Max Cleland-A Great American

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
The great Max Cleland has died.

Max Cleland dies; former Georgia senator was Vietnam vet who lost limbs in combat​

During his time leading the VA, post-traumatic stress disorder was recognized as a genuine condition

1636506305921.png

Max Cleland, who lost three limbs to a hand grenade in Vietnam and later became a groundbreaking Veterans Administration chief and U.S. senator from Georgia until an attack ad questioning his patriotism derailed his reelection, died Tuesday. He was 79.

Cleland died at his home in Atlanta from congestive heart failure, his personal assistant Linda Dean told The Associated Press.

The only people I see whining all the time are you right wing whites.

This is your theme song:

You have the most of everything yet you whine about what you're losing.

until an attack ad questioning his patriotism derailed his reelection,

What ad?

This is your theme song:

Who wants to take a bet IM2 just put his foot in his mouth? A dollar says he was whining during at least one of his last four posts. Fuck, make it last two.

Democrats cant be great americans. They arent even real americans.

This is your theme song:

Why do people move away from deep blue areas then? And many are Progs. The surprising thing is tha there are to many whites who still do not know the more sane areas to live and not change where they go to Prog strongholds.

Who wants to take a bet IM2 just put his foot in his mouth? A dollar says he was whining during at least one of his last four posts. Fuck, make it last two.

I don't whine. Whining is when you complain when you really have nothing to complain about. I state fact and realoty and the racist right like you gaslights.

Why do people move away from deep blue areas then? And many are Progs. The surprising thing is tha there are to many whites who still do not know the more sane areas to live and not change where they go to Prog strongholds.
Not that many people are moving , but you right wingers love to lie.

Forum List

Back