McCain Predicts Further Revelations About Trump's Ties To Russia

McCain's comments seem more than reasonable to me:

"This whole issue of the relationship with the Russians and who communicated with them and under what circumstances clearly cries out for investigation," he said. "But I would also point out we should not assume guilt until we have a thorough investigation. I'm not judging anyone guilty."

The Arizona senator also dismissed Trump's unfounded claim last weekend that former President Barack Obama personally ordered the wiretapping of Trump Tower phones because of his suspected ties to Russia.

"President Trump has to provide the American people, not just the Intelligence Committee, but the American people, with evidence that his predecessor, former president of the United States, was guilty of breaking the law, because our director of national intelligence, General Clapper, testified that there was absolutely no truth to that allegation," McCain said.

He continued: "So, I think the president has one of two choices: either retract or to provide the information that the American people deserve. Because, if his predecessor violated the law, [if] President Obama violated the law, we have got a serious issue here, to say the least."

Trump doesn't need to provide the proof, he can make the accusation on the facts we already know: Flynn's communication was being monitored, and it was illegally used against him for political purposes even though he broke no laws. It's up to the Senate and House intelligence committees to do their job and find out how and why it happened.
Trump accused Obama. No evidence.
The facts we know do NOT support Trump's impulsive childish rants.
Trump definitely is not Presidential, let alone mature in any way.

But they can accuse Trump of colluding with the Russian with no evidence?

Trump can accuse Obama with no evidence cant he.

He has all the evidence he needs, the illegal use of Flynn's communications.

illegal how

"This whole issue of the relationship with the Russians and who communicated with them and under what circumstances clearly cries out for investigation," he said. "But I would also point out we should not assume guilt until we have a thorough investigation. I'm not judging anyone guilty."

The Arizona senator also dismissed Trump's unfounded claim last weekend that former President Barack Obama personally ordered the wiretapping of Trump Tower phones because of his suspected ties to Russia.

"President Trump has to provide the American people, not just the Intelligence Committee, but the American people, with evidence that his predecessor, former president of the United States, was guilty of breaking the law, because our director of national intelligence, General Clapper, testified that there was absolutely no truth to that allegation," McCain said.

He continued: "So, I think the president has one of two choices: either retract or to provide the information that the American people deserve. Because, if his predecessor violated the law, [if] President Obama violated the law, we have got a serious issue here, to say the least."

Trump doesn't need to provide the proof, he can make the accusation on the facts we already know: Flynn's communication was being monitored, and it was illegally used against him for political purposes even though he broke no laws. It's up to the Senate and House intelligence committees to do their job and find out how and why it happened.

That was an illegal leak of a tap put on the Russian Ambassador calling Flynn out in his lie. Not a felony wire tap on Trump tower ordered by Obama as Trump tweeted. I'm sure you knew that so how about you stop playing games and just be honest. Trump was talking out of his ass again and we all know it

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1

That was an illegal leak of a tap put on the Russian Ambassador calling Flynn out in his lie. Not a felony wire tap on Trump tower ordered by Obama as Trump tweeted. I'm sure you knew that so how about you stop playing games and just be honest. Trump was talking out of his ass again and we all know it

Obama cant order wiretaps.

Who is accusing Trump of collusion? Link please?

The entire MSM media has been. They've been reporting that the FBI has been investigation Trump "collusion" with the Russians, so who ordered the FBI to investigate? What evidence was there that any collusion even happened? All their investigation has turned up nothing, yet they continue to investigate.
Also Senator Coons made the accusation as well.

Trumps a fucking liar, and people who buy his bullshit are stupid sob's for buying it.

While the order would have been requested by some part of the executive branch, Obama can’t order anything. Nor can Trump,” says former NSA lawyer April Doss, who stresses that her comments are based only on public information. “The order has to come from the court, and the court operates independently.”

carry on dumbasses.

• Thanks
Reactions: PK1

The communication was being tapped. It's not wiretapped at the phones, but in the comm lines between. It didn't matter if the target was the Russians, once an American is identified the recordings must undergo "minimization procedures" to it, so it cannot be used. However as we all know it wasn't. The information was passed around to Democrats and possibly the White House and used for political purposes, not national security or for an investigation. It was also reported that the FBI was investigating a server at Trump tower. We also know that some of the first phone calls Trump made to world leaders were leaked as well. So if the FBI has been "investigating" Trump and his staff, how is the President wrong when he claims he and his staff have been wiretapped?

