🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Maybe Trump could elicit more support for his dang wall

Instead of jobs for construction workers and people in the construction field in building the security wall the left wants to go back in time and form and house and feed a federal army of unskilled laborers at .50 cents an hour. No surprises here.

Instead of jobs for construction workers and people in the construction field in building the security wall the left wants to go back in time and form and house and feed a federal army of unskilled laborers at .50 cents an hour. No surprises here.
I'm sure that, because of inflation, they would be offered at least .75 an hour

And the Alt Right continues to resist job training to help workers improve skills and employment opportunities.

Get used to it Whitey Automation, Robotics , will be putting many out of work

Those workers were not all unskilled, many learned a trade from working on government projects and were paid decent wages. Do you really think the thousands of buildings and projects built over 70 years ago that are still standing and being used today were built by unskilled labor?

He has support for the wall. We just don't march, block traffic & burn shit down so we're not as noticeable

So sitting on your couch and watching Hannity just isn't working out for you as well as you had hoped. Imagine that.
I don't watch Hannity. I don't listen to Rush. I don't eat bullshit propaganda. In fact I bet you see more of the very programming you're attempting to mock than I do.
I listen to local talk radio with local hosts & sports radio.

When I'm not on USMB I'm at work or with my kids or grandkids.

So please stop trying to project your miserable life onto others.

Those workers were not all unskilled, many learned a trade from working on government projects and were paid decent wages. Do you really think the thousands of buildings and projects built over 70 years ago that are still standing and being used today were built by unskilled labor?
There is truth in your answer. For near two decades I worked on ACOE jobsites. Many of my former employees are likely now self employed or at least working with a new skill set.
I will say the prevailing wage laws were absurd in many cases and that is the reason Government projects cost so much more than similar private sector projects.

He has support for the wall. We just don't march, block traffic & burn shit down so we're not as noticeable

So sitting on your couch and watching Hannity just isn't working out for you as well as you had hoped. Imagine that.
I don't watch Hannity. I don't listen to Rush. I don't eat bullshit propaganda. In fact I bet you see more of the very programming you're attempting to mock than I do.

I find it amusing that some on here believe all of us have the same habits they do.

Cant' stand the sound of Rushs voice, change the station if I hear his commercials, and wouldn't recognize Hannity if he rang my doorbell.

8% is not much support.
8% is a bogus number. There is wide support for securing our borders. Thing is the left wing polsters word the questions in such a manner so as to achieve a certain outcome.
Horse crap. More than 80% do not want a forced mass removal of illegals and more than that don't want to waste money on a wall they will go through over and under.

E-verify and punish businesses, severely, are the answers.

I find it amusing that some on here believe all of us have the same habits they do.

Cant' stand the sound of Rushs voice, change the station if I hear his commercials, and wouldn't recognize Hannity if he rang my doorbell.
I listened to Rush when I was younger but began noticing I was in a perpetual state of anger over shit I had no control over so I stopped listening.

So why do you sound like you are channeling Alex Jones? I know you thought Trump's rhetoric would solve all our country's problems, but it's clear now that that was just wishful thinking. Time to face reality, and admit you were wrong.

Forum List

Back