Maybe it is the scary looking gun

Your assertion is wrong

The AR frame is not the most popular rifle in the country because of the way it looks

It is the most popular rife frame in the country because it is light, easy to handle, infinitely customizeable accurate and just plain fun to shoot.
I entered first grade in the autumn of 1963. I graduated high school in 1975, got my degree in 1979. There were no school shootings during my matriculation.

Three questions:

When was the AR-15 introduced to the American consumer market?

When did the plague of current mass shootings begin?

Can any correlation be drawn between those two events?

There are 8 million AR-15 civilian rifles, some say even more......and recently, 6 have been used...about that anyway...for mass shootings...while the other 8 million in private hands were not used to commit any crime....
We all know that more crimes are committed that just the 6 mass shootings as you claim.
about 2% of all murders are committed with rifles of any kind that means an even smaller percentage are killed with the black one that you are so scared of

And the black one owns the worst mass killings.

No....box cutters, and rental trucks own the worst mass killings....

What “sport” are they used for ?

You gun nerds failed to answer .

Sport.....3 gun competitions.....in particular, I could care less about sport, they are a self defense rifle.....

So the sport thing is BS . Let's be honest . The self defense is also BS. Way better options for that.

Nope.....each gun has a niche it fills....a small compact pistol or revolver for deep concealed carry......a small pistol or revolver for standard concealed carry.....home defense, an AR-15 or shot gun...the AR-15 has more advantages over the shotgun, especially if you are facing a long period of danger, like the aftermath of a natural disaster or a power outage...or a democrat riot where they are looting and burning a neighborhood....

Sport.....3 gun competitions.....in particular, I could care less about sport, they are a self defense rifle.....

So the sport thing is BS . Let's be honest . The self defense is also BS. Way better options for that.
Target shooting
Match shooting
Small game hunting

All s in the category of sporting

And a semiautomatic rifle can be a very good choice for self defense but you have never even held a rifle so you wouldn't know

Sure I have . My best freind is a gun nut .

I am not against guns by the way . I just find it comical how the gunners try to fool everyone with thier gun nerd speak and pretend these weapons are just deer hunting rifles with a few superfluous add ons .

Target shooting
Match shooting
Small game hunting

And a semiautomatic rifle can be a very good choice for self defense but you have never even held a rifle so you wouldn't know

I am not against guns by the way . I just find it comical how the gunners try to fool everyone with thier gun nerd speak and pretend these weapons are just deer hunting rifles with a few superfluous add ons .

They are you twit......you want to deny this because you want to be able to ban them......and AR-15s in 5.56 are not deer hunting rifles....wow, you can't even get that straight....

Target shooting
Match shooting
Small game hunting

They are you twit......you want to deny this because you want to be able to ban them......and AR-15s in 5.56 are not deer hunting rifles....wow, you can't even get that straight....

Is the 5.56 what the fla shooter used ?

Or are u proving my gun nerd point . Cause if your hunting deer , you want a clean shot . You don’t want flesh destroying ammo .

Target shooting
Match shooting
Small game hunting

Or are u proving my gun nerd point . Cause if your hunting deer , you want a clean shot . You don’t want flesh destroying ammo .

Moron...the 5.56 is not allowed to hunt deer.......you moron.....you know nothing about guns...

would have save many of the lives that ended up dead. that's on you then.
When was the last school shooting in the U.K.? No dead is better.

Lets ship some of our Negroes from the Democrat controlled shitholes over to the UK. They are the ones that do most of the shootings in the US every year. The ones that are prevented from getting firearms by the same basic State and local anti gun regulations like they have in the UK. Let us then see how their stats will change.
Our school shooters all white...

You mean except for the worst school shooting......Virginia Tech....an asian guy...right? 32 people murdered with 2 pistols.

These Moon Bats have no concept of reality.

Didn't Black guys shoot up a church and the Navy facility in DC?

Then we have the Muslim terrorists in Florida and California. Not exactly your average white boys.

Of course we all know the greatest number of gun crimes in the US daily in the big city shitholes mostly done by minorities.
fighting over who gets to sell drugs to the whites... Love that GOP War on Drugs so stupid...

