agreed to.

This is DEFINITELY the guy we need in charge of the DOJ right now....and the Democrats know it which is why they hate him / are against him.

Trump's acting attorney general tells Democrat his time is up in testy hearing

It is not unusual to have time limits..

860.jpeg

Whitaker is no pushover. He knows how the game is played and he's more than able to play.

Good for him.

Whitaker is no dummy and he sure isn't a pushover. He knows how to play the game and he plays it very well.

Good for him.

Moles have very poor eyesight....but he did see the 5 minute clock....which didn't help him avoid answering the question.

Forum List

Back