McCauliffe Refuses to Concede

Status
Not open for further replies.
if the ballots weren't from the people. It's really simple.
Before you take away my vote, you better prove that it wasn't legal. If you're going to throw it out just because you don't like it, then you're an authoritarian antidemocratic thug.

Actually leftists, this proves it right here.

DEFbcd a-z

circle_diameter = 1

radius = (circle_diameter / 2)

leng_of_cyl = 10

CLS

PI = 3.1415901184

area = PI * (radius^2)

circumference = PI * circle_diameter

vol = PI * (radius^2)*leng_of_cyl

PI = circumference / circle_diameter

'output

header$ = USING$("#####.##",circle_diameter)

PRINT "CIRCULAR FACTS BASED ON CIRCLE DIAMETER OF ";LTRIM$(header$);" INCHES";

PRINT "-------------------------------------------"+STRING$(LEN(LTRIM$(header$)),"-");"-------"

PRINT

PRINT USING$("CIRCUMFERENCE = ######.##################",circumference);" INCHES"

PRINT USING$("PI = ######.##################",PI);" INCHES"

PRINT USING$("AREA = ######.##################",area);" SQUARE INCHES"

PRINT USING$("VOLUME = ######.##################",vol);" CUBIC INCHES"

PRINT

PRINT "-------------------------------------------"+STRING$(LEN(LTRIM$(header$)),"-");"-------"

Before you take away my vote, you better prove that it wasn't legal. If you're going to throw it out just because you don't like it, then you're an authoritarian antidemocratic thug.
^^ Just what the commies did, take away votes.

Take away votes is exactly what Trump was trying to convince people to do.

And your response was "why wouldn't they".
Very few people voted for your failure, commie. Everybody knows it, even you, but you're paid to lie. Treason for sure and you should be tried for it.

who could’ve foreseen that racial demonization in the curriculum, the penalization of excellence (in the name of “equity” and other monuments to mediocrity) and the scientifically unwarranted insistence on masking children in schools would’ve provoked a backlash from parents?

need a forensic audit, I'm happy for that to happen for every election. suggest stop bringing in illegal ballots at 3am in the morning. it's really quite simple. point to your mail in ballot. You can't.

Very few people voted for your failure, commie. Everybody knows it, even you, but you're paid to lie. Treason for sure and you should be tried for it.
All those votes came from “unpeople”. Just like the authoritarians of old. Don’t like what people do, declare they don’t exist and ignore them.

need a forensic audit, I'm happy for that to happen for every election. suggest stop bringing in illegal ballots at 3am in the morning. it's really quite simple. point to your mail in ballot. You can't.
So was there a forensic audit with proof when Trump pressured states to throw out the people’s votes?

No.

That means Trump was attempting to deprive people of their rights without due process.

So was there a forensic audit with proof when Trump pressured states to throw out the people’s votes?

No.

That means Trump was attempting to deprive people of their rights without due process.
Arizona there was. You all lost your shit!!!! why? what is it you were afraid of? you don't want elections to be fraud free. I don't care which side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back