Maxine Waters responds to death threats: 'You better shoot straight'

She's yet another sideshow freak but she does represent the predominant hysterical wing of the Democratic Party rather well, I like her being around...:lol:

f68b72c1d62a23728ec47dcfd3f55a02.jpg

I’m loving all the hypocrisy from Trumpsters.

Donny boy has said so many outrageous and crazy things at his rallies ( that he’s still holding for some odd reason. I guess he likes hearing himself talk) and you all eat it up like it’s a Thanksgiving feast. He constantly talks smack about various Democrats and sensible republicans. He has split this country and it’s on the tip of a full blown civil war.

Yet you right wingers continue to blame democrats for the division when they clap back at the madness that is Trump’s White House circus.

Just imagine the ouratge if Obama had done just a quarter of what Trump.

She's got a hell of a mouth on her, I'll give her that. Killing her would be retarded! No, no! Run her for pres in 2020!

:abgg2q.jpg:

She epitomizes all that's stupid within the Democratic party.

Donny boy has said so many outrageous and crazy things at his rallies ( that he’s still holding for some odd reason. I guess he likes hearing himself talk) and you all eat it up like it’s a Thanksgiving feast. He constantly talks smack about various Democrats and sensible republicans. He has split this country and it’s on the tip of a full blown civil war.

Yet you right wingers continue to blame democrats for the division when they clap back at the madness that is Trump’s White House circus.

Number of riots since 1/20/17? Zero you say? STFU then.

Whoops, I forgot the ANTIFA things. A lot of those have jobs now and will be absent. :)

View attachment 202118 This woman is a total dumbass.

Of course you depict a black woman as a Crackhead. Why am I not surprised?
she is a racist bitch that partied with the Denny attackers after they were acquitted !!

What are the Denny attackers?
the black guys that smashed a innocent truck driver in the head with a concrete block during the rodney king riots !

View attachment 202118 This woman is a total dumbass.

Of course you depict a black woman as a Crackhead. Why am I not surprised?
she is a racist bitch that partied with the Denny attackers after they were acquitted !!

What are the Denny attackers?
the black guys that smashed a innocent truck driver in the head with a concrete block during the rodney king riots !

O my. They should hang.

The right is soley responsible for the division?

You poor mindless sheep

I feel bad for Maxine, but it was stupid of her to get people to shame anybody working for Trump....like what fuckin planet has this chic been on? People that work for Trump, lack every humanly characteristic to be of any use to anybody but a monster like Trump....how in the fuck do you shame a bitch that lies and knows it?

What Maxine and the democrats should be doing is rallying democrats to vote this november and help registering those not registered.

Maxine like most people in Washington are too removed from the real America to see what is going on out here. They're too buffered by armed guards and staff to know, we're living in dangerous times and the Trump base comprise of idiots with guns. Her rhetoric demands the types of threats she's getting....it was very foolish of her to say that shit and she should have known better.....its time she arms herself and hire protection
its time she gets let out to the pasture....she has been there way to long....

She reminds me of a mad woman skirts flying holding a lighting rod in a thunderstorm. My only interpretation is, she is stark staring raving bloody mad. Why...would any representative of her age, let alone race, act so irresponsibly? Who voted for such an irrational person, to begin with? It takes away my belief in the astute judgment of the American voter if this is the best they could dredge up.

She represents her district well it is south Los Angeles county, you have to be nuts to want to live there.
She represents her district well
she does?....

She reminds me of a mad woman skirts flying holding a lighting rod in a thunderstorm. My only interpretation is, she is stark staring raving bloody mad. Why...would any representative of her age, let alone race, act so irresponsibly? Who voted for such an irrational person, to begin with? It takes away my belief in the astute judgment of the American voter if this is the best they could dredge up.

She represents her district well it is south Los Angeles county, you have to be nuts to want to live there.
she does?....

Look at her district, she gets elected by wide margins over and over and over and there seems to be no end, do you think her district would continue to vote in a nut if she didn’t represent them? It’s south LA county.

She can talk her shit from behind her armed guards.

Let that bitch walk the streets of a southern town at night unprotected. Then lets see how tough she is.

she does?....

Look at her district, she gets elected by wide margins over and over and over and there seems to be no end, do you think her district would continue to vote in a nut if she didn’t represent them? It’s south LA county.
you said she represents them well....have you ever been to her district?....nothing has changed since she has been there,its still a fairly rundown area....and she lives in a million dollar house in an affluent area outside her district....she once said that the 8 years of Obama had not resulted in any sweeping changes for black people....well as long as she has been the rep for her area there hasnt been any sweeping changes there either....

We talking about Obama or Waters? You seem to be jumping around a little

Forum List

Back