Matthew Whitaker hearing

Nadlers first stab at heading the House Judiciary Committee was a total fail!
What a jerk-off!!

That was the first extensive live coverage I had seen of Nadler in a number of years. I saw pictures a few weeks ago and was shocked. Nadler used to be a stand in for the Star Wars movies when Jabba the Hut was not feeling well. The man used to be as big as a house and looking like he would explode at any second. Kudos for him getting his weight down under that of a 1980's Volvo station wagon!

Bwuhahahaha.....

I LOVE THE BALLS ON THIS GUY!

Whittaker is NOT intimidated, he knows exactly what they all agreed to regarding his questioning, and he is holding them to it, NOT putting up with their bullshit!

:abgg2q.jpg:

Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker received gasps of astonishment when he told the head of the House Judiciary Committee at a testy hearing on Friday that his time for questioning had run out.

"Mr. Chairman, I see that your five minutes is up," Whitaker told Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.), a statement that drew groans and gasps at the packed committee hearing.

"I am here voluntarily. We have agreed to five minute rounds," he added.

"Nadler appeared to start laughing himself at what was a breach of protocol for a witness testifying before a congressional panel, as the ranking member of the committee said it would be a good time for a break in the proceedings.

Other lawmakers looked surprised at the quip. Rep.
Jamie Raskin(D-Md.) jaw dropped."

A 'Breach of Protocol' to hold the Democrats to the very rules for the meeting they agreed to? :p

Poor wittle Democrats - they aren't used to someone who has some nads, who is not intimidated by them in the least, and who will hold them exactly to what they agreed to.

This is DEFINITELY the guy we need in charge of the DOJ right now....and the Democrats know it which is why they hate him / are against him.

Trump's acting attorney general tells Democrat his time is up in testy hearing

The Acting AG was rude, condescending and partisan. I realize you're Russian and you don't understand how the American political system works, and neither does Trump, but OVERSIGHT is part of the job. And the Acting AG does not outrank the Chairman so he'd better learn to sit down, shut up and answer the questions, or he will be in that chair until the end of his life, or until he does.

Uh, yes he does. Besides, they were interviewing the guy who will almost assuredly be out of a job this time next week. What was the purpose in his testifying?
To create a circus atmosphere in order to hopefully make the Trump administration look bad. One would think that the people would be livid after watching such a display of idiocy by our government who undoubtedly has nothing better to do (you know like running the country for the citizens by getting something done instead of playing gutter politics).

It depends how you look at it. The Russians ended up getting their uranium, but she lost the election (No influence, if that is part of what they were trying to buy).

(And you act like this would be the 1st time she 'bilked' anyone out of their money. :p )

You're even dumber than you pretend to be. If the Russians got nothing, why did they pay her $140 million after the deal was approved? What kind of idiot pays a bribe after he already has what he wants.

And why did this Oligarch bribe Hillary, when he didn't even own the company any more. You stories makes no sense. The time line just doesn't worked. Hillary bilked this guy, but he paid her anyway, two years later?

The Russians got nothing. They get the profits of power grade uranium sales in the USA. That's why the United States Energy Commission approved the deal. It had nothging to do with Clinton.

https://nypost.com/2014/09/25/eric-holders-contempt/

Eric Holder’s stormy legacy includes being the only attorney general in American history to have been held in criminal contempt of Congress.

The contempt vote stemmed from the administration’s decision to withhold from congressional investigators documents about Fast and Furious, the gun-running operation that put deadly weapons in the hands of criminal cartels.

Eric Holder user the law to legally attempt to withhold sensitive information from Congress, and he lost. He're what he didn't do:

Holder didn't insult, berate, threaten, bully or belittle members of the oversight committee, like this little dog and pony show by Whittaker. He simply stood his ground in a reasonable, respectful and legal way. Rude, stupid and condescending is no way to treat people who hold your balls in their hands. Whittaker only had the nerve to behave as he did today because he's going to gone next week. If he were to continue in this job, and continue to treat House Democrats in this manner, the House Appropriations Committee has the ways and means of pulling him up short.

There is nothing braver or dumber than a man with nothing to lose.

Nope, Holder just lied, and then refused to answer questions that nearly got him impeached.

How is this different than anything Trump's people have done?

Right, he didn't insult or berate the members, show disrespect, or be a smart ass.

Did you listen to any of the questioning? I loved the Congresscritter who was asking about the businesses he ran during his lifetime. This is not a confirmation hearing so WTF did that have to do with anything?

Bwuhahahaha.....

I LOVE THE BALLS ON THIS GUY!

Whittaker is NOT intimidated, he knows exactly what they all agreed to regarding his questioning, and he is holding them to it, NOT putting up with their bullshit!

