McCabe emails show FBI group gave hilary special treatment to cover up her crimes...

[

Thanks for the entertainment. I love laughing at each of your posts and how ignorant they make you sound.

How about the news straight from Bannon? Oh you wouldn't know about that because you didn't hear it on your HAM radio you listen to in your basement.

I'd trust Bannon any day of the week over CNN or the lying NY Times.

I didn't see Breitbart having to retract 13 stories that they had shamelessly lied about in December, the way CNN had to.

Another Day, Another CNN 'Bombshell' Is Proven To Be A Nothing-Burger

Hey, CNN only lies when it serves the party.

You can trust CNN....... To flat out lie in service of the party.

The only reason Breitbart doesn't retract their lies is because they refuse to retract them. They lie but they refuse to retract them. They put out nothing but propaganda.

Even Breitbart says they believed Roy Moore's accusers now... and that they only tried to discredit them to help Moore.

Every one of our intelligence agencies and law enforcement agencies agree that Russia hacked the DNC servers. That is the established fact. What you are spouting is crazy, unproven conspiracy theories. Looney tunes like you need a good doctor.

How could the deep state say that the DNC servers were hacked at all, since NO LAW ENFORCEMENT WAS ALLOWED TO EXAMINE THEM?

How does that work anyway? When Target was hacked, did they tell the FBI "uh, no we'll hire a discredited cyber firm Crowd Strike, you can't investigate?" :lmao: Yeah, everyone would be in handcuffs.

But that is exactly what the party did. The DNC told the FBI, you are prohibited from investigating and Hillary Clinton reached in her hip pocket, pulled out James Comey who said, "that's be just fine boss."

This is not a discredited cyber firm. The federal government has done business with them. The fact is that our intelligence services and law enforcement agencies agree the Russians hacked into DNC servers. Trump supporters are the ones who are discredited.
Even more than that --

The President of Crowdstrike is the former head of cyber-security division at the FBI.

In fact, he helped build the FBI's cyber-security division.

Top Cyber Official Shawn Henry Retiring From FBI - ABC News

In 2012, Shawn Henry, a former FBI executive who lead both the FBI’s criminal and cyber Divisions, was hired to lead sister company CrowdStrike Services, Inc., which is focused on proactive and incident response services..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CrowdStrike

His credentials are as good as anyone working for the FBI in crime and cybersecurity...if not better.

You gotta remember, when you're talking to uncensored, you're talking to one of the dumbest & most vile fucks here at USMB.

To add: The FBI detected the hack on the DNC servers from the Russians, (as well as hundreds of other servers, including the RNC and state voter files in multitudinous locations) well before Crowdstrike was called in.

[

Thanks for the entertainment. I love laughing at each of your posts and how ignorant they make you sound.

How about the news straight from Bannon? Oh you wouldn't know about that because you didn't hear it on your HAM radio you listen to in your basement.

I didn't see Breitbart having to retract 13 stories that they had shamelessly lied about in December, the way CNN had to.

The only reason Breitbart doesn't retract their lies is because they refuse to retract them. They lie but they refuse to retract them. They put out nothing but propaganda.

Even Breitbart says they believed Roy Moore's accusers now... and that they only tried to discredit them to help Moore.

Really?

Let's see the link, Lewd?

I mean, you're not blatantly lying right, so you DO have a link, doncha?

To add: The FBI detected the hack on the DNC servers from the Russians, (as well as hundreds of other servers, including the RNC and state voter files in multitudinous locations) well before Crowdstrike was called in.

How did the FBI "detect" a hack on servers they were prohibited from touching? :dunno:

The lies you Maoists tell :eusa_whistle:

Again, they have a HELL of a lot more credibility than CNN or the NY Times.

[

Really?

You really haven't seen this? Why are there so many people on this forum that haven't seen stuff that has been prominent in the news?

