McCain tells Biden to run for president, regrets picking Palin, doesn't want Trump at his funeral

You are the queen, my dear. Did you see Limousine Liberal in that mud bath that almost a blood bath??!! Wow! I thought after all the trouble of loading the final ride at the end of the starting gate, some horse or jockey was going to get hurt or worse. I love the horses. My grandpa and my dad would take me with to Santa Anita when I was a tyke. The would drink beer, and I would eat hot dogs and drink root beer. I idolized them.

the ny times piece about mccain's legacy mentions iran once and iraq not at all. the press is ready to hit "erase" on that whole part of his career. it isn't right.

His administration was why we elected Trump.

tenor.gif

Not according to obama.

More cons agree Trump is not a friend.

McCain’s Friends Have Started Preparing for His Funeral—and Trump Isn’t Invited

Sen. John McCain’s closest friends and advisers are already getting ready for the inevitable.
Although no one is explicitly saying goodbye to the longtime Arizona senator who is battling brain cancer quite yet, he is receiving a stream of visitors at his home and their conversations often turn to reminiscing and “taking care of unfinished business,” the New York Times reports. Part of that involves planning for his funeral and his inner circle has let the White House know that as of now Vice President Mike Pence should be planning to attend the service that will be held in the National Cathedral in Washington rather than President Donald Trump.

The decision isn’t too surprising considering Trump and McCain have clashed more than once. But it does come shortly after Trump didn’t attend former first lady Barbara Bush’s funeral. Trump said he wanted to avoid disrupting the service but it was an open secret that the Bush family didn’t quite want the commander in chief there.

Sen. John McCain’s closest friends and advisers are already getting ready for the inevitable.
Although no one is explicitly saying goodbye to the longtime Arizona senator who is battling brain cancer quite yet, he is receiving a stream of visitors at his home and their conversations often turn to reminiscing and “taking care of unfinished business,” the New York Times reports. Part of that involves planning for his funeral and his inner circle has let the White House know that as of now Vice President Mike Pence should be planning to attend the service that will be held in the National Cathedral in Washington rather than President Donald Trump.

The decision isn’t too surprising considering Trump and McCain have clashed more than once. But it does come shortly after Trump didn’t attend former first lady Barbara Bush’s funeral. Trump said he wanted to avoid disrupting the service but it was an open secret that the Bush family didn’t quite want the commander in chief there.

Political cliques are often angry when they lose. Tough titty.

His "totally not gay" boyfriend Lindsey Grahamnesty will be there!

Spineless McCain... don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out...

Last edited:
While I won't badmouth a man on his deathbed, I am quite sure it won't bother POTUS one little bit...

Spineless McCain is and always has been a progressive shit eater...

Wouldn't it be more respectful to dance on the man's grave, when he is dead?

Forum List

Back