Maxine Waters responds to death threats: 'You better shoot straight'

If that woman wants to remain in one piece, she had better find something better to say with that big mouth of hers. Anyone could go after her should she hit the wrong button hard enough including people who don't care about what happens to themselves after they take her out.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I feel bad for Maxine, but it was stupid of her to get people to shame anybody working for Trump....like what fuckin planet has this chic been on? People that work for Trump, lack every humanly characteristic to be of any use to anybody but a monster like Trump....how in the fuck do you shame a bitch that lies and knows it?

What Maxine and the democrats should be doing is rallying democrats to vote this november and help registering those not registered.

Maxine like most people in Washington are too removed from the real America to see what is going on out here. They're too buffered by armed guards and staff to know, we're living in dangerous times and the Trump base comprise of idiots with guns. Her rhetoric demands the types of threats she's getting....it was very foolish of her to say that shit and she should have known better.....its time she arms herself and hire protection
its time she gets let out to the pasture....she has been there way to long....
All of Washington, including Trump consists of nothing but old worn out politicians incapable of keeping up with the future of this country. The Chinese has just finished installing high speed rails in Africa....while the US is debating illegals and coal. The 3rd world we feared, is upon us and its us!!

She can talk her shit from behind her armed guards.

Let that bitch walk the streets of a southern town at night unprotected. Then lets see how tough she is.
Or better still, I'd love to see you white gun toting talk shit white motherfuckers come off the web and come talking your shit anywhere in the US....cowardly fucks!!

She's a meathead and always has been.
Spoken like a pro meathead...carry on

Nope. I detest that woman. She's dumber than a box of rocks and that's an insult to the rocks.

She sounds like she never made it out of grade school and how anyone could vote that dumbass into office is beyond me.
She like most politicians in Washington, is just old and warn out...kinda like you nuts here

Nah. She's doing what she wants to do and as long as morons keep electing her sorry ass she'll keep cluttering up DC with her uneducated crap.

She can talk her shit from behind her armed guards.

Let that bitch walk the streets of a southern town at night unprotected. Then lets see how tough she is.
Or better still, I'd love to see you white gun toting talk shit white motherfuckers come off the web and come talking your shit anywhere in the US....cowardly fucks!!
They sure put a good old-fashioned assing on those antifa boys in Portland a couple of days ago.

Just saying, be careful what you ask for because you might just get it.

If that woman wants to remain in one piece, she had better find something better to say with that big mouth of hers. Anyone could go after her should she hit the wrong button hard enough including people who don't care about what happens to themselves after they take her out.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Sweetheart, put it this way, should anything befall this woman of color, I can assure you, it won't end well for anybody. We live in country where freedom of speech is apart of our way of life. Trump tweets racist shit all the time and I have yet for you or anyone here, dear to give him warnings....so lets keep this shit civil and not come here with this bullshit nonsense. We know you white crack heads are all crazy and carrying....BUT SO ARE WE!!

She's a meathead and always has been.
Spoken like a pro meathead...carry on

Nope. I detest that woman. She's dumber than a box of rocks and that's an insult to the rocks.

She sounds like she never made it out of grade school and how anyone could vote that dumbass into office is beyond me.
She like most politicians in Washington, is just old and warn out...kinda like you nuts here

Nah. She's doing what she wants to do and as long as morons keep electing her sorry ass she'll keep cluttering up DC with her uneducated crap.
Listen, she's no different from all them stupid mf's on the hill....especially those on the right....but listen, you got your opinions, I got mine...next?

I feel bad for Maxine, but it was stupid of her to get people to shame anybody working for Trump....like what fuckin planet has this chic been on? People that work for Trump, lack every humanly characteristic to be of any use to anybody but a monster like Trump....how in the fuck do you shame a bitch that lies and knows it?

What Maxine and the democrats should be doing is rallying democrats to vote this november and help registering those not registered.

Maxine like most people in Washington are too removed from the real America to see what is going on out here. They're too buffered by armed guards and staff to know, we're living in dangerous times and the Trump base comprise of idiots with guns. Her rhetoric demands the types of threats she's getting....it was very foolish of her to say that shit and she should have known better.....its time she arms herself and hire protection
All of Washington, including Trump consists of nothing but old worn out politicians incapable of keeping up with the future of this country. The Chinese has just finished installing high speed rails in Africa....while the US is debating illegals and coal. The 3rd world we feared, is upon us and its us!!
the chinese will learn what we have learned tiger.....we have poured billions into Africa....how much good has it done?...
High-speed rail in Africa is “unfeasible”, says Chinese expert - Trends - GCR

the chinese will learn what we have learned tiger.....we have poured billions into Africa....how much good has it done?...
I'll tell you the good in all this......the Chinese will take their jobs there....its just a good will gesture...that's all

View attachment 202124
View attachment 202118 This woman is a total dumbass.
View attachment 202122View attachment 202123
images
this man is a total dumb ass!!
images

I'll tell you the good in all this......the Chinese will take their jobs there....its just a good will gesture...that's all
who will maintain the rail system?.....and good will?....so all the money and medical and humanitarian aide this country has spent over the years over there means nothing?....

fake news. can we get this noved to conspiracy and then shut it so nobody can stll comment.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Sweetheart, put it this way, should anything befall this woman of color, I can assure you, it won't end well for anybody. We live in country where freedom of speech is apart of our way of life. Trump tweets racist shit all the time and I have yet for you or anyone here, dear to give him warnings....so lets keep this shit civil and not come here with this bullshit nonsense. We know you white crack heads are all crazy and carrying....BUT SO ARE WE!!
If our leader is putting racist things out there, only his name will be on the hole being dug. Does she really want one with her own name on it? Because that right there is what she is pushing for when putting out there things like "People should be harassed no matter where they go in public for where they choose to stand on any issue!" I don't know what our leader's intention is when saying certain things, but that woman is only making herself sound like a pot stirrer. Well if she doesn't learn to put the spoon down, what is in that pot can and will eventually blow up in her face and maybe even the faces of her family too should anyone who may retaliate against her be the kind of person who goes after the loved ones of a complete and total monster as their way of retaliating against the monster.

God bless you and her victim(s) always!!!

Holly

P.S. In other words, why is she letting it be known how the game is played if she doesn't want other people in it?

Forum List

Back