Maui response is a disaster

This was an egregious failure of government. Probably over a thousand children burned to death.

No warnings to evacuate. No firefighting. Police blocking people from evacuating.
Remember when we thought it was awful when Muslim police stopped girls from fleeing fire. Their headscarves weren't tied right? What's the excuse here?

Power company let the power line system degrade because they focused on woke environmentalism.

Government delayed releasing water to firefighters in the critical 5 hours at the start of the fire because of equity concerns.

Government delayed warning citizens to the point most cell towers were out so few were warned.

Government prevented citizens from fleeing the fire with road blocks.

And now the government response is slow for survivors and the over 1,000 missing.

But they’ll vote Democrat again. Stockholm Syndrome is a real thing.

Listen, Oprah went down their with her film crew to give them all a bunch of warm hugs as she bought up all their land.

I don't know what else you wanted.

Anyhew, the DNC runs that state as well as Biden, and we all know that everything is just fine

This was a bad failure of government.

Fire departments from all around should have been there.

Helicopters with buckets and everything.

"Water equity"? Da fuq?! :wtf:

Many lives are on this asshat's head.

Did you forget that this is a Hawaiian ISLAND?

So unspiring. Where are the libtards who screeched about Bush and Katrina now?

Screen Shot 2023-08-21 at 6.39.08 PM.png

Power company let the power line system degrade because they focused on woke environmentalism.

Government delayed releasing water to firefighters in the critical 5 hours at the start of the fire because of equity concerns.

Government delayed warning citizens to the point most cell towers were out so few were warned.

And now the government response is slow for survivors and the over 1,000 missing.

Gee I must’ve missed the public inquiry into what went wrong and the report they issued. Nice to see a fake news website like hotair.com saw fit to publish whatever they wanted to disparage Democrats

And right on time here comes, Pavlov’s Weatherman to parrot the lies.

I’ll wait for the official inquiry in the actual testimony of people who went through this rather than the partisan musings of some asshole online.

Gee I must’ve missed the public inquiry into what went wrong and the report they issued. Nice to see a fake news website like hotair.com saw fit to publish whatever they wanted to disparage Democrats

And right on time here comes, Pavlov’s Weatherman to parrot the lies.

I’ll wait for the official inquiry in the actual testimony of people who went through this rather than the partisan musings of some asshole online.
Have a 2 year old show you how hyperlinks work, shitforbrains Leftard.

I heard it was due to global warming. Oh, and it was Trump's fault. Well, at least Biden giving everyone $700 will help.

Have a 2 year old show you how hyperlinks work, shitforbrains Leftard.

From your own fucking link, asshole:

"I’ve written a couple of articles about the fire, but the surprising thing is how little there is to say because despite the scale of the disaster and the fact that it happened in one of the most traveled regions of the world the flow of information has been a trickle and not a flood."

No public enquiry, no real information. Just speculation on the part of the writer, which you somehow turn into blaming Democrats.

You're like a child, the moment something happens screaming "the Democrats did it, the Democrats did it". The moment something goes crash, you point your finger at your brother and say "He did it".

No solutions to anything. No ideas how to improve things. Just blame Democrats for anything and calll them all names.

Are you a brainless 12 year old? Grow the fuck up and stop trying to blame everything on Democrats because you don't have a brain or a clue. Start offering solutions instead of trying to blame somebody else.

Are we at all surprised? What hasn’t xiden done that’s not been a disaster?

Forum List

Back