“McCain predicts further revelations about Trump's ties to Russia,” BIG F*CKING DEAL. Nothing is going to happen, at least until the congressional Republicans can no longer capitalize on Der Gropenfürher’s hijinks or those of his staff.

If Obama or any member of his administration had been accused of such treasonous behavior, the right wing would have been screaming so loudly, no one else could be heard. Benghazi jumps to mind. Four Americans killed! Although those four deaths pale in comparison to the over 3000 Americans who died on 9/11 during Dubya’s watch, the four dead in Benghazi were far more important to conservatives. The conservatives always forget about those Dubya permitted to be killed in the WTC.

The repeated dirty deeds by Republicans are generally minimized by the “liberal” press. Look at the way the “liberal” press largely ignored Der Gropenfürher’s “pussy grabbing” remarks. However, if Bernie Sanders had made such a vulgar and offensive comment, the “liberal” press would have crammed it down public’s collective throat for weeks.

Understanding this to be true, McCain's prediction that further revelations about Der Gropenfürher’s ties to Russia will be coming, are nothing more than the typical Republican politicians' bullsh!t to get time on camera.

McCain is just another GOP clown spewing the expected nonsense to exploit the conservatives’ willful ignorance, which enables party leaders to distract attention from the screwing the GOP is giving average Americans. And the stupid conservatives will continue to defend the Republicans and their policies regardless of how the billionaires add to their profits at the expense of middle and lower income families. (People of reason, read and laugh at the righties idiotic responses to this OP and see, they will post nothing but absurdity, most of it non sequitur.)

McCain predicts further revelations about Trump's ties to Russia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 116543

:lmao:
Spineless McCain and cross-dressing graham are serving up the big nothing burger...
progressives like yourself can't get enough Obama dick… Shit for brains

Do you know McCain basically rules the Ukraine now? That he actually spent New Years eve with the Azov battalion against the eastern rebels?
He seems to be personally directing the war against the rebels. McCain is seriously deranged.

How the hell can you leak Flynn's communications and then turn around and go "no survelliance"?

Give me a freaking break. Now I was posting on the fly earlier but I have a shit load on McCain that will make your hair stand on end.

The son of a bitch who wants WWIII with Putin actually is directing the Ukrainian troops on the border.

He freaking spent New Years eve with them. He is insane.

Obama cant order wiretaps.

He wouldn't have to. Don't screw around here. Just like he wouldn't have to ask Lynch to meet Bill on the tarmac either.

Trumps a fucking liar, and people who buy his bullshit are stupid sob's for buying it.

While the order would have been requested by some part of the executive branch, Obama can’t order anything. Nor can Trump,” says former NSA lawyer April Doss, who stresses that her comments are based only on public information. “The order has to come from the court, and the court operates independently.”

carry on dumbasses.

And the court gives in 99% of the time. Kiss my ass Siete. Now what we have going on though here is something worse than Trump for you in control of the White House. What we have is an insane Senator who in effect now rules the Ukraine. Who is dying for a go at Russia.

He's not content to have just assisted in the overthrow of the elected government of the Ukraine. Noooooooo.

McCaine is assisting the Ukrainian troops. He keeps screaming for more arms for Kiev eh? The son of a bitch wants war with Russia. He is whacked out man.

McCain visits frontline Ukraine troops in anti-Putin gesture

The repeated dirty deeds by Republicans are generally minimized by the “liberal” press. Look at the way the “liberal” press largely ignored Der Gropenfürher’s “pussy grabbing” remarks. However, if Bernie Sanders had made such a vulgar and offensive comment, the “liberal” press would have crammed it down public’s collective throat for weeks
What??? That was crammed down our throats for months!

And, all the 'victims' that crawled out of the woodwork
AFTER the tape surfaced... don't hear shit about that now!

Why wasn't this shit uncovered BEFORE Trump won...
McCain is bitter that the voters elected Trump and not him!

All this shit coming out after the fact...
It's just fucking ridiculous what our employees
are getting paid to do....

carry on dumbasses.

And the court gives in 99% of the time. Kiss my ass Siete. Now what we have going on though here is something worse than Trump for you in control of the White House. What we have is an insane Senator who in effect now rules the Ukraine. Who is dying for a go at Russia.

