Maxine Waters Voice Of Black America

And keep in mind, most African American Democrats are racist. They can't stand White People. White Liberals are just too dumb to understand that. If they went into the Hoods of Chicago & Detroit, African Americans wouldn't piss on em if they were on fire. Maxine Waters is a corrupt Racist. But most African American Democrats are racists.

And that's Ron Paul's stance..

Cool.

:clap2:

I can only speak for myself. And it's not a stance, it's truth & reality. Most African American Democrats don't like White People. They somewhat tolerate White Liberals because they see them as serving some sort of purpose for them. But down in the Hoods of Chicago & Detroit, being a White Liberal wouldn't save their ass. Now, African American Republicans on the other hand? They're usually pretty cool and laid back. They're not obsessed with playing the Race-Baiting Game. They're able to address other issues and don't just make everything about race. But hey, i'm only going by my own personal experiences. And my experiences have shown that African American Democrats do have a deep disdain for White People. They are racists.

And keep in mind, most African American Democrats are racist. They can't stand White People. White Liberals are just too dumb to understand that. If they went into the Hoods of Chicago & Detroit, African Americans wouldn't piss on em if they were on fire. Maxine Waters is a corrupt Racist. But most African American Democrats are racists.

They claim that the oppressed can't be racist.

I know they do. But only dumb White Liberals and racist African American Democrats make such a claim. They're full of shite.

Cool.

I can only speak for myself. And it's not a stance, it's truth & reality. Most African American Democrats don't like White People. They somewhat tolerate White Liberals because they see them as serving some sort of purpose for them. But down in the Hoods of Chicago & Detroit, being a White Liberal wouldn't save their ass. Now, African American Republicans on the other hand? They're usually pretty cool and laid back. They're not obsessed with playing the Race-Baiting Game. They're able to address other issues and don't just make everything about race. But hey, i'm only going by my own personal experiences. And my experiences have shown that African American Democrats do have a deep disdain for White People. They are racists.

What the fuck were you thinking when you posted that unbelievably stupid pile of bullshit?

Cool.

In your experience all African American Democrats are racists?

The rule is actually quite simple. Liberals cannot be racist, even Maxine Waters or Reverend Wright.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAYe7MT5BxM]Jeremiah Wright - Hillary Clinton ain't never been called.... - YouTube[/ame]

Cool.

What the fuck were you thinking when you posted that unbelievably stupid pile of bullshit?

Trolling

I love it when you bigots and racist show yourselves.

It's like an angel gettin a bell..or something..

:lol:

The following link sums up the problem with this whole 'bigot', 'racist', extremist', blah, blah, blah.

Story Arts | Aesop's ABC | The Boy Who Cried Wolf

Repubs are the ones who cry racism when there is none. They just use it as a stick to beat their opponent with. When REAL racism shows up republicans most times will defend it as something else. They only see racism from people with darker skin. Just read this thread and tell me who the right think the only racist exist (because they only mention ONE GROUP)

Blacks...and why are they racist? Because they support Barak Obama. If you are saying to yourself "huh?" It's because YOU know the definition of racism and supporting someone from your race does not fit that definition.

But Repubs only see racism when they can use it to smack a liberal. Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain etc.

Cool.

In your experience all African American Democrats are racists?

Not all, but most.

I enjoy Maxine Waters...she is one of those eternal gifts that manages to motive otherwise listless Republicans to vote.

We want Pelosi to be the next woman who cleans the toilets in the halls of congress.

So you are a big fan of hers. You lie. :lol:

You can keep saying that til the end of time. It will be just as wrong every time you say it.

It's not my problem that you can't see that the quotes I pulled reveal how Mud feels about the black people.

:lol: Let me get this right.... you're actually calling Muddie a racist? That's the line you're going with?

OMG. That is very funny. :lol:

I sure did.

You don't actually believe his '"half my family is black" charade do you?

:lmao:

Maxine Waters is a racist.

If there was the equivalent of the black KKK (in spite of the fact that they'd all accidently set themselves on fire), she'd be the grand idiot.

Seems pretty clear to me that Waters DOES speak for a large majority of black Americans, and that this is not good news for ANYONE. Unfortunately, and amazingly, the GOP has done virtually nothing to communicate with black Americans in an effort to improve this relationship. Why is that?

Anyone? Bueller?

Last edited:

Seems pretty clear to me that Waters DOES speak for a large majority of black Americans, and that this is not good news for ANYONE. Unfortunately, and amazingly, the GOP has done virtually nothing to communicate with black Americans in an effort to improve this relationship. Why is that?

Maybe they're unwilling to listen.

There was a time that it seemed that Democrats were losing the black vote. Then they dreamed up the idea that Katrina was a black thing. The idea came to them when that drunk Kanye West spouted off that Bush didn't care about black people. They just took it from there. Anytime some stupid asshole like Kanye or Rodney King bumps heads with whites the media uses it to make Republicans look racist. They did the same thing with the Tea Party. When I saw them doing it I thought to myself, nobody will buy this. Well, obviously they did.

It's all total horseshit, but the Democrat party is total horseshit, their ideas are just failed recycled policies from the Woodrow Wilson and FDR administrations.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back