🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Maxine Water's Response To The SOTU

Haven't seen a thing. Did it happen? Or was it so demented even the Dems rushed to bury it?

Just curious.
Would you like to hear mine ?? It starts off the orange anus last night gave proof he doesn't want bi partisanship
Why would anyone want to work with a bunch of leftist loons? Get some sane people to lead your party and get back to us then.
get some one who isn't a liar or a pervert ,who knows how to talk to others gramps and only then will you get bi partisanship ,,,can't believe not a word about the sb from any repubs Do they all kiss trumps butt?

Haven't seen a thing. Did it happen? Or was it so demented even the Dems rushed to bury it?

Just curious.

Most like. I mean, the Kennedy one did not inspire a world hug. All it was always 45 minutes of a McDrunky Kennedy making noise with his mouth hole and drooling on himself.

Just curious.

Most like. I mean, the Kennedy one did not inspire a world hug. All it was always 45 minutes of a McDrunky Kennedy making noise with his mouth hole and drooling on himself.
He's a well known piss-head drunk. Just like the rest of his family.
can't understand why you wouldn't like him then ,,,,,,,you do like a perverted pos a fn slob ,trump

Just curious.
Would you like to hear mine ?? It starts off the orange anus last night gave proof he doesn't want bi partisanship

It can't be the one you wrote before the speech occurred.
the one where I gave him credit for his ability to read from a tele-prompter??
Just not the one you had ready to go before you heard the first word he said.

Did you see that typical dumb loud negro woman with the hats?

I cannot find it on YouTube.

Good God, what a pathetic disaster of a race, with very few exceptions.

Just curious.
Even though he said exactly the opposite. What a lying coward you are.
It does appear to me that Trump's accumulated acts of aggression towards Comey, McCabe, publicly berating Sessions, targeting Wray and Rosenstein, failure to utter one single word of condemnation about proven Russian interference that Pompeo just yesterday said to BBC Russia is STILL doing in America. And the discrediting of our institutions of Law is criminal. This isn't Mexico, miketex. What do you figure Trump is so afraid of that he doesn't join the investigation and help clear this mess? It isn't about him, it's about if anybody helped in the foreign interference.

I don't like him as President, I think he is a crappy President.... full of empty promises taking credit for the efforts of others and whose favorite words are "I" and "Me" and "My". But miketex, that's no big deal if he does no harm. However this issue of interference in our processes, this assault on our own institutions to protect agenda-driven outsiders who would harm what our whole history is built upon is beyond just some piddly partisan gripe. And now the bald-face lifting of punishing sanctions for that interference, this bald-face visit to our CIA chief..in his office..by the Russian head of KGB stuns credulity. What do you suppose they talked about...adoptions? I don't want him locked up or impoverished, I just don't want the fate of my country in his traitorous betraying little hands. I want him gone, together with his toadies Nunes, Jordan, Murphy, Ryan and McConnell. Gowdy, Lee and a few (about 23) others have the good grace to get out of Dodge voluntarily. Thank you, God!

Just curious.
Even though he said exactly the opposite. What a lying coward you are.
It does appear to me that Trump's accumulated acts of aggression towards Comey, McCabe, publicly berating Sessions, targeting Wray and Rosenstein, failure to utter one single word of condemnation about proven Russian interference that Pompeo just yesterday said to BBC Russia is STILL doing in America. And the discrediting of our institutions of Law is criminal. This isn't Mexico, miketex. What do you figure Trump is so afraid of that he doesn't join the investigation and help clear this mess? It isn't about him, it's about if anybody helped in the foreign interference.

I don't like him as President, I think he is a crappy President.... full of empty promises taking credit for the efforts of others and whose favorite words are "I" and "Me" and "My". But miketex, that's no big deal if he does no harm. However this issue of interference in our processes, this assault on our own institutions to protect agenda-driven outsiders who would harm what our whole history is built upon is beyond just some piddly partisan gripe. And now the bald-face lifting of punishing sanctions for that interference, this bald-face visit to our CIA chief..in his office..by the Russian head of KGB stuns credulity. What do you suppose they talked about...adoptions? I don't want him locked up or impoverished, I just don't want the fate of my country in his traitorous betraying little hands. I want him gone, together with his toadies Nunes, Jordan, Murphy, Ryan and McConnell. Gowdy, Lee and a few (about 23) others have the good grace to get out of Dodge voluntarily. Thank you, God!

What's that from, ed? You didn't write that.

Forum List

Back