He's not content to have just assisted in the overthrow of the elected government of the Ukraine. Noooooooo.

McCaine is assisting the Ukrainian troops. He keeps screaming for more arms for Kiev eh? The son of a bitch wants war with Russia. He is whacked out man.

:cuckoo: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

pay no attention people TD is batshit crazy ... loony tunes ... FUBAR

[[[[[[[[ que twilight zone music ]]]]]]]]

carry on dumbasses.

:cuckoo: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

pay no attention people TD is batshit crazy ... loony tunes ... FUBAR

[[[[[[[[ que twilight zone music ]]]]]]]]

Are you going to try to deny that McCain has not been screaming for arming Ukraine to the fucking max?

That the Ukrainian government has no problems whatsoever using nazi loving troops to fight the rebels?

Want to refute this?

Want to refute that the west in the Ukraine's hero fought with the Nazis?

That Bandera's troops killed 70,000 Poles? That the western Ukraine was complicit in the Holocaust of Bullets?

“McCain predicts further revelations about Trump's ties to Russia,” BIG F*CKING DEAL. Nothing is going to happen, at least until the congressional Republicans can no longer capitalize on Der Gropenfürher’s hijinks or those of his staff.

If Obama or any member of his administration had been accused of such treasonous behavior, the right wing would have been screaming so loudly, no one else could be heard. Benghazi jumps to mind. Four Americans killed! Although those four deaths pale in comparison to the over 3000 Americans who died on 9/11 during Dubya’s watch, the four dead in Benghazi were far more important to conservatives. The conservatives always forget about those Dubya permitted to be killed in the WTC.

The repeated dirty deeds by Republicans are generally minimized by the “liberal” press. Look at the way the “liberal” press largely ignored Der Gropenfürher’s “pussy grabbing” remarks. However, if Bernie Sanders had made such a vulgar and offensive comment, the “liberal” press would have crammed it down public’s collective throat for weeks.

Understanding this to be true, McCain's prediction that further revelations about Der Gropenfürher’s ties to Russia will be coming, are nothing more than the typical Republican politicians' bullsh!t to get time on camera.

McCain is just another GOP clown spewing the expected nonsense to exploit the conservatives’ willful ignorance, which enables party leaders to distract attention from the screwing the GOP is giving average Americans. And the stupid conservatives will continue to defend the Republicans and their policies regardless of how the billionaires add to their profits at the expense of middle and lower income families. (People of reason, read and laugh at the righties idiotic responses to this OP and see, they will post nothing but absurdity, most of it non sequitur.)

McCain predicts further revelations about Trump's ties to Russia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 116543

Lol, McCain couldn't predict 6 o'clock at 5:30

Do you know McCain basically rules the Ukraine now? That he actually spent New Years eve with the Azov battalion against the eastern rebels?
He seems to be personally directing the war against the rebels. McCain is seriously deranged.
Death Before Dishonor

He was a traitor in Vietnam and hated by all the other POWs. I don't care if he sold us out because of torture; it was his duty to refuse to collaborate under any circumstances. The Vietnamese Communists were so grateful that they wanted him to be the first to be released. But McCain't knew he had to refuse that or it might give his game away. He suffered nothing in the delay of his release because he was getting plenty of good food and sex at the Hanoi Hilton.

McCain is losing it. whoa geeze
So why should anyone care what that traitorous collaborating piece of filth thinks or says about anything?

I think Rand Paul said it best about McCain. He sees the whole world as a battlefield and sadly he is in a position of great power.

He helped Obama with the Muslim Brotherhood. Ruined Libya for Libyans. Helped give the world ISIS. Syrians and Yazidis can thank old mavericky John.

And this in the Ukraine because he is itching to have a go at the Russians. He's a homicidal maniac on a grand scale.

Death Before Dishonor

He was a traitor in Vietnam and hated by all the other POWs. I don't care if he sold us out because of torture; it was his duty to refuse to collaborate under any circumstances. The Vietnamese Communists were so grateful that they wanted him to be the first to be released. But McCain't knew he had to refuse that or it might give his game away. He suffered nothing in the delay of his release because he was getting plenty of good food and sex at the Hanoi Hilton.

For years and years I didn't want to believe the truth about McCain. I respected him for decades.

Not any more.

Forum List

Back