McCarthy to Biden: Give Us Your Bank Statements or We'll Impeach You

I’m an independent who regards the two major criminal cults with complete disdain, so no “you guys.".
You're calling Biden a career criminal. So YOU would have to be pretty dense to have only just discovered this after a 50 year career. In any case, Biden is not a criminal even by the most lenient of standards.
But Biden was just another professional career politician/rapist before he became a demented puppet for the DeepSwamp with the kind of power he’s now grossly misusing.

So a current concern.

You're delving into the area of believing in unicorns and the parting of the red sea with that jibberish.

Of course that is a lie. Republican senators backed the Obama Administration.
Did they back the racketeering too? Did they know about Joe and Hunter? I believe Obama did! So, are there deep state Senators that knew? Absolutely. All the Democrats because they do the same things. How do they become stone cold wealthy in such short times? Insider trading for one. Extortion and bribery also. And you can include some House and Senate Republicans as well.

Oooooooo! Threats... empty threats.

I’m an independent who regards the two major criminal cults with complete disdain, so no “you guys."

But Biden was just another professional career politician/rapist before he became a demented puppet for the DeepSwamp with the kind of power he’s now grossly misusing.

So a current concern.
Said the hate Nazi to the world. You people are clowns.

No, they are not holding the impeachment inquiry over his head. That inquiry is happening regardless of whether or not Biden cooperates. He wont cooperate though. He will use every corrupt move possible to keep him and his family out of prison. He is lying about EVERYTHING and he is hiding every piece of evidence that he can.
Is that what your little feelings tell you ace. We will talk about this ,when one of you ass holes come up with any type of proof. Your sweet little bruised feeling mean shit.

Is that what your little feelings tell you ace. We will talk about this ,when one of you ass holes come up with any type of proof. Your sweet little bruised feeling mean shit.
We already have more than enough evidence to indict Joe. He confessed on live tv, his sons emails, the SARs, the whistleblowers, witnesses, shell companies, the million times Joe lied about having a '"wall between my sons businesses and me", no answer for how the money was earned, etc.

What you want is a smoking gun. I suspect youll get one, but not NOW. Why the fuck would the GOP do it NOW? Nah, we will wait until its too late for you bribery defending idiots to pick a different candidate.

Did they back the racketeering too? Did they know about Joe and Hunter? I believe Obama did! So, are there deep state Senators that knew? Absolutely. All the Democrats because they do the same things. How do they become stone cold wealthy in such short times? Insider trading for one. Extortion and bribery also. And you can include some House and Senate Republicans as well.
You worms are a joke , how do they become wealthy , SO SO COMPLICATED < YA FOR THE BRAIN DEAD>Senator makes $175,000.00 a year and has a annual MRA of $1,826,590.00 The president makes $400,000.00 a year and another $169,000.00 in expenses. with free medical and a massive retirement. And just about no expenses. The president walks away with 5 million for his 8 years., and that's without investing that amount. And he would have the best investment firms in the world trying to get him investing with them. You are a idiot.

We already have more than enough evidence to indict Joe. He confessed on live tv, his sons emails, the SARs, the whistleblowers, witnesses, shell companies, the million times Joe lied about having a '"wall between my sons businesses and me", no answer for how the money was earned, etc.

What you want is a smoking gun. I suspect youll get one, but not NOW. Why the fuck would the GOP do it NOW? Nah, we will wait until its too late for you bribery defending idiots to pick a different candidate.
Zero evidence. Anyone can charge him go ahead. ace. Your a idiot.

There is nothing more telling of a persons stupidity then the make believe charges that they have for Biden. They are comical. How many times have they said they have him dead to right. in the last years. and what has been their results of these hundreds of times they had Biden going to jail. Now trump is looking at 100 felonie charges that should be considered treason in my eyes and he should be put to death for that treason. and everyone who helped him or backed him also should have the death penalty. They are all traitors.

MORE THE ENOUGH EVIDENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YA JUST THAT STUPID.

• Fake News
Reactions: DBA
View attachment 818784

House speaker Kevin McCarthy can make all the threats of Impeaching Biden he likes, but the most that can happen is that the republicans will draft up the article(s) of impeachment and send it over to the Senate.....(drum roll).....where it will die. Reason: Democrats are the majority in the Senate.

Forum List

Back