Maybe By Now Hillary Happy She Lost.She Can Sleep Her Usual 10 To 12 Hours&Do Whatever She Wants!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:2up: Anyone else assuming this? We all know that Hillary doesn't usually get up every day around 6/6:30/7:00, feeling fresh like an energized 35 yr old who can't wait to go to work. If anything, it's the complete opposite with Hillary. Poor Huma or Bill have to approach her bed daily between 10:00 and noon trying to wake her up and assisting her to get out of bed {probably with a walker}.
:(
Yah, it's pretty much safe to assume that Hillary has gotten over this and has been saying to herself all week, "You Know, I actually like getting up at 12:00 every day and not have to meet up with those dogs who need to give me my daily national security bullchit". Let Donald be the one who gets up at 6:30 everyday and deal with that chit !! :smoke:

gee, i wonder how long it takes Hillary just to wake up and go to the bathroom {well, being she can't walk}

as bad as she is now, by February, Hillary would of been wheeled to her press conferences

It isn't Bill..he lives in Arkansas and approaching her bed is something he always avoided. And Huma is already in bed beside her. Must be one of the dirty little servants.

hillary_boogeyman_cartoon.jpg

i think Hillary would of been bed ridden by March and sleeping 14 hours a day if she won

:2up: Anyone else assuming this? We all know that Hillary doesn't usually get up every day around 6/6:30/7:00, feeling fresh like an energized 35 yr old who can't wait to go to work. If anything, it's the complete opposite with Hillary. Poor Huma or Bill have to approach her bed daily between 10:00 and noon trying to wake her up and assisting her to get out of bed {probably with a walker}.
:(
Yah, it's pretty much safe to assume that Hillary has gotten over this and has been saying to herself all week, "You Know, I actually like getting up at 12:00 every day and not have to meet up with those dogs who need to give me my daily national security bullchit". Let Donald be the one who gets up at 6:30 everyday and deal with that chit !! :smoke:

Hillary won the popular vote by 2 million. Trump is "President" because we haven't scrapped the out-dated Electoral College yet, which 18th Century men in wigs designed to protect the fee fees of the hicks in the slave states. We got rid of the slave states , but mistakenly kept their stupid plan to give rural dumbos a veto power of a better America.

can anyone just imagine a presidential election won by 5 million people who are on the same level as Obama Phone Girl?

Hillary won the popular vote by 2 million. Trump is "President" because we haven't scrapped the out-dated Electoral College yet, which 18th Century men in wigs designed to protect the fee fees of the hicks in the slave states. We got rid of the slave states , but mistakenly kept their stupid plan to give rural dumbos a veto power of a better America.

Trump is President....you should have stopped there.

Trump-Eagle.jpg

Trump is President....you should have stopped there.

View attachment 99976
hillary is probably hoping she still loses the recount as she is really enjoying all of this free time

Forum List

Back