Maui Police chief ordered cops to stop cars fleeing fire, so they did….(Link, video, commentary)

When the emergency management administrator was being interviewed and said that he didn't regret not sounding the sirens, I couldn't think of ANY reason for him not doing so and wondered how he could live with himself. But his explanation as to why he didn't, made my heart clench as I mentally envisioned the scene he referenced. He said that the islanders were trained that if they hear the sirens, to seek higher ground because that means a tsunami is inbound and imminent. He indicated that the sound of the sirens would have sent people directly into danger by fleeing towards the fires instead of evacuating the city or fleeing towards the ocean(?)

Which is stupid. Once a person is moving, if they were heading towards the fire, they can SEE the fire. No sane person keeps moving towards a fire.

When this is all proven true, will this thread be moved out of CONSPIRCY THEORIES?

NOPE.

A person in a car teying to flee Lahaina is interviewed in that video and said the police were preventing people from leaving.

I don't want to examine this thought to closely, but one of the recovery spokesman said that they were finding many children (their remains) in their beds.

I'm struggling to put this into context.
They're setting fires everywhere. They started a fire in the Canary Islands.

I think that if they ever catch any of these arsonists they should just string them up and hang them on the spot.
The Democrats won't lift a finger to punish these people, because they're working for them.

They're setting fires everywhere. They started a fire in the Canary Islands.

I think that if they ever catch any of these arsonists they should just string them up and hang them on the spot.
The Democrats won't lift a finger to punish these people, because they're working for them.

Finally, one of the losers actually gives voice to their idiot conspiracy theory.

As expected, it's ghoulish and disgusting. The conspiracy theorists on this thread are sick people who get off on being ghouls.

Forum List

Back