Maybe THAT's what's wrong with message boards

tenthertoo

...worst of all I'm DULL
Dec 30, 2011
I have heard that there are people whose JOB is pounding out advocacy messages on boards such as this.

If so what goes on here and on many other boards is a waste of time and mental energy for those who are sincere rather than professionally partisan.

I have heard that there are people whose JOB is pounding out advocacy messages on boards such as this.

If so what goes on here and on many other boards is a waste of time and mental energy for those who are sincere rather than professionally partisan.

Eh, they are usually easy to spot. From the left, they post thier huffle puffle piece, add a basic comment, and then just snipe from time to time in the thread.

They also tend to spam 5-6 posts at once, as they get thier marching orders.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Its the new town hall.

Do you really think no politician ever sent a minion to the town hall to try and promote his favorite lies?

Eh, they are usually easy to spot. From the left, they post thier huffle puffle piece, add a basic comment, and then just snipe from time to time in the thread.

They also tend to spam 5-6 posts at once, as they get thier marching orders.

"spam" is a good way to put it!

the whole reason Im here is to FORCE truths into the faces of the people who would lie.

a thankless job but the truth is worth it

If people who love the truth are not willing to defend it EVERYWHERE then the truth gets lost in a mountain of lies

TM, could you provide us with your personal definition of "the truth"?

Please expand as much as you'd like.

Its the new town hall.

Do you really think no politician ever sent a minion to the town hall to try and promote his favorite lies?

At least in a 'town hall' they are publicly stating their case. We know who they are. On a board they are anonymously surreptitious. Quite dishonest.

Doubt it....at least not a FF board. NYT.com....maybe.

Whats wrong is that people do not stay topical

You are correct sir, they are rabidly partisan, immune to logic, and trying to divide the American people. They want us to hate each other.

why ?

its not dishonest to state your case.

LIES are killed by truth.

You just cant tell whats a lie or the truth so you get all confused ttt

OH.and by "job" I meant for a living. Somebody is paying for it perhaps with tax exempt money. Now that may be unlawful.

why ?

It's a reasonable request. You have the word "truth" in your name, and you tell us that "the whole reason" you are here is "to FORCE truths into the faces of the people who would lie."

Okay, I would think that, since you have a vice-like grip on "the truth", that you would be far beyond willing and able to provide us with your definition of "the truth".

So, TM, what is your definition of "the truth"?

Last edited:
why ?

It's a reasonable request. You have the word "truth" in your name, and you tell us that "the whole reason" you are here is "to FORCE truths into the faces of the people who would lie."

I would think that, since you have a vice-like grip on "the truth", that you would be far beyond willing and able to provide us with your definition of "the truth".

Off the subject but: A lie is often more compelling, more interesting, more convincing than the truth.

the whole reason Im here is to FORCE truths into the faces of the people who would lie.

a thankless job but the truth is worth it

Yeah. But, of course, it is your truth. Which I understand is the real truth because it is your's. To others, it is just another lie.

why ?

Okay, I would think that, since you have a vice-like grip on "the truth", that you would be far beyond willing and able to provide us with your definition of "the truth".

TM, please respond.

Forum List

Back