Breitbart editor-in-chief: I attacked Roy Moore’s accusers even though I believed at least one of them

"Marlow also stressed that he was personally uncomfortable with the behavior attributed by The Post to Moore, and noted that he did believe the accusations from Leigh Corfman, who said Moore assaulted her while she was 14 -- they were "not perfect," he said, but had "a lot of credibility." He also noted that he, and much of the Breitbart audience, initially supported Mo Brooks in the Republican primary, and only shifted support to Moore because of his opposition to Strange as the establishment candidate. But he said he saw political motivations behind The Post's reporting on Moore and wanted to home in on the "coverage of the coverage.""

Breitbart editor-in-chief: Roy Moore was a 'weak candidate'

Every one of our intelligence agencies and law enforcement agencies agree that Russia hacked the DNC servers. That is the established fact. What you are spouting is crazy, unproven conspiracy theories. Looney tunes like you need a good doctor.

How could the deep state say that the DNC servers were hacked at all, since NO LAW ENFORCEMENT WAS ALLOWED TO EXAMINE THEM?

How does that work anyway? When Target was hacked, did they tell the FBI "uh, no we'll hire a discredited cyber firm Crowd Strike, you can't investigate?" :lmao: Yeah, everyone would be in handcuffs.

But that is exactly what the party did. The DNC told the FBI, you are prohibited from investigating and Hillary Clinton reached in her hip pocket, pulled out James Comey who said, "that's be just fine boss."

This is not a discredited cyber firm. The federal government has done business with them. The fact is that our intelligence services and law enforcement agencies agree the Russians hacked into DNC servers. Trump supporters are the ones who are discredited.
Even more than that --

The President of Crowdstrike is the former head of cyber-security division at the FBI.

In 2012, Shawn Henry, a former FBI executive who lead both the FBI’s criminal and cyber Divisions, was hired to lead sister company CrowdStrike Services, Inc., which is focused on proactive and incident response services..."

His credentials are as good as anyone working for the FBI in crime and cybersecurity...if not better.

You gotta remember, when you're talking to uncensored, you're talking to one of the dumbest & most vile fucks here at USMB.

:lmao:

CrowdStrike is utterly discredited.

{Despite retraction of the report by a DNC-employed cybersecurity company that was behind the much-trumpeted claims of Russian hacking, allegedly intended to undermine America’s democratic processes and put Donald Trump in the White House, claims of Russian meddling continue to be made by such influential neocons as Dick Cheney and John McCain. With or without evidence, the attempt to involve the U.S. in conflict with Russia continues. }

Tech Company Behind Russian Hacking Claims Forced to Roll Back Botched Reports - American Free Press

So, WHY did you Maoists refuse to let law enforcement examine the servers? :eek:

Oh, I guess that's pretty fucking obvious...

mafia-biz-orig.jpg

Again, they have a HELL of a lot more credibility than CNN or the NY Times.

They have no credibility. They are the propaganda arm of state run media. They have made no bones about it. Only in your weak mind are they a legitimate news organization.

Even more than that --

{Despite retraction of the report by a DNC-employed cybersecurity company that was behind the much-trumpeted claims of Russian hacking, allegedly intended to undermine America’s democratic processes and put Donald Trump in the White House, claims of Russian meddling continue to be made by such influential neocons as Dick Cheney and John McCain. With or without evidence, the attempt to involve the U.S. in conflict with Russia continues. }

Tech Company Behind Russian Hacking Claims Forced to Roll Back Botched Reports - American Free Press

So, WHY did you Maoists refuse to let law enforcement examine the servers? :eek:

mafia-biz-orig.jpg

This is just more fake news. Another looney tune right wing site. Or maybe a pro-Russia site.

[

Really?

You really haven't seen this? Why are there so many people on this forum that haven't seen stuff that has been prominent in the news?

Breitbart editor-in-chief: I attacked Roy Moore’s accusers even though I believed at least one of them

"Marlow also stressed that he was personally uncomfortable with the behavior attributed by The Post to Moore, and noted that he did believe the accusations from Leigh Corfman, who said Moore assaulted her while she was 14 -- they were "not perfect," he said, but had "a lot of credibility." He also noted that he, and much of the Breitbart audience, initially supported Mo Brooks in the Republican primary, and only shifted support to Moore because of his opposition to Strange as the establishment candidate. But he said he saw political motivations behind The Post's reporting on Moore and wanted to home in on the "coverage of the coverage.""