Here, stupid.
Question after Orlando: Are assault rifles banned? No, only fully automatic are ...
PolitiFact › statements › jun › ron-johnson

Jun 20, 2016 · One law in 1935 all but banned automatic weapons like the Tommy gun. And another in 1986 prohibited fully automatic weapons, except for pre-existing weapons that were grandfathered i
Did you even read your own article?
:auiqs.jpg:

I am done talking to your ignorant ass.
If machine guns were that easy to get, all you jackasses would have them, and nobody does, stupid.

Target shooting
Match shooting
Small game hunting

They are just sporting rifles, You have fallen into the well too many times...

would have save many of the lives that ended up dead. that's on you then.

Lets ship some of our Negroes from the Democrat controlled shitholes over to the UK. They are the ones that do most of the shootings in the US every year. The ones that are prevented from getting firearms by the same basic State and local anti gun regulations like they have in the UK. Let us then see how their stats will change.

You mean except for the worst school shooting......Virginia Tech....an asian guy...right? 32 people murdered with 2 pistols.

Then we have the Muslim terrorists in Florida and California. Not exactly your average white boys.

Of course we all know the greatest number of gun crimes in the US daily in the big city shitholes mostly done by minorities.
Can a white nationalist step up and own this one?

3 Illinois men, including one who drafted a border wall plan for Trump, charged with Minnesota mosque bombing

Here, stupid.
Question after Orlando: Are assault rifles banned? No, only fully automatic are ...
PolitiFact › statements › jun › ron-johnson

Jun 20, 2016 · One law in 1935 all but banned automatic weapons like the Tommy gun. And another in 1986 prohibited fully automatic weapons, except for pre-existing weapons that were grandfathered i
Did you even read your own article?
:auiqs.jpg:

I am done talking to your ignorant ass.
If machine guns were that easy to get, all you jackasses would have them, and nobody does, stupid.

That's not true...they have absolute gun control in Mexico, and their drug cartels all have fully automatic miltary rifles.

In France, fully automatic military rifles are completely illegal......and crimnals and terrorists get them easily...

we don't see that many mass shootings committed with those sporting style

The common thread to these shootings isn't the weapon ... which are handguns more than 2 to 1. The common thread is the state of mental health of the shooter ... which is always crazy as an outhouse rat.
Agreed. But what did those handguns look like? Were they tricked out with a long magazine, popular with gabgbabers, or were they the style of common carried concealed had guns? It would be interesting to know.
Many used, such as in Chicago, are .22's, .25's, .32's .380's and 9mm. They're fairly cheap for the low-life crap buying them on the black market and they don't stand out much. They're just semi-auto pistols and an occasional revolver. The really "tricked-out" higher caliber pistols are expensive. Ninety-five (95) percent of gun crimes are committed with these cheap handguns in the hands gang-bangers.
It's not about appearance and never has been; it's always been about the mental stability of the owner and over 80 million legal gun owners aren't out there committing crimes with their guns, they're your neighbors, friends and family members. Get the politicians to stop slapping the wrists of those young people that commit gun crimes and make them lock them up for mandatory extended periods of time and as for those with a screw loose in their head, there are mental facilities for them.

Can a white nationalist step up and own this one?

3 Illinois men, including one who drafted a border wall plan for Trump, charged with Minnesota mosque bombing

Yeah...nice lie in that headline.....he had no connection to Trump...but thanks for lying..

Target shooting
Match shooting
Small game hunting

Moron...the 5.56 is not allowed to hunt deer.......you moron.....you know nothing about guns...

Ok great and powerful gun expert ! Explain to us dummies why it’s not allowed in deer hunting ?

And those previously banned guns have been used in our worst mass shootings.
Which mass shootings?
Newtown, Orlando, Vegas...

And in each case any other gun could have been substituted for the AR-15....and the more important point.....all 3 were gun free zones....
But everybody, especially the semi insane, loves the ARs. Nobody gives a s*** about gun free zones. Never meant a damn thing d u h.

End loopholes in background checks, ban bump stocks and conversion kits, raise age to 21. I don't like that last one- ok limit them to bolt action- but you people have perverted guns totally.

Target shooting
Match shooting
Small game hunting

Ok great and powerful gun expert ! Explain to us dummies why it’s not allowed in deer hunting ?

It is too small a bullet, it won't ensure a kill.......

Moron....here let them explain it too you....
can you hunt deer with a 5.56 caliber rifle in Nebraska?

Forum List

Back