McCauliffe Refuses to Concede

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now tell us how that comment is relevant to what just happened?
So you need a lesson on how to access this site? Ok, I'm in a good mood and will oblige.

Step1: Read my post.
Step2: See which post I am addressing it to.
Step3: Read that post

Once you do the above, all will be clear. Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

Check out the Eastman memo. they wanted to state legislatures to declare Trump a winner. Cast enough aspersions on the votes and use that to justify throwing them out. That was the plan.
Why shouldn't they have? He won, commie.

Trumpsters screaming about a candidate refusing to concede while the votes are still being counted.

You want to laugh, but this is no longer funny.
They've ruined the country. It will never be the same.

We've got a long way to come back, and we won't even be able to start for a while. We'll see.
I don't see how. The Democrats can't even get shit they've been working on for decades passed. Running a political party isn't supposed to be like herding cats.

Before all you Republicans get excited I should say you're not all supposed to be clones either, which is what you're working towards.

Anyway I'm.pretty sure it's all over but the shouting, third world status here we come.

Stop fucking everything up. That's a much better solution.
The open borders and inflation are the Democrats fault. Criminals released right after they are arrested is the Democrats fault. That we have an illigetimate president that shits his pants 5 times a day is the Democrats fault. That over 100.000 good paying union jobs were lost by cancelling the pipeline is the Democrats fault. You are an idiot.

I don't see how. The Democrats can't even get shit they've been working on for decades passed. Running a political party isn't supposed to be like herding cats.

Before all you Republicans get excited I should say you're not all supposed to be clones either, which is what you're working towards.

Anyway I'm.pretty sure it's all over but the shouting, third world status here we come.
I'm a Republican now? Seriously?

Why shouldn't they have? He won, commie.
The legislature shouldn't disregard the will of the voters. I don't think I need to make much of an argument for that. If you don't believe in that, then there's no helping you.

The legislature shouldn't disregard the will of the voters. I don't think I need to make much of an argument for that. If you don't believe in that, then there's no helping you.
In that case the should be forensic audits in WI., GA., PA., MI. and NV.

I know you believe that. I know that's what you're told. I know that's your "truth".

We exist in different universes. You're welcome to yours.
Not hard to believe when you look around. You don't get out much, do you?

Nice try liar. They did just that, disregard the will of the voters by putting a senile commie puppet in as a figurehead, while vile scum like you destroy the country behind the scenes.

The dead shall rise.
And no doubt suddenly elections can be stolen again.

Insurrectionist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back