McCarthy Agrees: Jan 6 Violent Insurrection

He is all about Party in suggesting that the non-insurrection was an “insurrection.”
So you think the "Party position" was that this was an Insurrection?

No. It's not their position.

And Mitch and McCarthy are two different people

Go sit in the corner

If you tweak on Jan 6th, but said NOTHING about the daily riots by ANTIFABLM and attacks on Federal Buildings in Portland, you are a lying sack of shit and you should considering moving to the mountains and shutting the fuck up. You are not a serious person and you should be marginalized as a retard.

WASHINGTON — House Republican leader Kevin McCarthy said Wednesday he agreed that the Capitol riot was a violent insurrection, the clearest answer he’s given after dodging the issue this week.
Asked Wednesday about Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell’s (R-Ky.) description of the riot as a “violent insurrection,” McCarthy said he agreed.

“No one would disagree with that,” McCarthy told reporters.

So yea Trumpers. Your own people are telling you it was indeed a violent insurrection...and seditious to boot.

J6 Reichstag Fire

McConnell and RINO House leadership are the reason democrats have been allowed to get away with murder

So you think the "Party position" was that this was an Insurrection?

No. It's not their position.

And Mitch and McCarthy are two different people

Go sit in the corner
No. Mitch is the one who called it an “insurrection” not the GOP.

But yes. I’ve been talking about Mitch. McCarthy isn’t Mitch.

WASHINGTON — House Republican leader Kevin McCarthy said Wednesday he agreed that the Capitol riot was a violent insurrection, the clearest answer he’s given after dodging the issue this week.
Asked Wednesday about Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell’s (R-Ky.) description of the riot as a “violent insurrection,” McCarthy said he agreed.

So yea Trumpers. Your own people are telling you it was indeed a violent insurrection...and seditious to boot.
Nice when the cult can at least admit the obvious.

You claimed he did that because it was the politically safe thing. That makes no sense

You don't seem to know WHAT you're talking about
Of course it makes sense. He thinks the RNC made a big mistake in their sloppy use of words. So he is trying to distance the Party from their sloppy drafting. It doesn’t seem to make sense to YOU because you’re just not very bright.

Your opinion is crucially important to me. :auiqs.jpg:

Of course it makes sense. He thinks the RNC made a big mistake in their sloppy use of words. So he is trying to distance the Party from their sloppy drafting. It doesn’t seem to make sense to YOU because you’re just not very bright.

Your opinion is crucially important to me. :auiqs.jpg:
Your nonsense is not important to pretty much anyone.

Save the mind reading for the lady with the funny hat

Your nonsense is not important to pretty much anyone.

Save the mind reading for the lady with the funny hat
Letch:

You’re getting all worked up. You poor poor pathetic pitiful puke.

Nothing you say is important at all. You do realize that you’re not even smart enough to remember to breathe. You should thank God for that whole autonomic nervous system.

And I haven’t engaged in any mind reading at all. You are really one confused little rodent.

:finger3:

I'm not bound by Kevin McCarthy's political calculations or by Mitch McConnell's either.
In fact whatever they say is necessarily propped up by their cynical political machinations so I am
particularly opposed to what McCarthy says after he had had his finger in the wind for all this time.

And it goes without saying your bullshit stinks in particular.

In no way was this Pelosi created riot an "insurrection" or no more an insurrection than when BLM
took over Seattle and Minneapolis police stations and no one is charged. And the same goes for "sedition" too.

I hope your politically inspired Tourette's Syndrome gets better. And I hope you get around to reading
a dictionary someday and stop your infantile bleating.

I'm not bound by Kevin McCarthy's political calculations or by Mitch McConnell's either.
In fact whatever they say is necessarily propped up by their cynical political machinations so I am
particularly opposed to what McCarthy says after he had had his finger in the wind for all this time.

And it goes without saying your bullshit stinks in particular.

In no way was this Pelosi created riot an "insurrection" or no more an insurrection than when BLM
took over Seattle and Minneapolis police stations and no one is charged. And the same goes for "sedition" too.

I hope your politically inspired Tourette's Syndrome gets better. And I hope you get around to reading
a dictionary someday and stop your infantile bleating.
There's so much crazy in that one post...

They sure as hell are. The capitol hill police rifled through the papers of various Congress members during the riot.
No one but you is making that stupid claim...and you're a fucking idiot

There's so much crazy in that one post...
Yet you can refute none of it.

Let me know when you can explain why Nancy Pelosi deliberately refused to provide adequate protection for
the Capitol when it was known by the FBI that people were going to cause a melee on the 6th.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back