McCain: Attempt to defund Obamacare was a "fool's errand"

McCain sold his soul a long time ago. I just wish he'd seal the deal and come out of the closet and declare himself to be the Democrat that he has been for so long.

already posted...do you fools know how to use Search?

now kiddyrock, make sure you vote for McCain if he runs for President again or if you live in Arizona..

your new hero and all

MOST Hispanics are much more liberal(6 out of 10 vote democrat) then whites within the Midwest and the southeast. McCain is the perfect republican for Az and America. I expect that he has far more to fear from the left.

Last edited:
MOST Hispanics are much more liberal(6 out of 10 vote democrat) then whites within the Midwest and the southeast. McCain is the perfect republican for Az and America. I expect that he has far more to fear from the left.

Oh no. The left loves just loves their maverick. They love him so much for all he's done for Obama lately that they actually made sure his daughter Megan got her own reality show.

That's how it works inside the beltway.

McCain sold his soul a long time ago. I just wish he'd seal the deal and come out of the closet and declare himself to be the Democrat that he has been for so long.

Yea, cuz unless youse a far right wing nutter, you gotta be a liberal Democrat.

McCain has been a political Monte Hall for as long as I can remember. He plays the game well and has been most successful at it.

Especially at back stabbing so many in his own party to remain in the position of power he is in.

He's given a great interview to the Huffington Post where he really just comes out and says that he loves working with Obama and his greatest dream would be to be at the White House every day to advise the President.

:lol:

He's not even a RINO anymore. He's full fledged D.

McCain just needs to pull a Specter and be done with it.

Yea, cuz unless youse a far right wing nutter, you gotta be a liberal Democrat.

McCain has been a political Monte Hall for as long as I can remember. He plays the game well and has been most successful at it.

Especially at back stabbing so many in his own party to remain in the position of power he is in.

He's given a great interview to the Huffington Post where he really just comes out and says that he loves working with Obama and his greatest dream would be to be at the White House every day to advise the President.

:lol:

He's not even a RINO anymore. He's full fledged D.

McCain just needs to pull a Specter and be done with it.

Reagan worked well with Democrats... come to think of it, Reagan was a Democrat in the beginning.

It was one of the dumbest things the republican party ever did. They proved that they don't care about our economy.

Keep cheering on the Democrats spending the country into bankruptcy there Matthew!

Costing 24 billion tax-payer dollars to campaign for the Tea Party Movement's shut down of the gov't was okay with you?

Last edited:
It was one of the dumbest things the republican party ever did. They proved that they don't care about our economy.

Keep cheering on the Democrats spending the country into bankruptcy there Matthew!

Costing 24 billion tax-payers dollars to campaign for the Tea Party Movement's shut down of the gov't was okay with you?

The Republicans ran on campaign promises to delay or defund Obamacare.

Now whether you like it or not these people were elected and did fulfill their promise to their voters.

The shut down was due to the President and the Senate Majority Leader refusing to negotiate.

And with the exception of a few notable House Republicans who are on record and moving targets up and coming, the R's stuck together.

Boehner even got a standing ovation today from them. From all corners as he spoke about unity in the House.

Very few have broken ranks.

Costing 24 billion tax-payers dollars to campaign for the Tea Party Movement's shut down of the gov't was okay with you?

Now whether you like it or not these people were elected and did fulfill their promise to their voters.

The shut down was due to the President and the Senate Majority Leader refusing to negotiate.

:lmao:

And with the exception of a few notable House Republicans who are on record and moving targets up and coming, the R's stuck together.

Boehner even got a standing ovation today from them. From all corners as he spoke about unity in the House.

House: 285 - 144

Senate: 81 - 18

You are one seriously drug addled, deluded nutbar. Don't ever change.

House: 285 - 144

Senate: 81 - 18

You are one seriously drug addled, deluded nutbar. Don't ever change.

I'm not talking about the vote at the end of the battle. Many wanted to be on record for being willing to raise the debt ceiling temporarily and to reopen the government.

You can't understand this point?

Forum List

Back