Mayor Pete: The next Obama?

Like then-Senator Obama, Mayor Pete has an unspoken advantage over his rivals in that any strong criticism of his candidacy could be characterized as discrimination against his special status. In the case of Obama, it was racism. In the case Mayor Pete, it will be homophobia. Will this work again?
All I see is a butt plug.
You repressed conservative types all seem to have that problem.

Sadly, America has become an idiocracy and the snowflake idiots manipulated by the Left Glitter and propaganda are replacing the old guard at an exponentially increasing rate.

An ideological ticking time bomb.
Hilarious, coming from a tRumpling.

Like then-Senator Obama, Mayor Pete has an unspoken advantage over his rivals in that any strong criticism of his candidacy could be characterized as discrimination against his special status. In the case of Obama, it was racism. In the case Mayor Pete, it will be homophobia. Will this work again?
I grew up in an era where a person’s sexual inclination was a private matter.

I was no fan of Obama, but I would take him in a heartbeat over any of the clowns the DNC is currently putting up. Mayor Pete is no Obama.

Trump/Pence 2020!

I already said you were repressed. No need to be redundant.

You wish your wife was as hot as mine.

Lol, everyone's wife is hot in the internet, kid.

Well, I read he gets only about 2% of the black Democrat vote, so that might be a problem but surprisingly, he got only 22% of the LGBTQ vote while Sanders got 42% and Warren got 24%.

Why Pete Buttigieg Isn’t Carrying the Queer Vote

Not when blacks and Latinos refuse to support his homo status.

I have no need to impress a Liberal who’s most likely a bit effeminate.
I am offended by people with weak psyches who need to publicly display their sexual predilections.

hOEXvL2l.jpg

obama-alfred-e-newman1.jpg

I have no need to impress a Liberal who’s most likely a bit effeminate.
I am offended by people with weak psyches who need to publicly display their sexual predilections.
Lol, in other words, you agree.

Forum List

Back