🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Maxine Water's Response To The SOTU

I have just seen on FOX NEWS a clip of Representative Waters's speech.

In my opinion, we should be very understanding.

She is an elderly lady of a generation that saw a lot of discrimination and prejudice.

She is naturally very hurt and angry.

I hope that she will soon gracefully retire and let younger people (either African American or Hispanic American in her demographically changing district) take her position in Congress.

It really is time that the older members (both Caucasians and African Americans) in the House and in the Senate retire. Distinguished public servants such as Minority Leader Pelosi, Senator McCain, Secretary Clinton, etc., have had their day in the sun. Now it's time to let the younger generations try to deal with the challenges facing our country.

She is an elderly lady of a generation that saw a lot of discrimination and prejudice.

I hope that she will soon gracefully retire and let younger people (either African American or Hispanic American in her demographically changing district) take her position in Congress.

It really is time that the older members (both Caucasians and African Americans) in the House and in the Senate retire. Distinguished public servants such as Minority Leader Pelosi, Senator McCain, Secretary Clinton, etc., have had their day in the sun. Now it's time to let the younger generations try to deal with the challenges facing our country.
Oh gawwd.

She helped perpetuate the GRIEVANCE INDUSTRY her entire disgraceful life. If you understood what that is and what distinguishes the difference between GRIEVANCES and the grievance INDUSTRY, you would see what I am saying. You would see how imperative it is for the left to keep blacks down by convincing them they are nothing but victims of white Christian capitalist America.

Malcolm X warns blacks about white LIBERALS and how they will and have manipulated the blacks.

Booker T Washington pointed out why there are certain blacks that parade their troubles day and night and it has little to do with solving any grievance.

quote-there-is-another-class-of-colored-people-who-make-a-business-of-keeping-the-troubles-the-wrongs-booker-t-washington-354862.jpg

Give me a break about any of those people being distinguished. All of them are money grubbing power hungry enemies to the constitution. They are all liars and should be treated as such.

Thank you for that nice illustration of Dr. Washington, who is the African American leader whom I most admire.

I am very disappointed that in 2018 our country does not have any African American leaders of his stature.

In all fairness, of course, we have very few leaders of any ethnicity who have genuine integrity.

Water's was running her amble mouth screaming RACISM at both the Bush presidents.
She's fucking crazy.

She is a prime example for implementing term limits and a mandatory retirement age.

Haven't seen a thing. Did it happen? Or was it so demented even the Dems rushed to bury it?

Just curious.
Would you like to hear mine ?? It starts off the orange anus last night gave proof he doesn't want bi partisanship
Even though he said exactly the opposite. What a lying coward you are.
It does appear to me that Trump's accumulated acts of aggression towards Comey, McCabe, publicly berating Sessions, targeting Wray and Rosenstein, failure to utter one single word of condemnation about proven Russian interference that Pompeo just yesterday said to BBC Russia is STILL doing in America. And the discrediting of our institutions of Law is criminal. This isn't Mexico, miketex. What do you figure Trump is so afraid of that he doesn't join the investigation and help clear this mess? It isn't about him, it's about if anybody helped in the foreign interference.

I don't like him as President, I think he is a crappy President.... full of empty promises taking credit for the efforts of others and whose favorite words are "I" and "Me" and "My". But miketex, that's no big deal if he does no harm. However this issue of interference in our processes, this assault on our own institutions to protect agenda-driven outsiders who would harm what our whole history is built upon is beyond just some piddly partisan gripe. And now the bald-face lifting of punishing sanctions for that interference, this bald-face visit to our CIA chief..in his office..by the Russian head of KGB stuns credulity. What do you suppose they talked about...adoptions? I don't want him locked up or impoverished, I just don't want the fate of my country in his traitorous betraying little hands. I want him gone, together with his toadies Nunes, Jordan, Murphy, Ryan and McConnell. Gowdy, Lee and a few (about 23) others have the good grace to get out of Dodge voluntarily. Thank you, God!
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway

Haven't seen a thing. Did it happen? Or was it so demented even the Dems rushed to bury it?

Just curious.
Would you like to hear mine ?? It starts off the orange anus last night gave proof he doesn't want bi partisanship
It does appear to me that Trump's accumulated acts of aggression towards Comey, McCabe, publicly berating Sessions, targeting Wray and Rosenstein, failure to utter one single word of condemnation about proven Russian interference that Pompeo just yesterday said to BBC Russia is STILL doing in America. And the discrediting of our institutions of Law is criminal. This isn't Mexico, miketex. What do you figure Trump is so afraid of that he doesn't join the investigation and help clear this mess? It isn't about him, it's about if anybody helped in the foreign interference.

I don't like him as President, I think he is a crappy President.... full of empty promises taking credit for the efforts of others and whose favorite words are "I" and "Me" and "My". But miketex, that's no big deal if he does no harm. However this issue of interference in our processes, this assault on our own institutions to protect agenda-driven outsiders who would harm what our whole history is built upon is beyond just some piddly partisan gripe. And now the bald-face lifting of punishing sanctions for that interference, this bald-face visit to our CIA chief..in his office..by the Russian head of KGB stuns credulity. What do you suppose they talked about...adoptions? I don't want him locked up or impoverished, I just don't want the fate of my country in his traitorous betraying little hands. I want him gone, together with his toadies Nunes, Jordan, Murphy, Ryan and McConnell. Gowdy, Lee and a few (about 23) others have the good grace to get out of Dodge voluntarily. Thank you, God!
Regressive liberal ROE

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

9. Play gay/lesbian card

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

Also, making fun of post counts....as in, “You have 30,000 posts, so you are a loser”.

Example:

Prog: Trump and Putin rigged the election.
Con: What evidence is there?
Prog: Figures you are a Trumptard, you have no life because you have 30,000 posts.

Just curious.

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

9. Play gay/lesbian card

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

18--And you have an ugly dog

Just curious.

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

9. Play gay/lesbian card

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

18--And you have an ugly dog
Liar, I don't have a dog.

Forum List

Back