:abgg2q.jpg:

Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker received gasps of astonishment when he told the head of the House Judiciary Committee at a testy hearing on Friday that his time for questioning had run out.

"Mr. Chairman, I see that your five minutes is up," Whitaker told Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.), a statement that drew groans and gasps at the packed committee hearing.

"I am here voluntarily. We have agreed to five minute rounds," he added.

"Nadler appeared to start laughing himself at what was a breach of protocol for a witness testifying before a congressional panel, as the ranking member of the committee said it would be a good time for a break in the proceedings.

Other lawmakers looked surprised at the quip. Rep.
Jamie Raskin(D-Md.) jaw dropped."

A 'Breach of Protocol' to hold the Democrats to the very rules for the meeting they agreed to? :p

Poor wittle Democrats - they aren't used to someone who has some nads, who is not intimidated by them in the least, and who will hold them exactly to what they agreed to.

This is DEFINITELY the guy we need in charge of the DOJ right now....and the Democrats know it which is why they hate him / are against him.

Trump's acting attorney general tells Democrat his time is up in testy hearing

The Acting AG was rude, condescending and partisan. I realize you're Russian and you don't understand how the American political system works, and neither does Trump, but OVERSIGHT is part of the job. And the Acting AG does not outrank the Chairman so he'd better learn to sit down, shut up and answer the questions, or he will be in that chair until the end of his life, or until he does.

Uh, yes he does. Besides, they were interviewing the guy who will almost assuredly be out of a job this time next week. What was the purpose in his testifying?
To create a circus atmosphere in order to hopefully make the Trump administration look bad. One would think that the people would be livid after watching such a display of idiocy by our government who undoubtedly has nothing better to do (you know like running the country for the citizens by getting something done instead of playing gutter politics).

That was a rhetorical question. You are absolutely correct, but that was already apparent. Thank you Captain Obvious! :D

You're even dumber than you pretend to be. If the Russians got nothing, why did they pay her $140 million after the deal was approved? What kind of idiot pays a bribe after he already has what he wants.

And why did this Oligarch bribe Hillary, when he didn't even own the company any more. You stories makes no sense. The time line just doesn't worked. Hillary bilked this guy, but he paid her anyway, two years later?

The Russians got nothing. They get the profits of power grade uranium sales in the USA. That's why the United States Energy Commission approved the deal. It had nothging to do with Clinton.

Eric Holder’s stormy legacy includes being the only attorney general in American history to have been held in criminal contempt of Congress.

The contempt vote stemmed from the administration’s decision to withhold from congressional investigators documents about Fast and Furious, the gun-running operation that put deadly weapons in the hands of criminal cartels.

Eric Holder user the law to legally attempt to withhold sensitive information from Congress, and he lost. He're what he didn't do:

Holder didn't insult, berate, threaten, bully or belittle members of the oversight committee, like this little dog and pony show by Whittaker. He simply stood his ground in a reasonable, respectful and legal way. Rude, stupid and condescending is no way to treat people who hold your balls in their hands. Whittaker only had the nerve to behave as he did today because he's going to gone next week. If he were to continue in this job, and continue to treat House Democrats in this manner, the House Appropriations Committee has the ways and means of pulling him up short.

Nope, Holder just lied, and then refused to answer questions that nearly got him impeached.

Right, he didn't insult or berate the members, show disrespect, or be a smart ass.

Did you listen to any of the questioning? I loved the Congresscritter who was asking about the businesses he ran during his lifetime. This is not a confirmation hearing so WTF did that have to do with anything?

Yeah, Whitaker was like that crazy kid in 3rd grade who didn’t give a crap because he knew it was the last day of school and the teacher really can’t do anything to him. I tried to listen to questions, but The questioners stole the show.

Yeah, Whitaker was like that crazy kid in 3rd grade who didn’t give a crap because he knew it was the last day of school and the teacher really can’t do anything to him. I tried to listen to questions, but The questioners stole the show.
The leberal teacher couldn't do anything to him, because he was crazy smart. LOL.

The leberal teacher couldn't do anything to him, because he was crazy smart. LOL.

And that’s what I loved. Like the republicans with Comey, all they can’t do shit. If I were whitiker I just wouldn’t have gone. But he was right to go.

I just hope FoxNews hires Whitaker next week.
I want to see more of this guy.

And that’s what I loved. Like the republicans with Comey, all they can’t do shit. If I were whitiker I just wouldn’t have gone. But he was right to go.

They asked him about a business he

He HAD to go. This is an Oversight Committee and he's acting AG, he has no choice.

