Maxine Waters responds to death threats: 'You better shoot straight'

I feel bad for Maxine, but it was stupid of her to get people to shame anybody working for Trump....like what fuckin planet has this chic been on? People that work for Trump, lack every humanly characteristic to be of any use to anybody but a monster like Trump....how in the fuck do you shame a bitch that lies and knows it?

What Maxine and the democrats should be doing is rallying democrats to vote this november and help registering those not registered.

Maxine like most people in Washington are too removed from the real America to see what is going on out here. They're too buffered by armed guards and staff to know, we're living in dangerous times and the Trump base comprise of idiots with guns. Her rhetoric demands the types of threats she's getting....it was very foolish of her to say that shit and she should have known better.....its time she arms herself and hire protection
its time she gets let out to the pasture....she has been there way to long....
All of Washington, including Trump consists of nothing but old worn out politicians incapable of keeping up with the future of this country. The Chinese has just finished installing high speed rails in Africa....while the US is debating illegals and coal. The 3rd world we feared, is upon us and its us!!
the chinese will learn what we have learned tiger.....we have poured billions into Africa....how much good has it done?...
High-speed rail in Africa is “unfeasible”, says Chinese expert - Trends - GCR
I'll tell you the good in all this......the Chinese will take their jobs there....its just a good will gesture...that's all
who will maintain the rail system?.....and good will?....so all the money and medical and humanitarian aide this country has spent over the years over there means nothing?....
Listen, times are changing...who would have thought in a zillion years when Nixon first went to this baron country of rice peasants, ie the China, that someday, they'd equal us in power? Africa is no different, despite nothing but negro's living there. The Chinese will be wise enough to grab what ever power control they can get from these ignored countries and build an even bigger empire...never ever underestimate the power of the Future...its a train nobody can forsee or stop!

If that woman wants to remain in one piece, she had better find something better to say with that big mouth of hers. Anyone could go after her should she hit the wrong button hard enough including people who don't care about what happens to themselves after they take her out.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Sounds like one of the threats she's not scared of.

If that woman wants to remain in one piece, she had better find something better to say with that big mouth of hers. Anyone could go after her should she hit the wrong button hard enough including people who don't care about what happens to themselves after they take her out.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Sweetheart, put it this way, should anything befall this woman of color, I can assure you, it won't end well for anybody. We live in country where freedom of speech is apart of our way of life. Trump tweets racist shit all the time and I have yet for you or anyone here, dear to give him warnings....so lets keep this shit civil and not come here with this bullshit nonsense. We know you white crack heads are all crazy and carrying....BUT SO ARE WE!!
If our leader is putting racist things out there, only his name will be on the hole being dug. Does she really want one with her own name on it? Because that right there is what she is pushing for when putting out there things like "People should be harassed no matter where they go in public for where they choose to stand on any issue!" I don't know what our leader's intention is when saying certain things, but that woman is only making herself sound like a pot stirrer. Well if she doesn't learn to put the spoon down, what is in that pot can and will eventually blow up in her face and maybe even the faces of her family too should anyone who may retaliate against her be the kind of person who goes after the loved ones of a complete and total monster as their way of retaliating against the monster.

God bless you and her victim(s) always!!!

Holly

P.S. In other words, why is she letting it be known how the game is played if she doesn't want other people in it?
Its apparent you didn't get her entire speech or heard the words she said that day. Fox news will never give you facts dear, no matter how hard or carefully you listen....she advocated when in public, we see Trump people, to shame them, shout them down, harass them....she never once advocated violence nor harming these people in any way shape or form...and that is fact!! now you can either believe what fox fuck is telling you or hear from her own mouth, what she said.

its time she gets let out to the pasture....she has been there way to long....
All of Washington, including Trump consists of nothing but old worn out politicians incapable of keeping up with the future of this country. The Chinese has just finished installing high speed rails in Africa....while the US is debating illegals and coal. The 3rd world we feared, is upon us and its us!!
the chinese will learn what we have learned tiger.....we have poured billions into Africa....how much good has it done?...
I'll tell you the good in all this......the Chinese will take their jobs there....its just a good will gesture...that's all
who will maintain the rail system?.....and good will?....so all the money and medical and humanitarian aide this country has spent over the years over there means nothing?....
Listen, times are changing...who would have thought in a zillion years when Nixon first went to this baron country of rice peasants, ie the China, that someday, they'd equal us in power? Africa is no different, despite nothing but negro's living there. The Chinese will be wise enough to grab what ever power control they can get from these ignored countries and build an even bigger empire...never ever underestimate the power of the Future...its a train nobody can forsee or stop!
tiger when i showed you that link i found there was about 5 others saying basically the same thing...maintaining Africa infrastructure is a fucking expensive endeavor because the countries are just too poor to do it themselves....they showed a railway system built by China just a few years ago...its already a piece of shit....the only thing china will do is rip them off for their natural resources....

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Sweetheart, put it this way, should anything befall this woman of color, I can assure you, it won't end well for anybody. We live in country where freedom of speech is apart of our way of life. Trump tweets racist shit all the time and I have yet for you or anyone here, dear to give him warnings....so lets keep this shit civil and not come here with this bullshit nonsense. We know you white crack heads are all crazy and carrying....BUT SO ARE WE!!
If our leader is putting racist things out there, only his name will be on the hole being dug. Does she really want one with her own name on it? Because that right there is what she is pushing for when putting out there things like "People should be harassed no matter where they go in public for where they choose to stand on any issue!" I don't know what our leader's intention is when saying certain things, but that woman is only making herself sound like a pot stirrer. Well if she doesn't learn to put the spoon down, what is in that pot can and will eventually blow up in her face and maybe even the faces of her family too should anyone who may retaliate against her be the kind of person who goes after the loved ones of a complete and total monster as their way of retaliating against the monster.

God bless you and her victim(s) always!!!

Holly

P.S. In other words, why is she letting it be known how the game is played if she doesn't want other people in it?
Its apparent you didn't get her entire speech or heard the words she said that day. Fox news will never give you facts dear, no matter how hard or carefully you listen....she advocated when in public, we see Trump people, to shame them, shout them down, harass them....she never once advocated violence nor harming these people in any way shape or form...and that is fact!! now you can either believe what fox fuck is telling you or hear from her own mouth, what she said.

She may not have advocated violence or harm, but what she did advocate which was harassment is where violence and harm are very likely to get started which is what lumps her into the group that she is now a part of whether being in it was her intention or not.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

tiger when i showed you that link i found there was about 5 others saying basically the same thing...maintaining Africa infrastructure is a fucking expensive endeavor because the countries are just too poor to do it themselves....they showed a railway system built by China just a few years ago...its already a piece of shit....the only thing china will do is rip them off for their natural resources....
Africa still has natural sources? Wall Street and white people left natural resources in Africa...like what....air?

View attachment 202118 This woman is a total dumbass.
View attachment 202122View attachment 202123
images
this man is a total dumb ass!!

He's your President Dumb Ass...

Forum List

Back