McCain Predicts Further Revelations About Trump's Ties To Russia

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
“McCain predicts further revelations about Trump's ties to Russia,” BIG F*CKING DEAL. Nothing is going to happen, at least until the congressional Republicans can no longer capitalize on Der Gropenfürher’s hijinks or those of his staff.

If Obama or any member of his administration had been accused of such treasonous behavior, the right wing would have been screaming so loudly, no one else could be heard. Benghazi jumps to mind. Four Americans killed! Although those four deaths pale in comparison to the over 3000 Americans who died on 9/11 during Dubya’s watch, the four dead in Benghazi were far more important to conservatives. The conservatives always forget about those Dubya permitted to be killed in the WTC.

The repeated dirty deeds by Republicans are generally minimized by the “liberal” press. Look at the way the “liberal” press largely ignored Der Gropenfürher’s “pussy grabbing” remarks. However, if Bernie Sanders had made such a vulgar and offensive comment, the “liberal” press would have crammed it down public’s collective throat for weeks.

Understanding this to be true, McCain's prediction that further revelations about Der Gropenfürher’s ties to Russia will be coming, are nothing more than the typical Republican politicians' bullsh!t to get time on camera.

McCain is just another GOP clown spewing the expected nonsense to exploit the conservatives’ willful ignorance, which enables party leaders to distract attention from the screwing the GOP is giving average Americans. And the stupid conservatives will continue to defend the Republicans and their policies regardless of how the billionaires add to their profits at the expense of middle and lower income families. (People of reason, read and laugh at the righties idiotic responses to this OP and see, they will post nothing but absurdity, most of it non sequitur.)

McCain predicts further revelations about Trump's ties to Russia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16427642_1450434464990485_3862962376517172787_n.jpg

Scary....

In response, I will add a picture of all the women who lost their rights under Trump.

McCain is a backstabbing asshole. He stabbed president Bush in the back every chance he got and now he's knifing Trump in the back. Most of the GOP in congress don't even like the guy.

McCain's comments seem more than reasonable to me:

"This whole issue of the relationship with the Russians and who communicated with them and under what circumstances clearly cries out for investigation," he said. "But I would also point out we should not assume guilt until we have a thorough investigation. I'm not judging anyone guilty."

The Arizona senator also dismissed Trump's unfounded claim last weekend that former President Barack Obama personally ordered the wiretapping of Trump Tower phones because of his suspected ties to Russia.

"President Trump has to provide the American people, not just the Intelligence Committee, but the American people, with evidence that his predecessor, former president of the United States, was guilty of breaking the law, because our director of national intelligence, General Clapper, testified that there was absolutely no truth to that allegation," McCain said.

He continued: "So, I think the president has one of two choices: either retract or to provide the information that the American people deserve. Because, if his predecessor violated the law, [if] President Obama violated the law, we have got a serious issue here, to say the least."

"This whole issue of the relationship with the Russians and who communicated with them and under what circumstances clearly cries out for investigation," he said. "But I would also point out we should not assume guilt until we have a thorough investigation. I'm not judging anyone guilty."

The Arizona senator also dismissed Trump's unfounded claim last weekend that former President Barack Obama personally ordered the wiretapping of Trump Tower phones because of his suspected ties to Russia.

"President Trump has to provide the American people, not just the Intelligence Committee, but the American people, with evidence that his predecessor, former president of the United States, was guilty of breaking the law, because our director of national intelligence, General Clapper, testified that there was absolutely no truth to that allegation," McCain said.

He continued: "So, I think the president has one of two choices: either retract or to provide the information that the American people deserve. Because, if his predecessor violated the law, [if] President Obama violated the law, we have got a serious issue here, to say the least."

Trump doesn't need to provide the proof, he can make the accusation on the facts we already know: Flynn's communication was being monitored, and it was illegally used against him for political purposes even though he broke no laws. It's up to the Senate and House intelligence committees to do their job and find out how and why it happened.

Trump doesn't need to provide the proof, he can make the accusation on the facts we already know: Flynn's communication was being monitored, and it was illegally used against him for political purposes even though he broke no laws. It's up to the Senate and House intelligence committees to do their job and find out how and why it happened.
Trump accused Obama. No evidence.
The facts we know do NOT support Trump's impulsive childish rants.
Trump definitely is not Presidential, let alone mature in any way.

like any other rational person the Senator is smart enough to know wheres theres smoke theres fire ...

F Trump, he's a lying ssob.

But they can accuse Trump of colluding with the Russian with no evidence?

Trump can accuse Obama with no evidence cant he.

Trump can accuse Obama with no evidence cant he.

He has all the evidence he needs, the illegal use of Flynn's communications.

Who is accusing Trump of collusion? Link please?

Forum List

Back