Maxine Waters Threatens Ben Carson...

'Maxine Waters Vows To ‘Take Care Of Ben Carson’ During Community Meeting In Selma'

"Rep. Maxine Waters promised attendees at a community meeting in Selma, Alabama Saturday that she would “take care” of Ben Carson if Democrats take back the House in the 2018 midterm elections."

(If anyone is waiting on the FBO to step in and investigate, forget it - they have already shown investigating people who threaten violence before people get killed is no longer part of their responsibility.... Just saying'...)

Aunty Maxine Waters Promises She'll 'Take Care Of Ben Carson' -- Selma, Alabama Crowd Goes Berserk

I take care of my neighbors all the time- should I be investigated also?

LOL

You snowflakes.
like?

Maybe she's means sexually?
I just threw-up n my mouth.... :(
better than trowing up in your ass!
you've done that?
No! I hope I never do!
then how did you get there for that comment? i figured experience. no one I know of would ever think that.
There are many things that I haven't experienced first hand that I can surmise would be very bad experiences. It really doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

He didn’t order it. It has all the markings of a setup-
A HUD official said “career staffers” were behind the decision to buy the dining set, not Carson.

Where was violence threatened ?
Yeah, we know Easy and his friends are so gentle and eager to be fair to those they disagree with.
I don't see why Maxine wants to go after Carson, of all people. He hasn't done anything I'm aware of since he was appointed, except order furniture over budget.

you've done that?
No! I hope I never do!
then how did you get there for that comment? i figured experience. no one I know of would ever think that.
There are many things that I haven't experienced first hand that I can surmise would be very bad experiences. It really doesn't take a genius to figure it out.
Most 'normal' people do not sit around surmising 'throwing up in their ass' ... just sayin'...

you've done that?
No! I hope I never do!
so for you to envision that is remarkable.

you've done that?
No! I hope I never do!
Most 'normal' people do not sit around surmising 'throwing up in their ass' ... just sayin'...
exactly, just sayin'.

you've done that?
No! I hope I never do!
I am not normal.

As long as Maxine doesn't have him in the "cross hairs", that is a real violent phrase.

Last edited:
'Maxine Waters Vows To ‘Take Care Of Ben Carson’ During Community Meeting In Selma'

"Rep. Maxine Waters promised attendees at a community meeting in Selma, Alabama Saturday that she would “take care” of Ben Carson if Democrats take back the House in the 2018 midterm elections."

(If anyone is waiting on the FBO to step in and investigate, forget it - they have already shown investigating people who threaten violence before people get killed is no longer part of their responsibility.... Just saying'...)

Aunty Maxine Waters Promises She'll 'Take Care Of Ben Carson' -- Selma, Alabama Crowd Goes Berserk

Dear easyt65
See HUD reform legislation from 1994 that was supposed to take care of public housing, democratize these distressed communities with elect tenant councils to manage their own programs, break the cycle of poverty and end dependence on govt welfare by creating sustainable school campuses integrating housing with student internships providing social services on site: www.campusplan.org

Maxine Waters, Ben Carson of HUD, and Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee who signed onto these plans herself, can all take care of each other and their black constituents on left and right, by unifying on sustainable plans for building campus housing and health care instead of dividing the black community and leadership by fighting politically like houses slaves against field slaves keeping all taxpayers enslaved!

www.rightsfortheworkers.org
www.earnedamnesty.org

Perhaps...especially if sexually. :p

Ah the first place the minds of contards always go- sex.

Of course maybe that is what Maxine Waters was suggesting- taking care of Ben Carson's sexual repression....
well what's your interpretation of the comment?

Certainly its not sex or violence- the first place contards go.

Perhaps...especially if sexually. :p

Ah the first place the minds of contards always go- sex.

Of course maybe that is what Maxine Waters was suggesting- taking care of Ben Carson's sexual repression....
well what's your interpretation of the comment?

Certainly its not sex or violence- the first place contards go.
then what, give us some other basic reason for that statement? educate us stupid shits.

Yeah, we know Easy and his friends are so gentle and eager to be fair to those they disagree with.
I don't see why Maxine wants to go after Carson, of all people. He hasn't done anything I'm aware of since he was appointed, except order furniture over budget.
i just hate this mentality that we have to "go after someone" in such a negative manner. :(

Maxine Waters, Ben Carson of HUD, and Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee who signed onto these plans herself, can all take care of each other and their black constituents on left and right...
What about their WHITE Constituents....Latino...etc? Just BLACK Constituents?

i just hate this mentality that we have to "go after someone" in such a negative manner. :(
especially a representative of our government that has but one county that she represents. hey Maxine baby, try to run for president and show us your support.

Forum List

Back