Maxine Waters responds to death threats: 'You better shoot straight'

This woman is a total badass.
Did not know much about her, so i looked up some history, recent & older.
She ranted against Obama as well as Trump!
She definitely speaks her mind.
Yeah, she speaks her mind, then don't go whining when the shit you say turns into violent threats against you. Under Obama you can talk that shit, but trying to shame Trump supporters, really bitch?
Why are you differentiating?

E98DEC52-9458-49DF-BA88-36647C009E56.jpeg
I will say this for the last time....I love these "In God we trust", bible toting, apple pie choking, God fearing Christians we have in AmeriKKKa.....don't you people know, every great civilization in history has imploded from within, thanks to its people and its leadership. Yaw keep fucking with God, the man's gonna hear you eventually. Hope she's only wounded.....there's a place in hell for people that supports Trump and advocates violence

Yeah, she speaks her mind, then don't go whining when the shit you say turns into violent threats against you. Under Obama you can talk that shit, but trying to shame Trump supporters, really bitch?

Tigerred is nuts, we love her and just let her rant.

How the hell am I nuts? Everything I post and say is factual and on point. You sir, are no gentlemen!!:1peleas:

She has something in common with Waters?

View attachment 202125
I will say this for the last time....I love these "In God we trust", bible toting, apple pie choking, God fearing Christians we have in AmeriKKKa.....don't you people know, every great civilization in history has imploded from within, thanks to its people and its leadership. Yaw keep fucking with God, the man's gonna hear you eventually. Hope she's only wounded.....there's a place in hell for people that supports Trump and advocates violence
images
if anybody is needing Jesus, its you Trump idiots

The only thing me and this sista have in common is being black women with a voice. I am not fan of Maxines, I find her rather pathetic and sad. Our voices can be put to better use.

Waters is crazy but no one should be threatened that is despicable and unacceptable in our society.
I agree....and that's why it's important that as leaders, we use our voice to convey things that are worthy and important. Trying to shame Trump people was just a wasted opportunity for Maxine to rally a base to vote this november, to convey a message we hope will designate and to make sure everyone has registered.

The only thing me and this sista have in common is being black women with a voice. I am not fan of Maxines, I find her rather pathetic and sad. Our voices can be put to better use.

No, y'all got pathetic and sad in common too

One of the few things I like about Waters is she is unafraid and will talk shit till the carnivore has taken is meal.

Yeah but stupid people are often too stupid to be afraid.
You should know, yes?

Is that like I know you are but what am I?

And I freely admit there have been a few times I should have been afraid but wasn't due to stupidity. Shit happens

She reminds me of a mad woman skirts flying holding a lighting rod in a thunderstorm. My only interpretation is, she is stark staring raving bloody mad. Why...would any representative of her age, let alone race, act so irresponsibly? Who voted for such an irrational person, to begin with? It takes away my belief in the astute judgment of the American voter if this is the best they could dredge up.

She reminds me of a mad woman skirts flying holding a lighting rod in a thunderstorm. My only interpretation is, she is stark staring raving bloody mad. Why...would any representative of her age, let alone race, act so irresponsibly? Who voted for such an irrational person, to begin with? It takes away my belief in the astute judgment of the American voter if this is the best they could dredge up.

She represents her district well it is south Los Angeles county, you have to be nuts to want to live there.

:clap:No Shit!

Forum List

Back