They asked him about the business he's been involved in because it's being investigated for fraud, and deceptive practices. As AG he is technically in charge of THAT investigation. Whittaker confirmed that he had recused himself from that investigation.

And despite his attempts to stonewall, throw up smoke screens, and act the fool, the Chairman got Whittaker to admit, under oath, that he had NOT discussed the Mueller Investigation briefings he received with the President. The also got other similar confirmations on some matters but not others. Since he could truthfully say "No" to some things and not others, it can reasonably be assumed that those conservsations her refuse to "talk about", are the ones he has discussed with the President. Those are huge admissions. Whittaker is one dumb SOB.

And after his performance in Congress yesterday, Whittaker's chances for future employment in Washington, just hit bottom.

He HAD to go. This is an Oversight Committee and he's acting AG, he has no choice.

They asked him about the business he's been involved in because it's being investigated for fraud, and deceptive practices. As AG he is technically in charge of THAT investigation. Whittaker confirmed that he had recused himself from that investigation.

And despite his attempts to stonewall, throw up smoke screens, and act the fool, the Chairman got Whittaker to admit, under oath, that he had NOT discussed the Mueller Investigation briefings he received with the President. The also got other similar confirmations on some matters but not others. Since he could truthfully say "No" to some things and not others, it can reasonably be assumed that those conservsations her refuse to "talk about", are the ones he has discussed with the President. Those are huge admissions. Whittaker is one dumb SOB.

And after his performance in Congress yesterday, Whittaker's chances for future employment in Washington, just hit bottom.

Whitiker had to go? He called told them to blow goats when they issued a subpoena.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...5ec47a-2af2-11e9-b011-d8500644dc98_story.html

Whitaker agrees to testify before Congress after saying he wouldn’t if under subpoena threat

Future employment in Washington,lol.

Comey was a proven a liar and sympathizer with the opposition party, although his title was a republican. More like a wolf in sheep's clothing.

Dumb because he spoke the truth when he spoke, instead of pleading the 5th like so many Demon-crats have done in the past ?? LOL

Dumb because he spoke the truth when he spoke, instead of pleading the 5th like so many Demon-crats have done in the past ?? LOL

It he will never work in Washington again. Honestly, the whole thing came off like the questioners were trying to pump him for info. I think demtards are worried about more embarrassment coming down the pike after 2020.

I liked the old Nadler better. The one who looked like he could be an exploding mass of morbid obesity at any moment.

Imagine the headlines: "Suicide bomber detonates in House chamber" only to find out that Jerry Nadler had Taco Bell for lunch and couldn't pass the gas due to a bowel obstruction and took out the entire room.
THAT’S my Jerry!

In the end Eric Holders feds sold guns to bad people, and those guns were used in crimes against people, yet you applaud them because they are your favorite team.

In reality the gun were sold legally under AZ law. Guns don't kill people, people kill people. The insane war has been supported by both teams.

"After the Obama administration approved the sale of a Canadian mining company with significant U.S. uranium reserves to a firm owned by Russia’s government, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission assured Congress and the public the new owners couldn’t export any raw nuclear fuel from America’s shores.

“No uranium produced at either facility may be exported,” the NRC declared in a November 2010 press release that announced that ARMZ, a subsidiary of the Russian state-owned Rosatom, had been approved to take ownership of the Uranium One mining firm and its American assets.

A year later, the nuclear regulator repeated the assurance in a letter to Sen.
John Barrasso, a Wyoming Republican in whose state Uranium One operated mines.

“Neither Uranium One Inc. nor AMRZ holds a specific NRC export license. In order to export uranium from the United States, Uranium One Inc. or ARMZ would need to apply for and obtain a specific NRC license authorizing the exports of uranium for use in reactor fuel,” then-NRC Chairman Gregory Jaczko wrote to Barrasso.

The NRC never issued an export license to the Russian firm, a fact so engrained in the narrative of the Uranium One controversy that it showed up in The Washington Post’s official fact-checker site this week. “We have noted repeatedly that extracted uranium
could not be exported by Russia without a license, which Rosatom does not have,” the Post reported on Monday, linking to the 2011 Barrasso letter.

Yet NRC memos show that it did approve the shipment of yellowcake uranium — the raw material used to make nuclear fuel and weapons — from the Russian-owned mines in the United States to Canada in 2012 through a third party. Later, the Obama administration approved some of that uranium going all the way to Europe, government documents show."

Uranium One deal led to some exports to Europe, memos show.
It Exists: DOJ Finds Letter Ordering Scrutiny of Uranium One, Hillary Clinton

proof that DOJ investigated uranium one, lied about it. Nothing came of it. Witch hunt in every sense.

Forum List

Back