Matty is going after Kevin!

It's equally as possible that the Democrats prefer to have the Republican infighting played on the nightly news the way it was to get the votes for McCarthy to start with.
Also a possibility.

I see no way for McCarthy to not be a casualty however this plays out. With help from Dems, he could keep his Speakership until the next Congress. But, he won't be part of that congress. The Freedom Caucus and their supporters push for him to be primaried. Meanwhile, smelling the blood from the infighting, the Democrats will push hard to win that seat for themselves.

McCarthy's one and only chance to stay alive politically is to announce he is switching parties and soon. You know what happens if he makes the switch?

The collective IQ of both parties will go up.

Also a possibility.

I see no way for McCarthy to not be a casualty however this plays out. With help from Dems, he could keep his Speakership until the next Congress. But, he won't be part of that congress. The Freedom Caucus and their supporters push for him to be primaried. Meanwhile, smelling the blood from the infighting, the Democrats will push hard to win that seat for themselves.

McCarthy's one and only chance to stay alive politically is to announce he is switching parties and soon. You know what happens if he makes the switch?

The collective IQ of both parties will go up.

Depends. I also don't think he does it.

Congress voted overwhelmingly to keep the Government open.

About time McCarthy grew a sack and stoped pandering to a small minority that want to harm the country

Democracy won

Spending 32 TRILLION dollars that you don't have is "democracy?"

And no, it's not all on Biden. Obama spent like a drunken sailor, too. Trump was very fiscally responsible, managing to spend as much as Obama did in 8 years, but only in 4. That takes skill. Biden spent what Trump did in 4, in 2.

Spending 32 TRILLION dollars that you don't have is "democracy?"

And no, it's not all on Biden. Obama spent like a drunken sailor, too. Trump was very fiscally responsible, managing to spend as much as Obama did in 8 years, but only in 4. That takes skill. Biden spent what Trump did in 4, in 2.
What does spending have to do with Democracy?
Those doing the spending were democratically elected

Forum List

Back