Maxine Waters Throws A Pansy Fit/Has A Cow In The Chambers.Did Anyone See It?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:abgg2q.jpg: :1peleas: :boo_hoo14: :CryingCow:

Some of us must of seen this latest outburst from Maxine Waters giving hell to Mike Kelly over what he had to say to her regarding his stance on racial issues getting better under Trump,,,and then Maxine Waters pretty much told Mike to shut up because he is white and therefore she didn't care to hear his side of the issue.
Two Republican Men Tried to Silence Maxine Waters. It Did Not Go Well for Them.

• Banned
i wish Mike would of said,,,"Say what you want bitch,,at least I didnt fall for a prank call coming from the Ukraine" !!!!

Some of us must of seen this latest outburst from Maxine Waters giving hell to Mike Kelly over what he had to say to her regarding his stance on racial issues getting better under Trump,,,and then Maxine Waters pretty much told Mike to shut up because he is white and therefore she didn't care to hear his side of the issue.

THE DEMOCRATIC PLOY: Feign outrage so that voters think you are incensed over something real.

What Maxine needs most is a baseball bat to the teeth, then carried out of the Congress and charged with incitement and causing a public nuisance.

THE DEMOCRATIC PLOY: Feign outrage so that voters think you are incensed over something real.

What Maxine needs most is a baseball bat to the teeth, then carried out of the Congress and charged with incitement and causing a public nuisance.
she made Mao Tse Dong seem like a kitten after watching that rant

I saw it. Haven't ever seen a bigger race baiting America hating piece of filth as she.

I saw it. Haven't ever seen a bigger race baiting America hating piece of filth as she.
she must be still pissed about her hard times as a child in the 1860's
That or she got upset because she couldn't be Little Richard anymore.
can you imagine how she would react when her dry cleaner damaged some of her wigs?
Yeah but I meant James Brown.

upload_2018-5-12_15-24-9.jpeg

The Democratic Party has given Maxine Waters the job to agitate Black Voters

And those that fall for it are played like the fools they are.
i ran my "Fart-0-Meter" into the footage,,,it says she farted 3 times during her rant
/——/ My Acme Fart Detector registered 4 farts , picking up a slight hissing towards the end. Try fine tuning your Fart-O-Meter by reducing the bass.

she must be still pissed about her hard times as a child in the 1860's
That or she got upset because she couldn't be Little Richard anymore.
can you imagine how she would react when her dry cleaner damaged some of her wigs?
Yeah but I meant James Brown.

View attachment 193244
maybe Maxine mistook the congressman for a slave owner?

The Democratic Party has given Maxine Waters the job to agitate Black Voters

And those that fall for it are played like the fools they are.
i ran my "Fart-0-Meter" into the footage,,,it says she farted 3 times during her rant
/——/ My Acme Fart Detector registered 4 farts , picking up a slight hissing towards the end. Try fine tuning your Fart-O-Meter by reducing the bass.
:5_1_12024: im gonna go look for my "I am a dumb-ass-0-meter" and run it through the rant

Forum List

Back