Maxwell and Epstein cases - who is who ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I have just been reading about Mr Dershowitz link to the above and it came as some surprise. I remember him from the OJ trial and would not have him down as a kiddy fiddler.

I have seen Bill Clinton and Trump also linked to Epstein but is there a comprehensive list of accused parties ?

I have just been reading about Mr Dershowitz link to the above and it came as some surprise. I remember him from the OJ trial and would not have him down as a kiddy fiddler.

I have seen Bill Clinton and Trump also linked to Epstein but is there a comprehensive list of accused parties ?
Epstein was a frequent visitor to the Clinton White House (with 16 year old "nieces"?) Plus Clinton had at least 30 documented trips on Lolita Express. Trump booted Epstein from his club the second he found out he was soliciting staff

...well shit--I thought you knew so much about the US!!!!!!?????? bad mouthing the US, etc ...............
like I said, you don't

Epstein was a frequent visitor to the Clinton White House (with 16 year old "nieces"?) Plus Clinton had at least 30 documented trips on Lolita Express. Trump booted Epstein from his club the second he found out he was soliciting staff
FYI, here is a link to the flight logs.

Of special note is flight 103 on 5/25/2002. That's when Clinton rode the Lolita Express to Bangkok, Thailand, the child sex tourism capital of the world. And for some odd reason, according to the log, there were no secret service agents aboard that flight.

Last edited:

Dershowitz was also one of Trump's Impeachment defense lawyers.

Of special note is flight 103 on 5/25/2002. That's when Clinton rode the Lolita Express to Bangkok, Thailand, the child sex tourism capital of the world. And for some odd reason, according to the log, there were no secret service agents aboard that flight.
Your flight log link shows nothing to support your claim on Bangkok....

Prince Andrew and Dershowitz have both been accused and both have denied it. But we only really hear about Andrew.
Has Clinton, or anyone else, been accused?

Why do you find BJ Clintons numerous and repeated dalliances with 16 year old girls "funny"? Can you explain what you find so funny?

Prince Andrew and Dershowitz have both been accused and both have denied it. But we only really hear about Andrew.
There is a large group of wealthy connected people associated with the pedo.

A Running List of Jeffrey Epstein’s Rich, Powerful, and Presidential Friends
Thanks Gipper. Some of them seem more implicated than others. Clinton, Wexner Kraus and Summers seem to have been closer to him than the others. But with all of them it is difficult to judge.

Epstein moved in certain circles and was minted so he would be sure to pick up "friends".

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
There is a large group of wealthy connected people associated with the pedo.

A Running List of Jeffrey Epstein’s Rich, Powerful, and Presidential Friends
Thanks Gipper. Some of them seem more implicated than others. Clinton, Wexner Kraus and Summers seem to have been closer to him than the others. But with all of them it is difficult to judge.

Epstein moved in certain circles and was minted so he would be sure to pick up "friends".
I suspect we will never know the full truth about Epstein. The elites are very good at controlling situations like this. The story has been ignored by the MSM and the US government has no intention of prosecuting the powerful pedophiles.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Bullshit. On most of the flights with Clinton there are secret service members listed, but not on the flight to the city known as the child sex tourism capital of the world.

Forum List

Back