Maxine Waters: Global warming skeptics oughtta be prosecuted

Maxine Waters: We need to do something about the island of Guam. If we dont, it will collapse into the Spacific Ocean and all 200 Million peoples will die.

Maxine on "Are You Dumber Than A Fifth Grader".......Jeff: OK, Maxine, for 2000 Dollars,,What is the largest state on the west coat of the United States??,,,,,,Maxine:,,,uhm,,,ok,ok,,,lets see,,,,largest state on the west coast.....I beleive that would be Missouri?

Maxine Waters is either safely ensconced in her warm (gated and body guarded) residence in L.A. or the relatively moderate climate in Washington D.C. but I heard on the weather channel was that the forecast was 20 below zero over night in a place called Glasgow Montana. It would be the greatest goof in history if L.A. based liberal lawmakers deemed that people in Montana should be arrested if they claimed that they endured a harsh winter. Life under liberalism.

Can Maxine explain the record cold winters of the 70's? and what about the winter of 2013 when it was freezing in Florida?

Can Maxine explain the record cold winters of the 70's? and what about the winter of 2013 when it was freezing in Florida?

I'd love to be the one to ask her "what happened in between the five major ice ages Maxine?"

:lol:

I'd love to be the one to ask her "what happened in between the five major ice ages Maxine?"

I've never had much respect for folks who disagree with nine of every ten scientists in the world. Global warming is real and mankind is speeding it up.

I really feel sorry for all of those women who were in the restroom stall when Maxine went into the one next to them and unleashed her taco bell lunch. I am pretty sure they were all traumatized, raced home and took a tomatoe sauce bath.

Forum List

Back