The trouble is that there was no political motivation. That was proved by O'Keefe's failed sting.

Even more than that --

mafia-biz-orig.jpg

This is just more fake news. Another looney tune right wing site. Or maybe a pro-Russia site.
Like I said, he's dumb as fuck.

His "citation" is a Holocaust denying, disgusting POS hate site:

The American Free Press is a weekly newspaper published in the United States.

The newspaper's direct ancestor was the publication The Spotlight, which ceased publication in 2001 when its parent organization, Liberty Lobby, was forced into bankruptcy. Like The Spotlight and Liberty Lobby, Willis Carto, one of America's most influential political racist theorists known for his promotion of antisemitic conspiracy theories and Holocaust denial, was one of its founders. The newspaper describes itself as "maverick, independent grass-roots media" and proclaims a "populist and nationalist" political orientation.
<snip>
"...a megaphone for Holocaust deniers and white supremacists seeking to broadcast their hatred and anti-Semitism into American homes"also was a speaker.

The Southern Poverty Law Center considers it a hate group and says that it "carries stories on Zionism, secret 'New World Order' conspiracies, American Jews and Israel."

Pro-Israel conservative activists, such as Kenneth R. Timmerman, have criticized contributors to the American Free Press. In a May 2011 article, contributor Mark Dankof protested the British government's attempt to shut down Press TV, blaming it on "media outlets and correspondents with provable connections to the American Jewish lobby; Israeli intelligence; and Neo-Conservatives thirsting for a War of Civilizations with Iran specifically, and the Islamic world generally."[14]

In a May 2011 article, Dankof also quoted from and wrote that the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion accurately reflect the state of the world. He lauded PressTV as one of the few exceptions to the Jewish control of the media."

I tend to avoid leftist hate rags like raw story, since 99.999999% of what they spew are flat out lies.

But let's look;

{“I think they want to create a standard where President Trump, either from past or future accusations, will not be able to match whatever standard is now in place for who can be a United States senator,” Marlow told CNN. “Based off not any sort of conviction or any sort of admission of guilt, but based off of purely allegations.”}

Oh, so the leftist hate site is mischaracterizing and you're just flat out lying.

Corfman had the most credible story, but you Maoist scum HAD to bring out Gloria Allfraud and the forged yearbook, ending any credibility to the story and exposing the whole thing as a Bolshevik hatchet job.

They have no credibility. They are the propaganda arm of state run media.

CNN and the DNC Times?

Yep, they are less accurate than Pravda under Stalin.

But Breitbart GETS MORE RIGHT THAN IT GETS WRONG.

They have made no bones about it. Only in your weak mind are they a legitimate news organization.

You are mistaken, I don't see ANBCBS, CNN, Jeff Bezos Hate Blog (WaPo), or the DNC Times as legitimate in any way, shape, or form.

As you said, they are the propaganda arm of the deep state.

CNN had to retract 13 flat out lies in December. because legitimate news like Breitbart kept busting them for their absurd lies.

Even more than that --

mafia-biz-orig.jpg

Da Comrade, only GLORIOUS ThinkProgress iz reel truthy.

President Trump on Thursday accused The New York Times of a “big lie” for posting contrasting photos of the New England Patriots’ White House Super Bowl celebrations under his presidency and former President Obama.

“Failing @nytimes, which has been calling me wrong for two years, just got caught in a big lie concerning New England Patriots visit to W.H.,” Trump tweeted.

A tweet from The Times’s sports account showed more attendees at the 2015 event where Obama celebrated the Patriots’ Super Bowl win than at Wednesday’s celebration.

The Twitter account noted hours later that the Patriots said Wednesday’s event had fewer players attending but about the same total delegation.

C9zV0_KXsAEV-_Q.jpg

The Patriots themselves waded into the fight Wednesday, saying the Times’ photo comparison was misleading.
"These photos lack context. Facts: In 2015, over 40 football staff were on the stairs. In 2017, they were seated on the South Lawn," their official account tweeted.

C90bb9kUAAADzWU.jpg:large

#Fuckinglyingtimes

Forum List

Back